What's new

Manufacturing a 100% Turkish plane

I guess this is an excellent idea for the Turkey to manufacture their own plane 100% within their own country to attain self sufficiency in the field of Aeronautics....:smokin:

%100 domestic aircraft development story is just BS. Designing own stealth aircraft with a satisfactory national contribution in critical technologis, electronics, avionics and engine technology is enough to be proud of. Noone produce %100 of a complex system like an aircraft in their homes.

How many of you think that Israeli missiles, armoured vehicles, electronics...etc %100 Israeli developed/manufactured ?

it's a wonder your brain can generate enough power to use a keyboard..Read his comment carefully

Why dont you first take a look at the article "what" had posted? It says exactly the same thing and he just replied to that which i do agree with him too!

Keep it civilized and dont attack him for no reason, deal with it or blame "what" for that article.

%100 domestic aircraft development story is just BS. Designing own stealth aircraft with a satisfactory national contribution in critical technologis, electronics, avionics and engine technology is enough to be proud of. Noone produce %100 of a complex system like an aircraft in their homes.

How many of you think that Israeli missiles, armoured vehicles, electronics...etc %100 Israeli developed/manufactured ?

I don't think one means that the entire plane's parts is indigenious production. But the most essential parts, herein skeleton of aircraft, propulsions, fueselage, cockpit technology etc.
Some parts will undoubtedly be imported from other countries as per usual.

Sukhoi-superjet-gr_1933705a.gif

Even Russians who has more industrial capacity then us are building their planes with foreign components. This is what capitalism and the 21th century stands for.

I did:

"But they could still cooperate, so we don't have to start from scratch."

Hmm, i wonder where lies the line between indigenous and other.

My brain can also generate power not only to use keyboard but also a mouse, not only that i have enough power for multitasking them...

Turkey strong team :lol:, what next, Turkey will build indigenous planet and settle it. What Turkey do produce indigenously is people, and they are of a questionable quality.

Playing smart with American technology while degrading other couutnries' efforts is just what i would expect from an Israeli.

I did:

My brain can also generate power not only to use keyboard but also a mouse, not only that i have enough power for multitasking them...

Turkey strong team :lol:, what next, Turkey will build indigenous planet and settle it. What Turkey do produce indigenously is people, and they are of a questionable quality.

archdemon What is this big red thing on nose?

Playing smart with American technology while degrading other couutnries' efforts is just what i would expect from an Israeli.

Well, some of you overestimating Turkish capability, so look at me as counter balance, just bringing you back to the reality :D

I did:

Not so nice of you.

Back
Top Bottom