What's new

March 4 ,2023: Another Kashmiri mujahid killed in Pakistan

The latest one was actually a defector to TTP but yes you're right, seems a deal was covertly made with India

To me it sounds like Pakistan has no cards left or no leverage, only people pushing it against the wall.

The latest one was actually a defector to TTP but yes you're right, seems a deal was covertly made with India

To me it sounds like Pakistan has no cards left or no leverage, only people pushing it against the wall.
Can you share link or any source which says he was defector to TTP?

As far as I know:

And many Kashmiri mujahideen after the 90s joined groups that fought against Pakistan in Pak-Afghan border areas like Ilyas Kashmiri. Most of the blame can be put on Pakistan for that. Pakistan keeps repeating the same mistake which is why much of JeM recently defected to Daesh.

He was with Laskhar e Islam

More likely case of TTP killings it ex allies

Probably, stupid comrades falling out with one another sadly it happens. This toxic; TTP peoples are the worst people for any sensible normal person to link up with. These veteran mujahideen experienced Kashmiri fighters إِنَّا ِللّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رٰجِعونَ losing them a loss cannot be easily be overlooked. What a tragic waste .

I’ve been advocating unleashing these men across IOK. America is powerful because they do not let their enemies become too focus on development and stability to challenge the status quo. They find a way to create rifts in the enemy’s society or in their regions. China being one of the few exceptions to largely escape this. The Point I’m trying to make is we’re letting our only competitor and enemy in the region to become stronger and stronger by letting them be to focus on economy and stability while the crabs in a bucket babas will kill each other and sell their souls to the West, to become the perfect mental colonial pet.

Force the bastards to divert their development funds to fight an intensive insurgency in a region that doesn’t want them. This will serve multiple benefits, wreck their economy as the budget will go to sustaining a vicious occupation war, cause more fissions in their society between the Muslim-Hindu communities (hopefully civil war lite), force the Kashmiris to become warlike - how the U.S. invasion of Iraq turned Iraqis into great fighters. Icing on the cake would be to arm the Shia living in Kashmiri or to make sure the enemy comes down hard on the Shia population; therefore, forcing the Iranians to get sucked in, and hopefully cause problems in Iran-India relations. Iranians are one of the few nations that do not let Muslims lie in the lurch, or sell them out regardless of being Shia or Sunni.

The above is no different from what India has being doing to Pakistan for the last 18 years to some degree.

The army needs to understand - there is no LOC or International border as two separate entities. The enemy long ago considered the LOC their international border. We made the mistake of thinking the war will not escalate outside of Kashmir, but each time, the enemy has threaten to extend the war into the international border to alleviate pressure in IOK.

Last edited:
We heard that New COAS Hafiz is expert on Kashmir operation and Indian are worried about his hardcore operational history on Kashmir. Yae tu ulta hi kuch nazar a raha hy.

I’ve been advocating unleashing these men across IOK. America is powerful because they do not let their enemies become too focus on development and stability to challenge the status quo. They find a way to create rifts in the enemy’s society or in their regions. China being one of the few exceptions to largely escape this. The Point I’m trying to make is we’re letting our only competitor and enemy in the region to become stronger and stronger by letting them be to focus on economy and stability while the crabs in a bucket babas will kill each other and sell their souls to the West, to become the perfect mental colonial pet.

Force the bastards to divert their development funds to fight an intensive insurgency in a region that doesn’t want them. This will serve multiple benefits, wreck their economy as the budget will go to sustaining a vicious occupation war, cause more fissions in their society between the Muslim-Hindu communities (hopefully civil war lite), force the Kashmiris to become warlike - how the U.S. invasion of Iraq turned Iraqis into great fighters. Icing on the cake would be to arm the Shia living in Kashmiri or to make sure the enemy comes down hard on the Shia population; therefore, forcing the Iranians to get sucked in, and hopefully cause problems in Iran-India relations. Iranians are one of the few nations that do not let Muslims lie in the lurch, or sell them out regardless of being Shia or Sunni.

The above is no different from what India has being doing to Pakistan for the last 18 years to some degree.

The army needs to understand - theirs is no LOC or International border. The enemy long ago considered the LOC their international border. We made the mistake of thinking the war will escalate outside of Kashmir, but each time, the enemy has threaten international border to alleviate pressure in IOK.
I think they did tried all these tactics but over here General have different priorities. Party, **** and so on. Their attention span toward curtain objects is like that of kid with ADHD.

Last edited:
I’ve been advocating unleashing these men across IOK....
we’re letting our only competitor and enemy in the region to become stronger and stronger by letting them be to focus on economy and stability
I have often heard this refrain that Pakistan hasn't done enough on Kashmir. Being a common civilian I thought Pakistan has tried it's best. Did I miss anything? What more can Pakistan do?

@TopGun786 @Paitoo @-=virus=- @Skull and Bones @SoulSpokesman @my2cents @Cheepek @DabbuSardar @MilSpec @RandyB @prashantazazel @Krptonite @migflug @Sharma Ji @KedarT

Force the bastards to divert their development funds to fight an intensive insurgency in a region that doesn’t want them
I think you should take heed of your own "crab in the bucket" rant and read up on the history of "unleashing" mujahids and momins "across the LoC". Unleashed mujahids have a habit of running back to their masters and mauling down the children of the masters after they get a few kicks from the stranger they were unleashed on.

Focus on counter-insurgency and development instead of coming up with hare-brained plans for yet another misadventure on Kashmir.

I have often heard this refrain that Pakistan hasn't done enough on Kashmir. Being a common civilian I thought Pakistan has tried it's best. Did I miss anything? What more can Pakistan do?
Yeah they're a spent force. Nothing more can be done, but many mujahids have a hard time accepting that, and still want more. Even after Kargil and all that. Hopefully the saner parts of Pakistani Army will gradually help them accpet this truth.

640px-Ajit_Doval_2014.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

RIP teeth.

Also wonder how they feel seeing their proxies being wiped inside both Pakistan and Afghanistan. How many top level commanders was it now? More than a dozen in the past month and dozen more this month?

I don't see anyone shedding tears in India. Do you ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom