What's new

Man abuses Ishaq Dar at Washington Airport

Omg.. why does Allah swt not give me an opportunity like this?

I would have sweared at his attack dog in Punjabi so bad that he’d want to kill him self... :lol:
Oh yea that's what I thought lol in situations like this Punjabi is one and only language on this earth that can handle the situation :lol:

Why do all PLMN jokers look like lull leni de paidawaar from the face? :lol:

I swear they all give off that vibe. Puddi yavon da suit paa ke death threats dein janda. Meray saamne edan ponk da teh me innu lamba paa ke edi bund vich bouquet vaar dena si. Kisay nash gashti ma da bacha, 2 hafte gulab haag da.
When he said motherfucker you don't know me the perfect reply would have been "menu pata teri behen da network bohat wada hai kisi kothe tapan aali diya teri behen de ghuse che wari awan jaa bund de apni ishaq dar nu, marium nawaz de daliya ,Tu aithe Amerika apni behn yawaan ayan hain?"

When he said motherfucker you don't know me the perfect reply would have been "menu pata teri behen da network bohat wada hai kisi kothe tapan aali diya teri behen de ghuse che wari awan jaa bund de apni ishaq dar nu, marium nawaz de daliya ,Tu aithe Amerika apni behn yawaan ayan hain?"

I approve of this message and unlike the burger Punjabis on this forum, I certify you.

Some morons in our midst continue to support the Sharifs despite them being certified corrupts.

Bohat bade BC hai ye Sharif family. Made a deal with Musharraf in NRO1 and now gave themselves an NRO2.

Bhagoray. Haraam ke paiso pe jee rahe hai.

Last edited:
Ab yeh pakistani Johny sins hame truth batai ga?
Silly how this ganja and the poster will conveniently ignore the history of Pakistan of how Judges, Politicians, Civil Services and Faujis yes our holly cow faujis are corrupt, selfish and downright narrow minded.
I know judges who sold the fate of children for 10k rupees and persian rugs. I know civil service men who devoured the shares of widows and orphans. I know ones who can't be named that didn't even leave mosque contracts and critical equipment from corruption.
Indeed along the years, Allah showed what they were but I was intent on squeezing them shut so that the picture in my head would remain the same. Indeed it took quite the force to open my eyes and my mind to what was infront of me.
We now see how this back broken structure is still adamant on keeping the skeleton on the throne. So it can indulge itself in a never ending feast till it can smell no meat on the bones.
May Allah destroy the ghadars.
May Allah let the ghafils' nose remain so high that he does not see that he is stepping into the abyss of eternal damnation, and downfall.
Ameen

So you finally realized that I am not a isloo burger bacha as you claim in the past :lol:

Mishtake ho gaye si. :lol:

I wish i knew what they were saying but they sounded alot like thise indians shouting at eachother. Why u faak me, I faak u blaadie! 😂

The guys filming were just calling him a thief. The attack dog started giving death threats and telling them that he’ll fock them ect.

Nawaz is a certified corrupt mofo.

If you guys have any doubt read up on his Munshi’s Dar confessions in Hudaybia Paper mill reference.

They can’t even tell the nation where they got the funds to buy Aventfield apartment which apparently in all confusion does not belong to anyone.

Ye ek number ke kanjar hai. Ek cheek aati hai bc London bhaag jaate hai.

This all started when pmln losers attacked and hurtled abuses on PTI supporters protesting outside little safdar's wedding. The protestors weren't even on the same side of the street as the venue. When losers were sent to hassle them.

Meanwhile idiots like @FOOLS_NIGHTMATE pretending little safdar's permission is needed to protest outside his uncle's house. Grow the F up.

Back
Top Bottom