What's new

Manufacturing a 100% Turkish plane

I did:

"But they could still cooperate, so we don't have to start from scratch."

Hmm, i wonder where lies the line between indigenous and other.

My brain can also generate power not only to use keyboard but also a mouse, not only that i have enough power for multitasking them...

Turkey strong team :lol:, what next, Turkey will build indigenous planet and settle it. What Turkey do produce indigenously is people, and they are of a questionable quality.

"But they could still cooperate, so we don't have to start from scratch"

Its his personal suggestion..I know reading comprehension is a real challenge for you..Poor troll..Fail

Not so nice of you.

ROFLMAO..Funny kid

There was a Turkish businessman who bought a bankrupt small aircraft manufacturer located in the US last year and planned to shift the production to Turkey but somehow I cant find it.

EDIT:

Here it is, turns out he's just one of the shareholders. But they could still cooperate, so we don't have to start from scratch.
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/in-focus-ea-aerospace-puts-eclipse-on-the-map-370462/

http://www.eahavacilik.com/index.php

Hmm, buying technology and claiming it as indigenous? :lol:

it's a wonder your brain can generate enough power to use a keyboard..Read his comment carefully

I did:

"But they could still cooperate, so we don't have to start from scratch."

Hmm, i wonder where lies the line between indigenous and other.

My brain can also generate power not only to use keyboard but also a mouse, not only that i have enough power for multitasking them...

Turkey strong team , what next, Turkey will build indigenous planet and settle it. What Turkey do produce indigenously is people, and they are of a questionable quality.

Not so nice of you.

I know, im sorry, i just had to give it to him :D but it is a nice burn, don't you think so, be objective :)

Anyways,

On the topic; Indigenization refers to the ability of Turkey to design and produce its own aircraft without dependence on foreign countries.Its only a goal for the long term..By that, the aerospace industry's demanding technologies can lead to technological advancement in other industries such as electronics, machinery, materials, shipbuilding, and automobiles( domestic car production programme is on the way) etc. BUT Since indigenous aircraft and engine production is not currently economically feasible, Turkish aerospace firms(i.e. TAI) have sought collaboration arrangements with foreign firms for the following reasons: learn design and large-scale systems integration skills; acquire where possible the latest and most advanced technologies; and obtain experience in marketing and product support..Imho, these kind of programmes are needed and essential for technological advancement..So instead of degrading such programmes, we should encourage them..Its not a big secret, atm Turkey cant produce %100 indigenous aircraft but India`s "HAL Tejas" Programme might be a good example for us. Tho its a fighter not a civilian aircraft
Hal Tejas Programme

I know, im sorry, i just had to give it to him :D but it is a nice burn, don't you think so, be objective :)

objective? Are you kidding me?!

btw just ignore mega failed trollS like quasar and BP, they have become notorious trolls in this forum. Just Dont take them to much serious those funny little kids lol

despite all the trolling and arrogance of some people in this thread. I'd like to point out that indigenous airplane with 2-4 person is not unrealistic. As long as it's for R&D it can be done, whether the engine or every part made is economically viable is a different matter.

Turkeys first domestic car was not economically viable either (or good), but they made it because the President asked them to make it. There is actually a turkish movie about this.

It is necessary for us to develope and gain the know-how on how to make engines because that's what we lack. And if we're going to be making UAV etc. we need to be able to produce an engine that fulfills our requirements.

Hey, can you give me a pure Israeli made airplane or electronic warfare another one your F-16 are they equipped with Israeli radars or American if they Israeli are AESA or planar< what I try to say there's no 100% made planes except in Countries like USA,Russia, France and Britain due to the fact that they're deep-rooted in term of industry!!! while Israel, Turkey, China, and some other countries are dependent on other for getting some equipment period.
I'm all hope that Iraq and turkey make better ties for today and tomorrow since we both neighbors and long time of common history.

Hey, can you give me a pure Israeli made airplane or electronic warfare another one your F-16 are they equipped with Israeli radars or American if they Israeli are AESA or planar< what I try to say there's no 100% made planes except in Countries like USA,Russia, France and Britain due to the fact that they're deep-rooted in term of industry!!! while Israel, Turkey, China, and some other countries are dependent on other for getting some equipment period.
I'm all hope that Iraq and turkey make better ties for today and tomorrow since we both neighbors and long time of common history.

Agreed, No single nation beside USA, Russia and Perhaps Germany can make equipment or Planes 100% Domestic. Even China still relies on Russia for Engines. But i personnaly hope atleast 80-90 Percent Turkish contribution.

Isnt that obvious? that is my point exactly that in a global world there are very few thing that are indigenous if any, Turkey maybe can assemble and play part as a prime contractor, to buy engines from X, fuselage from Y, landing gear from W etc.
but to design->manufacture->assemble all parts form A to Z in turkey is laughable!

Hmm, buying technology and claiming it as indigenous? :lol:

I remember that when Turkiye initiated her own program to make 100% indigenous combat aircraft, one of the Israeli Generals said that it does not look like assembling a combat aircraft. This shows how Israel is afraid of the possibility that Turkiye will develop whatever she needs on her own and stands against Israel and stops her violence, murder against innocent civilian people.

%100 domestic aircraft development story is just BS. Designing own stealth aircraft with a satisfactory national contribution in critical technologis, electronics, avionics and engine technology is enough to be proud of. Noone produce %100 of a complex system like an aircraft in their homes.

How many of you think that Israeli missiles, armoured vehicles, electronics...etc %100 Israeli developed/manufactured ?

That is the answer bro, Israeli people think that they are genius and capable of making everything. First tell us how many of your technology depends on the USA? Because of the USA you were able to develop the technology and still you rely on the USA. Tell us how many billion dollar do you get from the USA every year? Tell us although you did not participate the F-35, how did you get involved the project so quickly? Tell us how did you develop the Arrow air defense missiles? on your own or on the USA own:)))? There are lots of things to say but right now that is enough

It would be really great if Turkey make 100% airplane, but in reality that going to need a lot of technologies and resources that unfortunately are not available today for turkey nevertheless if they start today and keep going they will possess it tomorrow for sure.

Israel is really good and advanced at system engineering and they developed their own state of art designs but Many of their subsystems come from abroad, especially naval, land and some other sectors They known as good. It is similar in missile sector as well. but They mostly concantrate over some electronic-nano technologies known as critical on their systems. When It came to Turkey, We have a huge smee and subcontactor fleet that can produce many subsystems for defence/civilian projects that Israel lacks. I am talking about over (as far as I know) 500 subcontactor/smees supporting BMC, Otokar, FNSS. Only Milgem project as a Naval warship, Out of main players such as Istanbul shipyard, Aselsan...etc There are more than 80+ Turkish subcontactor institutes working.

Even in this circumstances, National contribution rate for an avarage land system is about %70 for Turkish institutes. By 2016-17 when Turkish national powerpack family became operational, Those rates will climb up to %+90 for an avarage Naval/Land system that The small countries like Israel can just dream of...

Back
Top Bottom