What's new

Marines issue: Italy may recall ambassador to India

military staff is a far more sensitive issue for obvious reasons.

Look when your country wanted first use a terrorism law it was italy that said: if you try our soldiers for terrorism then you label italy as a terrorist nation...Then india dropped this for obvious reasons.

I dont know what you are talking but here is the latest statement of the External affairs ministry.

India committed to maritime security: Sushma Swaraj | Zee News
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Friday said India was committed to maritime security, freedom of navigation, unimpeded lawful commerce and peaceful settlement of disputes in the Indian Ocean region.

"We have been working with like-minded countries to preserve the integrity, inviolability and security of maritime domain which is a global commons. We are committed to maritime security, freedom of navigation, unimpeded lawful commerce and peaceful settlement of disputes in accordance with international law," she said addressing an international conference on India and Indian Ocean here.

I dont know what you are talking but here is the latest statement of the External affairs ministry.

India committed to maritime security: Sushma Swaraj | Zee News
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Friday said India was committed to maritime security, freedom of navigation, unimpeded lawful commerce and peaceful settlement of disputes in the Indian Ocean region.

"We have been working with like-minded countries to preserve the integrity, inviolability and security of maritime domain which is a global commons. We are committed to maritime security, freedom of navigation, unimpeded lawful commerce and peaceful settlement of disputes in accordance with international law," she said addressing an international conference on India and Indian Ocean here.

I dont see how india is committed to maritime security. They hurt operations against terrorism and pirates. damage relations with their allies...

I dont see how india is committed to maritime security. They hurt operations against terrorism and pirates. damage relations with their allies...

Talk here is about peaceful settlement under International laws.

Too be honest not even the poorest area of romania are on such a low level of life as india. India is the archetype of misery, poverty and absolute erosion of humanity. I always find all the rants of people amazing who dont even own a toilet.

Do i look down on india? Yes i do. And i assure you anyone in europe does. You are not seen as some power, thats for sure. And you know your place. Your weak status is the reason why you feel so extremly insecure
Then dont beg us u shithole...tell ur fckin politicians to go fk ur self.
Coz if they dont you cant ride on high horses in here, factually u my shitty frnd will also be a beggar.
Just a white colored one beggar.

Last edited:
Then dont beg us u shithole...tell ur fckin politicians to go fk ur self.
Coz if they dont you cant ride on high horses in here, factually u my shitty frnd will also be a beggar.
Just a white colored one beggar.

english-motherfr-do-you-speak-it-thumb.jpg

Too be honest not even the poorest area of romania are on such a low level of life as india. India is the archetype of misery, poverty and absolute erosion of humanity. I always find all the rants of people amazing who dont even own a toilet.

Do i look down on india? Yes i do. And i assure you anyone in europe does. You are not seen as some power, thats for sure. And you know your place. Your weak status is the reason why you feel so extremly insecure

Sadly I think it is more embarrasing for a powerful country like Italy, that after so long, still they cannot do anything against such a poor, dirty country like India. Their Marines are still suffering. The Indians are doing whatever they want.

I would be ashamed of being an Italian now....

Sadly I think it is more embarrasing for a powerful country like Italy, that after so long, still they cannot do anything against such a poor, dirty country like India. Their Marines are still suffering. The Indians are doing whatever they want.

One marine is back home the other free and works in our embassy. The problem was that we did not have a legitimate government when that happened. We had idiot Monti who was elected from nobody.

That changed thanks god.

One marine is back home the other free and works in our embassy. The problem was that we did not have a legitimate government when that happened. We had idiot Monti who was elected from nobody.

That changed thanks god.

I hope the one that is in Italy is not forced to return, like last year. That was a big diplomatic defeat for Italy! We support Italy in its fight against India!

If Italy wants you can launch an infiltration, rescue and exfiltration together with the help of Pakistan. The one that is in India can be rescued.

Last edited:

Italy is not as powerful as India and here we have our own judiciary and not like your country were you have freed Raymond davis with in few days of killing pakistanis inside your own country on day light in public road.

Italy is not as powerful as India and here we have our own judiciary and not like your country were you have freed Raymond davis with in few days of killing pakistanis inside your own country on day light in public road.

But Italy can easily launch a special forces rescue attempt. I am surprised why Italy does not do that! They have our support!
@MarkusS

lol big words from a starving isolated 3rd world country whose people crawl in the mud.
buddy...your people act as slaves in my nation. Come back when your people have all a toilet in their house

But Italy can easily launch a special forces rescue attempt. I am surprised why Italy does not do that! They have our support!
@MarkusS

Because Italy is smart enough to know that they are dealing with 4th most powerful military in the world.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom