What's new

Mariam Nawaz most expensive wedding gift to her son

Please allow me to attempt to lower the level of discussion more suited to the level of comprehension that is being demonstrated repeatedly. Please understand the difference between state supported monopolies (that I mentioned), which are not the same as state owned monopolies (which was confused with what had been mentioned), and then try to continue such discussions only if you can comprehend how states can create monopolies by several mechanisms, many of which are rife in Pakistan, including those such as PIA as an example.

However, since that would mean also accepting that the open skies policy was the correct thing to do, but since that comes from a source that is already pre-determined to be unacceptable, the discussion in this thread is unlikely to go any further. Oh well. :D
How opening the skies is discouraging state support monopoly ? Cant it be done by issuing license to other domestic airlines as successfully done in china and india ?

Despite seeing the results of destruction of local industry .. joblesness ... Destruction in external account balances still only a senseless person can support opening skies for foreigners ...

Ohhh sorry for u it does not matter as u dont live here ... So no matter Pakistani get jobless, our per capita income decline it doesnt effect u ...

1668887101380.png

Just an expression of a mother's love for her son.. those who have the means, have the means.. why begrudge people ?

The late Mian Shareef bought these properties as he was all in all till his death. Hussain Nawaz became the owner as per the inheritance.

But Showbaz said that his father was a poor man, how did this poor person afford property
in the most expensive Capital in Europe?

But Showbaz said that his father was a poor man, how did this poor person afford property
This is all bullshittz they were rich ..here is account ..

only Hussain Nawaz got the inheritance what about the other sons and daughter .... lolzzz never-ending BS

Ohhh sorry for u it does not matter as u dont live here ... So no matter Pakistani get jobless, our per capita income decline it doesnt effect u ...

The fact that you had nothing to argue against the the gist of the post above except attacking the poster speaks for itself and bring this discussion to its expected end.

The fact that you had nothing to argue against the the gist of the post above except attacking the poster speaks for itself and bring this discussion to its expected end.
Economic collapse of Pakistan, destruction of domestic aviation, steel, engineering and chemical industry is nothing you consider arguable ? and then you ask why shouldn't question about your intent as your post as indifferent to destruction of local industry ?

How can you justify your post where you are preferring destruction of local industry over giving rights to foreign competition rather than local competition?

Economic collapse of Pakistan, destruction of domestic aviation, steel, engineering and chemical industry is nothing you consider arguable ? and then you ask why shouldn't question about your intent as your post as indifferent to destruction of local industry ?

How can you justify your post where you are preferring destruction of local industry over giving rights to foreign competition rather than local competition?

LOL. Questioning my intent only exposes the misguidedness that has landed Pakistan in all those troubles that you mention. And questioning the intent of those who provide the correct prescriptions to fix them only further exposes those that benefit from the status quo, such as those who are benefiting from the state protected gravy train called PIA, or even Pakistan Steel.

I think we are done here. :D

I was gonna get that but decided on an GLE 350 D

Israel today ...
Nice car 👍🏽road presence guaranteed also
Earned not stolen like the thieving slag ms safdar bought for her illegitimate born haraami son who was conceived in a garage out of wedlock .

I’m not into MPV or jeeps and have just purchased a C63S for daily drive
Not a big fan of German motors but Nissan GT-Rs been discontinued & supra is bmw z4 tarted up .

Nice car 👍🏽road presence guaranteed also
Earned not stolen like the thieving slag ms safdar .

I’m not into MPV or jeeps and have just purchased a C63S for daily drive
Not a big fan of German motors but Nissan GT-Rs been discontinued & supra is bmw z4 tarted up .
GLE 350D is an amazingly comfortable car with definite road presence. I love it .
C63S is stunning. I love this German brand.
Yes 100% halal and hard earned. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I even had one cent of haram money. But then again I am not marayam or her father and uncle.

GLE 350D is an amazingly comfortable car with definite road presence. I love it .
C63S is stunning. I love this German brand.
Yes 100% halal and hard earned. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I even had one cent of haram money. But then again I am not marayam or her father and uncle.

Yes same .I rather drive Nissan sunny Toyota avensis then Haraam car as I ferry my mother wife and kids around & can’t have them sitting in haraam lifestyle .

My cousin brother has GLE 350D nice bit of kit . Congratulations & Well done 👍🏽

Yes same .I rather drive Nissan sunny Toyota avensis then Haraam car as I ferry my mother wife and kids around & can’t have them sitting in haraam lifestyle .

My cousin brother has GLE 350D nice bit of kit . Congratulations & Well done 👍🏽
Yes...when u have a conscience and realise that your mother wife kids mean more than the bling. May Allah keep us halal.
I wish wish you even more and better. Keep it halal always

Back
Top Bottom