What's new

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,000

Sashan

Reaction score
Jian Feng sued his wife for giving birth to what he called an “incredibly ugly” girl.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

Initially Jian accused his wife of infidelity, because he knew he could never be the father of an unattractive child. However, DNA tests proved that the child was indeed his. Feng’s wife then came clean and admitted she had about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery done in South Korea before they met.

Feng sued his wife on grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him the truth about the plastic surgery, and duping him into believing that she was beautiful. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his wife to fork over $120,000.

One word. Damn.

mansues.jpg

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,000 | Kineda

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

just like you can't trust a girl in thailand, you can't trust a beautiful girl in korea

What an appalling story. Hope wife and daughter get far, far from this idiot and go one to live perfectly wonderful lives, loved and appreciated by their families and friends. :crazy:

lolzzzzzz :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an appalling story. Hope wife and daughter get far, far from this idiot and go one to live perfectly wonderful lives, loved and appreciated by their families and friends. :crazy:
Don't you think that she should've told her husband about the surgery :o:

The parents seem to have done plastic surgery before marrige for themselves , But the originals genes remained the same. Why not do the same plastic surgery to the children also instead of suing , that would have been a better solution.

lolzzzzzz :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't you think that she should've told her husband about the surgery :o:

Maybe Mother isn't perfect either, depends what you believe about "full disclosure" on past decisions such as cosmetic surgery, but Dad remains a world-class pecker head. If she'd had lousy teeth and gotten braces as a child, should she have to warn a future husband that she might pass along lousy teeth? A decent spouse loves you and values you because of you, regardless of the choices you made or make. How many of us wear makeup, pay attention to our clothes and haircuts and posture, in order to look our best? He's an #$%$ and his daughter will be better of without him. You cannot tell what a newborn will look like as an adult. And beauty is skin deep. This guy is vile.:o:

Maybe Mother isn't perfect either, depends what you believe about "full disclosure" on past decisions such as cosmetic surgery, but Dad remains a world-class pecker head. If she'd had lousy teeth and gotten braces as a child, should she have to warn a future husband that she might pass along lousy teeth? A decent spouse loves you and values you because of you, regardless of the choices you made or make. How many of us wear makeup, pay attention to our clothes and haircuts and posture, in order to look our best? He's an #$%$ and his daughter will be better of without him. You cannot tell what a newborn will look like as an adult. And beauty is skin deep. This guy is vile.:o:
Well that's why i'll never marry a stranger :D

The man is a genius

He got rid of his wife
He wont have a baby ... so he will be simply single
He got money for a second marriage that too from his first wife

:D :D

The man is a genius

He got rid of his wife
He wont have a baby ... so he will be simply single
He got money for a second marriage that too from his first wife

:D :D
lolz.. but chinese judge did give a fair verdict... the lady should have come clean before marriage. :lol:
who will pay for kids?

she cheated him. so should pay up for the consequence:agree:
although I think both should pay for children care.

How the hell they got 3 kids?

lolz.. but chinese judge did give a fair verdict... the lady should have come clean before marriage. :lol:
who will pay for kids?

she cheated him. so should pay up for the consequence:agree:
although I think both should pay for children care.

How the hell they got 3 kids?
Lolzzzzzz you and me have same views on most topics ....... seriously, lets date :lol:

Back
Top Bottom