What's new

Maldives : Why is our Foreign Policy so spineless?

what? everyone hates India because some Indian fanboy had a fantasy? or because govt of India acted that way?
on topic: govt of India knows how to respond in a balanced way.. Nasheed is not exactly our man in maldives but we did save his as*.. even their own party minister agrees...
And I doubt he will be in jail for 13 years, there will be pressure from many countries including USA.

India actually did support LTTE in Sri Lanka, those fantasies might sound harmless to you but believe me your neighbors don't think it's funny.

India actually did support LTTE in Sri Lanka, those fantasies might sound harmless to you but believe me your neighbors don't think it's funny.
yes India did.. and our neighbours did pretty awful things to us too...
also I am sure there are guys in maldives writing stuff about us in an unflattering way in internet.. let me feel offended and get angry on them before I read.. :p:

and with out indias help srilanka could never have defeated them, and there are 70 million Tamils on the other side of the sea angry, india is restraining them not to harm srilankan interest, imagine what could they do if they are given a free hand

Back
Top Bottom