What's new

March 4 ,2023: Another Kashmiri mujahid killed in Pakistan

Here you go:

Page 91

Nadji chain-smoked and coughed as we spoke, his lanky, gaunt frame shaken by chronic bronchitis brought on by endless cigarettes, stress, the dust in Egypt, and now Kashmir’s cold, damp climate. “At first, we could move across the LOC easily. We’d go over at night, and attack Indian patrols or watch posts with mortars, RPGS (rocket-propelled grenades), and automatic weapons. The Indians usually panicked, and fired everywhere.

“The Hindus made the Afghan Communist soldiers look brave.” He laughed scornfully. “We killed a lot of them. Many just ran away.” News that fierce Afghan mujahedin veterans, who showed no mercy and took no prisoners, were operating in Kashmir, demoralized Indian troops and kept them hunkered down in their fortified positions.

/////

Would you like me to post photos too? I’m sure I can get them to send some over, and I can tag every one of you akLUND Bharati in my post.

I wouldn’t call you cowardly, though the folks I personally know, definitely do, and none of them are Muslims. They called you cowardly by nature, and said Churchill was absolutely right about a United India being easily taken over by Muslims. I told them, it’s not cowardly, it’s inherent fear of being subjugated. That’s why you ilks are obsessed with Muslims, Islam, Pakistan etc. can’t shake it off.

@Sayfullah @kingQamaR @Abid123 @Genghis khan1 @Dalit @Battlion25

No doubt about it they were very brave fighters indeed , A golden opportunity lost

Sadly, Campaign soon ended after the death of brave lion , Zia - Ul -Haq ( Allah grant him jannat firdaus) .

What came after him , to replace him to the present day were your snivelling pathetic cowards . Kashmir cause was over……

Is this a mother ducking Pakistan forum or a son of a bitch Indian forum allowing these constipated mother fucking dirty Indian bastards free will to call Kashmiri mujahideen terrorists on here .
You sold out pdf just like your army sold out your country ? Low life scums spreading the rape republics narrative

Mods wake the **** up & do your fucking jobs you fucking bent over backwards cowards
Indians **** off back to your shit infested Bob & Vagene hard up sexually frustrated masturbating forum Indian wankers . Com

Free Kashmir forever & burn those motherfucking shit slum dwelling occupying Indian bastards .

🤬🤬🤬

Where is this excerpt from?
From the book, “War at the top of the world: the struggle for Kashmir, Afghanistan, and Tibet” by Canadian journalist Eric Margolis.
Great insight on the wars in those regions.

Post the pics!

I want to but the don’t want to get another strike for violating forum rules. I already got one for telling that weirdo Cheng poster that he was likely conceived in a gloryhole when he called Pakistan one. That got me one strike from the admins.

Here you go:

Page 91

Nadji chain-smoked and coughed as we spoke, his lanky, gaunt frame shaken by chronic bronchitis brought on by endless cigarettes, stress, the dust in Egypt, and now Kashmir’s cold, damp climate. “At first, we could move across the LOC easily. We’d go over at night, and attack Indian patrols or watch posts with mortars, RPGS (rocket-propelled grenades), and automatic weapons. The Indians usually panicked, and fired everywhere.

“The Hindus made the Afghan Communist soldiers look brave.” He laughed scornfully. “We killed a lot of them. Many just ran away.” News that fierce Afghan mujahedin veterans, who showed no mercy and took no prisoners, were operating in Kashmir, demoralized Indian troops and kept them hunkered down in their fortified positions.

/////

Would you like me to post photos too? I’m sure I can get them to send some over, and I can tag every one of you akLUND Bharati in my post.

I wouldn’t call you cowardly, though the folks I personally know, definitely do, and none of them are Muslims. They called you cowardly by nature, and said Churchill was absolutely right about a United India being easily taken over by Muslims. I told them, it’s not cowardly, it’s inherent fear of being subjugated. That’s why you ilks are obsessed with Muslims, Islam, Pakistan etc. can’t shake it off.

LOL. That is VERY different from what you had initially claimed.

Also that is NOT under "kashmir', but under "Afghanistan". Let me quote the whole thing for you,

Page 91,

"Nadji chain-smoked and coughed as we spoke, his lanky, gaunt frame shaken by chronic bronchitis brought on by endless cigarettes, stress, the dust in Egypt, and now Kashmir’s cold, damp climate. “At first, we could move across the LOC easily. We’d go over at night, and attack Indian patrols or watch posts with mortars, RPGS (rocket-propelled grenades), and automatic weapons. The Indians usually panicked, and fired everywhere.

“But you know, my friend, the same evil thing happened here as in Afghanistan,” Nadji continued. “The many resistance groups each ended up with a different sponsor, and they spent as much time fighting each other as they did the infidel. We cursed Muslims are always better at fighting our brothers than the unbelievers.” His body shook from a spasm of coughing.

“By now,” he continued bitterly, “the Indians have learned to fight better. They are more aggressive. Kashmiris are becoming afraid to help us, or they even inform on the mujahedin—to prevent their villages from being burned down and their women raped.” Nadji shrugged, and stroked his uneven beard. “We don’t have enough men, or arms. This time, there are no Stinger missiles to use against Indian helicopters. The war, my old friend, is getting very difficult. We are really alone.” But what about support from the Islamic world? I asked. Nadji spat on the ground and lit another cigarette. “Support? We have been abandoned. Only Pakistan gives us any real help. A little ‘baksheesh’ [money, tips] comes from the Gulf emirates—less, for sure, than the money the emirs spend each week on their

Page 92

"European whores. Other than that, the Muslim world completely ignores the Kashmir intifada.

Those bastard Muslim sons of dogs won’t even give us diplomatic support. And the Indians are clever, very clever at buying off the Arab states and other Muslim nations. Some trade, vacations to Bombay, gold rings and jewels, that’s all it takes. Muslims can be bought for very little.”

Nadji was right. India’s skillful diplomacy, and its sheer size, made even Islamic nations unwilling to support the Kashmiri struggle for independence. What benefit could be gained by antagonizing mighty India for the sake of a little-known people who seemed unlikely to ever gain independence? Delhi cleverly played another diplomatic card by making it very clear to Arab states that its long-time support of Palestinian rights would depend on their silence over Kashmir. Delhi apparently saw no contradiction in steadfastly advocating self-determination and statehood for Palestinians on one hand, while denying the same right to Kashmiris on the other—or by regularly condemning Israel in the UN for its repression in Palestine, while insisting the UN had no business whatsoever in Kashmir.

We sat and sipped tea, watching the steam from our dented tin mugs rise up in the cool, moist air. We had drunk tea many times before in Peshawar, and inside Afghanistan as well. Those days seemed very distant: we young optimists had hoped the brutal Russians and their local Communist henchmen would be driven from Afghanistan and replaced by an Islamic government, guided by the Koran’s princi ples of equal justice, social welfare, equality, and the active democracy practiced during the early, golden days of Islam.

“We killed Afghanistan to make it free. Maybe we’ll do the same for Kashmir,” observed Nadji dejectedly. “By God, we beat Russia, the world’s biggest military power, and now we’re being asked to go beat India, with almost one billion people. How many miracles can we do in one lifetime, in the name of Allah. How many?” More tea and cigarettes brightened Nadji’s mood. “But what else can we do? The Holy Koran tells us it’s the duty of all good Muslims to go fight injustice wherever it occurs. Every man must fight his own jihad, both against his own internal devils, and against the world’s wrongs.” Such earnest and pious professions may sound romantic, even theatrical, to Western ears. In our world, consumerism and moviestar worship long ago replaced religion. But among Muslims it is still common to “live by the book” and be guided by its commands. Young, militant Muslims, like Nadji, reject Western

Page 93,

"values, and have sought to rebuild a psychological foundation for themselves in the rediscovery of their grandfathers’ beliefs and customs. There must have been many young men in the International Brigades during the Spanish Civil War who spoke just like Nadji, their hearts filled with the fresh optimism of youth and the incandescent passion of certainty and faith.

Nadji stood, embraced me repeatedly, and put his hand over my heart, in the manner of the Afghans. He waved farewell as our jeep departed. I looked back at him as we bounced away along the dirt track, a lone holy warrior from distant Egypt, waging his own lonely struggle against the world’s second most populous nation for the sake of oppressed fellow Muslims, whose alien IndoEuropean language he could not even speak.

A year later, I learned that my old friend Nadji had been shaheed, martyred. He had been killed in action against Indian forces during a nighttime firefight. His men had to leave his body on the field. Commander Nadji’s jihad was over. The news of his death shook me. "

LOL at the boast of one dead Rent-a-Egyptian-Terrorist who died at the hands of the Indian forces. All that boasting only to DIE at the hands of these "Indian cowards".

But more than his opinion on BSF, it was his opinion on fellow muslims that was most entertaining. Tell me you agree with ALL his opinions.

hamari lumber one angencies baboon(old men) ki shalwarien utar kai videos banany sai farigh hoo tu usskay pas kisi aur cheez ka time hoo... ISI hamaray khatnay check karnay mai busy hai so RAW has open field and no one to contest in that region...

You read the book right? Go re-read the chapters on Kashmir. Or Google it!

Nadji chain-smoked and coughed as we spoke, his lanky, gaunt frame shaken by chronic bronchitis brought on by endless cigarettes, stress, the dust in Egypt, and now Kashmir’s cold, damp climate.

So just hearsay. Got it 👍

Bring back BAT teams to infiltrate LOC and take back Kashmir from the...

smiling-mola-ram.gif

Here you go:

Page 91

/////

There are literal videos of Indian soldiers surrendering their weapons when encountering a fighter in Kashmir, all of this is true.

A member on here used to have a collection of videos on here of some of the attacks.

So just hearsay. Got it 👍
Anbhinandad was hearsay, the mig shot down was hearsay, the missed air strikes was a hearsay, the beat down in Galwan was hearsay, india is not a superpower is hearsay, the Pakistani Air Strikes on Indian military installations was also hearsay, right?
There are literal videos of Indian soldiers surrendering their weapons when encountering a fighter in Kashmir, all of this is true.

A member on here used to have a collection of videos on here of some of the attacks.
i know but that dumb mofo in a typical Indian fashion is arguing just for the sake of it. Now I know how you guys felt when discussing 02/27/19 strikes. They’re so delusional and have extreme form of oneupmanship I’ve ever seen. Read that guys responses, just absolutely delusional and nuts.
I’ve followed this forum since the mid 2000s. The quality of Indian commenters has sunk to a new low. Some are decent members, but this new breed is absolute filth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom