What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

:lol: Yes sure,superpower i know.With an African GDP per capita.Your only reason for pride is that of numbers of your population and that's the end of it.Nothing else as you have achieved .The only one with obvious inferiority complexes is you ranting about how powerfull you are when nobody gives a f'uck.

Yeah my nation may be small,there are plenty of small nations in the world,but my small nation achieved its independence in 1877 with a sword in hand while you were a colony,my nation fought WW1 for herself while you were fighting for your British masters,my nation fought WW2 for herself while you were fighting still for your British masters.Whatever my nation is we can still look down on you on living standards from miles away.

Now,as for the marine issues,if they're guilty i'm not going to defend them just saying that your superpower dreams and other stupidities i've heard in here like "we own Europe" are just that:stupidities from obviously frustrated children such as yourself.

Reported for graphic pictures

@waz @Jungibaaz

Chal bey shut up, Romanians were slaves to the soviet union till 20 years back....dont try to talk big. You also want to get humiliated by us? italibans learned the hard way. Come show us your circus.

By the way, its not a superiority complex which i have, it IS superiority. You are most welcomed to prove me wrong, try taking back the marines from us....

Chal bey shut up, Romanians were slaves to the soviet union till 20 years back....dont try to talk big. You also want to get humiliated by us? italibans learned the hard way. Come show us your circus.

What you gonna' do ? Invade us with a call center Army ? :lol:

What you gonna' do ? Invade us with a call center Army ? :lol:

We Indians have nothing against you, are you holding our soldiers? while we hold Europeans here, while u all beg us to leave them. See this is superiority, now prove you are superior and take them back....simple right, otherwise f off....

:lol: Yes sure,superpower i know.With an African GDP per capita.Your only reason for pride is that of numbers of your population and that's the end of it.Nothing else as you have achieved .The only one with obvious inferiority complexes is you ranting about how powerfull you are when nobody gives a f'uck.

Yeah my nation may be small,there are plenty of small nations in the world,but my small nation achieved its independence in 1877 with a sword in hand while you were a colony,my nation fought WW1 for herself while you were fighting for your British masters,my nation fought WW2 for herself while you were fighting still for your British masters.Whatever my nation is we can still look down on you on living standards from miles away.

Now,as for the marine issues,if they're guilty i'm not going to defend them just saying that your superpower dreams and other stupidities i've heard in here like "we own Europe" are just that:stupidities from obviously frustrated children such as yourself.
Dont make mockery of yourself by involving WW1 or WW2.

We all know who actually was trying to save your @$$, you forget African Campaign? It was your fight, what was the Germans doing there?

Have you ever played Rise of Nation in Multiplayer? That you send just one tank in myth of supremacy to fight your enemy, and ultimately your true superior friend have to save your @$$,

We Indians have nothing against you, are you holding our soldiers? while we hold Europeans here, while u all beg us to leave them. See this is superiority, now prove you are superior and take them back....simple right, otherwise f off....

Ofcourse,i just Juncker nealing in front of Modi,lol.

Most of us don't really care about the marines.If they thought they were on a safari and went hillbillie on civilians they can rot in jail for all i care.If all the criminal procedures are fair.

Romanians didn't take part in the African campaign smart one.

Dont make mockery of yourself by involving WW1 or WW2.

We all know who actually was trying to save your @$$, you forget African Campaign? It was your fight, what was the Germans doing there?

Have you ever played Rise of Nation in Multiplayer? That you send just one tank in myth of supremacy to fight your enemy, and ultimately your true superior friend have to save your @$$,

Arrey he is not Romanian, they are too illiterate to know english....he is a false flagger who is too ashamed of his homeland.

Ofcourse,i just Juncker nealing in front of Modi,lol.

Most of us don't really care about the marines.If they thought they were on a safari and went hillbillie on civilians they can rot in jail for all i care.If all the criminal procedures are fair.

stop talking, do something, we already humiliated Italy last time, so please tell me again we are weak....:omghaha:

Till i see that the soldiers have been taken back to Italy, keep shouting, Europe strong!!!!!

Arrey he is not Romanians, they are too illiterate to know english....he is a false flagger who is tok ashamed of his homeland.

stop talking, do something, we already humiliated Italy last time, so please tell me again we are weak....:omghaha:

Ohh, I thought he is Italian.:lol:

India STRONKKK111

Well good that you accept that, then also stop begging us to return them....coz we will if you guys are nice...

I hope u learned the lesson, now stop challenging us and being humiliated...

Well good that you accept that, then also stop begging us to return them....coz we will if you guys are nice...

I hope u learned the lesson, now stop challenging us and being humiliated...

:lol::flame:

Any other false flaggers and Italians want to get humiliated here?

Frankfurt now: protest against ECB. All of them are from bankrupt countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain.....

Maybe we can see Marcus here protesting against them))

And these jokers think they can challenge us :rofl:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ahh ^ here is @MarkusS

Last edited:
Any other false flaggers and Italians want to get humiliated here?

Frankfurt now: protest against ECB. All of them are from bankrupt countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain.....

Maybe we can see Marcus here protesting against them))

And these jokers think they can challenge us :rofl:View attachment 203954View attachment 203955View attachment 203956View attachment 203957View attachment 203958View attachment 203959

Ahh ^ here is Marcus!

Lol...If one would truly want to humiliate you it can easily bury this thread in street defecating pictures,links with daily rapes,links with IQ stats,links with mass poverty....All from India,sry,from all powerfull,superpower India.It amazes me how that peanut brain of yours can't understand the difference from the 10-20-30-40k/capita countries to 2k (lol!) one you're so proud of.

he's an EU cocksucker gypsy

Reported for being an illiterate barbarian.I lowered myself to your lowly form once,not going to happen again.I'll just report you uncivilised creatures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom