What's new

Man smashes maserati after bad service

How much do you think 4 set of those windshield worth on a Maserati??

Lot less than the cost of negative publicity Maserati got. The damage bill can't be a more than $5000 at most. Not a big amount for sonmeone who can afford to buy half a million dollar car in the first place.

Lot less than the cost of negative publicity Maserati got. The damage bill can't be a more than $5000 at most. Not a big amount for sonmeone who can afford to buy half a million dollar car in the first place.

well, some people selling them in Italy for 2500 Euro a piece.

I guess when it come down to dealer mechanic, it's just a big scam everywhere, no where is safe. I mean, if you have a car, have you ever got scamed by these mechanic?? I went in with my Lancer for a rego check, come out $550 less ...........

well we look at your behaviour on the forum and then we know what you are up to. You are hostile. There is no way you can B/S yourself out of this

you are such a loser! trace all your postings about "killing the Chinese fishermen (who was caught) by the Pinoy CG, to your ridiculous arguments about DF-21D, to your bollocks about economics, to your "nuking China" until all Chinese get grounded, you will be ashamed of yourself, being born in China, having taught voodoo English in one of the local communities, claiming to have served in the usarmy, Chinese member this Chinese member that You better change your face to the look of some of the Chinese haters such as Gordon Chang so we wont make mistakes recognising the difference of a Chinese from a loser!

appledaily is a right wing extremist paper which you should apply to for a job. you will find a lot more losers there who have the same smell

You mad bro?

Ok I do not know much about cars, I'm not really fond of them, that car might be expensive but it does not look fancy, kina boring looking...

well we look at your behaviour on the forum and then we know what you are up to. You are hostile. There is no way you can B/S yourself out of this

you are such a loser! trace all your postings about "killing the Chinese fishermen (who was caught) by the Pinoy CG, to your ridiculous arguments about DF-21D, to your bollocks about economics, to your "nuking China" until all Chinese get grounded, you will be ashamed of yourself, being born in China, having taught voodoo English in one of the local communities, claiming to have served in the usarmy, Chinese member this Chinese member that You better change your face to the look of some of the Chinese haters such as Gordon Chang so we wont make mistakes recognising the difference of a Chinese from a loser!

appledaily is a right wing extremist paper which you should apply to for a job. you will find a lot more losers there who have the same smell

lol, stupid people get caught for generation.

I am pretty sure, IF I WANT TO BASH CHINA, I WOULD PUT THE WORD "CHINA" IN THE TITLE

just another pure hatred Chinese member. I think all of your post should be ignored. LOLOLOL

And please stop with the Personal Attack, it does not do you any good, only make you look like you are losing the argument

and if Apple Daily is too Right wing for you, how about 湖北电视台 ??

http://www.hbtv.com.cn/news/2013/0515/340086.shtml

So you are calling Hubei TV Chinese Bashing too, by reporting on this news??

How about China Car World (中国汽车世界)? 长城在线? 济南新闻网? 网易? Are all those China Basing Right Wing media??

http://news.mycar168.com/2013/05/331480.html
http://news.qtv.com.cn/system/2013/05/15/010452979.shtml
http://news.hebei.com.cn/system/2013/05/15/012771327.shtml
http://news.e23.cn/content/2013-05-15/2013051500492.html

How about your truly Baidu?? (百度新闻)

http://news.baidu.com/ns?tn=news&cl=2&rn=20&ct=1&ie=utf-8&word=玛莎拉蒂车主

Are all those Chinese Media Chinese Bashing??

admit it, you jump the gun, now you probably need to accuse half of the Mainland Chinese media to get me down with Bashing Chinese. You do realise I do read Chinese right? (Both Simplified and Traditional?) I can give you endless source and put you down in shame, so why don't you save us some time and simply admit you are wrong?

lol, otherwise I will admit I am bashing Chinese Here with all those Chinese media Outlet, even CCTV :lol:

lol, stupid people get caught for generation.

I am pretty sure, IF I WANT TO BASH CHINA, I WOULD PUT THE WORD "CHINA" IN THE TITLE

just another pure hatred Chinese member. I think all of your post should be ignored. LOLOLOL

And please stop with the Personal Attack, it does not do you any good, only make you look like you are losing the argument

and if Apple Daily is too Right wing for you, how about 湖北电视台 ??

????260??????? ??????????_???? ?? ?? ???? ??

So you are calling Hubei TV Chinese Bashing too, by reporting on this news??

How about China Car World (中国汽车世界)? 长城在线? 济南新闻网? 网易? Are all those China Basing Right Wing media??

ÇൺһÂêɯÀ*µÙ³µÖ÷³µÕ¹ÔÒ³µÎ¬È¨ ³ÆÆäÓÐÑÛÎÞÖé_³µÃÔéóÊ¡¤Æû³µ´óÊÀ½ç
260???????????????[????]_???
???260???? - ? - ?

How about your truly Baidu?? (百度新闻)

°Ù¶ÈÐÂÎÅËÑË÷_ÂêɯÀ*µÙ³µÖ÷

Are all those Chinese Media Chinese Bashing??

admit it, you jump the gun, now you probably need to accuse half of the Mainland Chinese media to get me down with Bashing Chinese. You do realise I do read Chinese right? (Both Simplified and Traditional?) I can give you endless source and put you down in shame, so why don't you save us some time and simply admit you are wrong?

lol, otherwise I will admit I am bashing Chinese Here with all those Chinese media Outlet, even CCTV :lol:

I am not just talking about this thread but about your overall pattern of all of your comments!

You mad bro?

when this bloke repeatedly say he wants to kill Chinese and other stuff!

I am not just talking about this thread but about your overall pattern of all of your comments!

when this bloke repeatedly say he wants to kill Chinese!

lol dude, I saw that you change all the comment on this post. That's a start, but yet you still do not admit that you are wrong when you jump the gun :lol: or rather your psot got censored LOL??

By the way, I do not "repeatedly" say want to kill Chinese, I said it would be fun if America at war with China. How do you get from A to B to A to C is beyond me. But dude, wasn't you the same when you called "repeatedly" for culling of Vietnamese, Filipino in SCS, and Japanese in Senkaku? :lol:

lol dude, I saw that you change all the comment on this post. That's a start, but yet you still do not admit that you are wrong when you jump the gun :lol: or rather your psot got censored LOL??

By the way, I do not "repeatedly" say want to kill Chinese, I said it would be fun if America at war with China. How do you get from A to B to A to C is beyond me. But dude, wasn't you the same when you called "repeatedly" for culling of Vietnamese, Filipino in SCS, and Japanese in Senkaku? :lol:

dont lie. I'll track down some of your bizarre comments. just wait here!

dont lie. I'll track down some of your bizarre comments. just wait here!

This guy is really funny, he first try to attack my post by saying I am chinese bashing, now he come around and say I lie.......

Really top notch performance

Back
Top Bottom