What's new

Maoist Attack Train, Loot Weapons

Hmmm....good to hear about the freedom of your state..but do you think that ARMY OPERATION IS ONLY SOLUTION FOR THIS??
I think that if they have complains for development only then Indian GOVT. SHOULD WORK ON IT...BUT IF THEY ARE BECOMING A THREAT THEN YES,Army operation is only solution.

Mate, he answered it in Post # 8.....

No point in gunning them down and wiping them out if we are not able to solve their core issues.....

Nothing.

They are sympathised, appeased and coaxed Gandhian-style to give up weapons and join the national mainstream.

The CRPF are deployed with total ambiguity on what they are supposed to do, costing them their lives and the regime does nothing.

Only common people suffer.
Yes and I have seen an Indian movie in which Maoists were sympathized... :blink:
lol..now the picture is clear..way clear...see an outsider can't understand things in a clear manner unless he/she talks to resident of that specific area like @Srinivas..thanks friend...:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly Maoists are internal rebels who are fighting against GOI for social justice.

Your choice of words is extremely wrong.

They kill fellow Indians and you call them justice seekers?

If they were being wronged by politicians, how are common people to blame?

They are pure terrorists; sure they started as a genuine cause earlier, but now they are nothing more than atheist-LET.

Secondly They oppose capitalism and they want to impose communism through gun barrel. They are not separatists.

Nontheless, the thing they want to impose is as bad as separatism itself. Communism that style will take India back to 17th century.

Off late they are deviating from their policies and are threatening public with money extortion.

They always did that; liberal ignorant Indians always championed and appeased them by turning away from reality.

The common people of the Red belt region know it all but their words have never reached across.

These guys number hardly 10000 and mostly confined to jungle terrains.

An easy prey if the jungle warfare units in our military decide to take them down.

This is an ideological problem occured due to neglect of development in some areas.

Many states today are not developed enough in India. You don't see everyone taking to arms and killing other common people.

This is no excuse for tolerating them.

GOI policy is to curb this militant problem with police commandos like Greay Hounds(Andhra Pradesh) , and CRPF COBRA commandoes.

Greyhounds used deadly techniques similar to the armed forces which is why they were flushed out.

Soft action will get nothing.

My state suffered for almost 2 decades under Maoists and 4 years back the Govt. of Andhra pradesh eliminated this threat and now my state is Maoist free.

Only because Andhra government took a hardline stance. A pure state initiative.

Hope other states like Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkand also follow the example.

Who is established there? No one.

Hmmm....good to hear about the freedom of your state..but do you think that ARMY OPERATION IS ONLY SOLUTION FOR THIS??
I think that if they have complains for development only then Indian GOVT. SHOULD WORK ON IT...BUT IF THEY ARE BECOMING A THREAT THEN YES,Army operation is only solution.

First of all there is no army operation.The operation is conducted entirely by police force. Second the Maoists are the biggest hindrance to development frequently blowing up govt offices, schools, dispensaries, railway stations in the name of the 'oppressed'.

No point in gunning them down and wiping them out if we are not able to solve their core issues.....

My city suffers from frequent water supply problems. Its my core issue. Should I take up arms and fight the govt.

Nothing.

They are sympathised, appeased and coaxed Gandhian-style to give up weapons and join the national mainstream.

The CRPF are deployed with total ambiguity on what they are supposed to do, costing them their lives and the regime does nothing.

Sadly that's the case with most insurgencies, apart from law enforcement agencies, anyone in authority or seen to be against their agenda becomes a target, same can be said about the Taliban scum.

Suspected naxalites gun down three persons in Gadchiroli

First of all there is no army operation.The operation is conducted entirely by police force. Second the Maoists are the biggest hindrance to development frequently blowing up govt offices, schools, dispensaries, railway stations in the name of the 'oppressed'.

My city suffers from frequent water supply problems. Its my core issue. Should I take up arms and fight the govt.

Exactly,my point raising arms and ammo is not a solution to every problem.

Your choice of words is extremely wrong.

They kill fellow Indians and you call them justice seekers?

If they were being wronged by politicians, how are common people to blame?

They are pure terrorists; sure they started as a genuine cause earlier, but now they are nothing more than atheist-LET.

I am talking about the Naxal Ideology which is communist ideology.

Nontheless, the thing they want to impose is as bad as separatism itself. Communism that style will take India back to 17th century.

This is an internal social issue and will be dealt by local authorities, Local authorities are capable enough.

They always did that; liberal ignorant Indians always championed and appeased them by turning away from reality.

The common people of the Red belt region know it all but their words have never reached across.

The reality is the more you want to suppress them the more these kind of people will emerge, these guys mostly feed on tribal belts of Jungles in central India. So GOI wants to eliminate them along with their ideology So for that it requires patience and strategy.

An easy prey if the jungle warfare units in our military decide to take them down.

COBRA commandos are better equipped and well trained for this jungle warfare mate no need to worry :cheers:

Many states today are not developed enough in India. You don't see everyone taking to arms and killing other common people.

This is no excuse for tolerating them.

As I said earlier these guys feed on poor and back ward people, GOI has to address this issue first.

Greyhounds used deadly techniques similar to the armed forces which is why they were flushed out.

Soft action will get nothing.

Any strategy should be a flexible and lethal one. I think GOI is doing right thing. Killing will replace the rebels with another one. Kill their ideology the movement dies completely.

Only because Andhra government took a hardline stance. A pure state initiative.

There were talks going on at that time where Naxal leaders were invited for talks. As I said the strategy involves both talks and combing.

Exactly,my point raising arms and ammo is not a solution to every problem.
There is no place for violence in a democracy. If the Naxals/ Maoists have the support base that they claim, they would face no problem in getting elected.

@Srinivas will you shed some light on their nexal ideology please..??
and one thing is confusing me...if they've issues of basic needs then why their ideology is collapsing with main Indian ideology??:what:

Nothing.

for the last many decades the regime is still NOT willing to address the rootcause. CRPF is made scapegoat

@Srinivas will you shed some light on their nexal ideology please..??
and one thing is confusing me...if they've issues of basic needs then why their ideology is collapsing with main Indian ideology??:what:

Their ideology is communism, There are democratic parties which also follow communism like CPI and CPM.

Maoists want to achieve the change through Gun barrel, I mean extremism and militant ideology.

The reason why they are not getting any supports is the same reason Communism failed. They obstruct any development showing their communist policies. At the same time They lack proper leadership who can guide them properly, they have some outdated principles and ideals which are not be applicable to present scenario.

Even China which achieved communist regime ditched their communist polices and adopted state sponsored capitalist policy to achieve progress.

A group of over 100 Naxals, including some women, attacked a passenger train in Bihar this afternoon reportedly killing three people and injuring seven others. -NDTV

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom