What's new

Maritime police stops Filipinos from landing on Huangyan Island

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/140063/filipinos-sail-to-scarborough-shoal-harassed-by-china

Pinoys thought American master would protect them from PLAN spanking! Now everybody knows China rules the waves of the South China Sea!

From the article:

"A group of mostly Filipino protesters sailed to Philippine-claimed Scarborough Shoal (Panatag Shoal) in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) on Sunday, Independence Day, but Chinese vessels tried to stop them.

The group of 15 Filipinos and one American sailed to the shoal from Zambales on Saturday afternoon and arrived Sunday morning using a fishing boat."

guess we know who the leader is :lol:

Should investigate that white guy for any misbehavior toward the children.

True, American (white) male tourist and expats have a reputation of exploiting and using Filipino children....in very illegal ways.

True, American (white) male tourist and expats have a reputation of exploiting and using Filipino children....in very illegal ways.

If I was the PH government, I would deport the US person for interfering in the business of two sovereign states, masterminding a plot against the new government.

As @Jlaw said, China's maritime police should have arrested the foreign guy and ask for the payment for all the cost.

In the end, China's sovereignty has been reinforced, not weakened as a result of this blatant act of illegal immigration into one of China's islands.

If I was the PH government, I would deport the US person for interfering in the business of two sovereign states, masterminding a plot against the new government.

As @Jlaw said, China's maritime police should have arrested the foreign guy and ask for the payment for all the cost.

In the end, China's sovereignty has been reinforced, not weakened as a result of this blatant act of illegal immigration into one of China's islands.

How a vassal subject to deport its master?

How a vassal subject to deport its master?

Yes, that's practically impossible under current conditions. Some countries in East Asia still lack the ability to construct independent foreign policy. Their diplomacy intelligence cannot go beyond simplistic bandwagoning.

Yes, that's practically impossible under current conditions. Some countries in East Asia still lack the ability to construct independent foreign policy. Their diplomacy intelligence cannot go beyond simplistic bandwagoning.

unfortunately this is China's fault. For the past thousand years, China lead and educated Asia nations follow this principle: Subject to strongest power's rule. However the strongest power changed from China into Britain, Japan and now America.

unfortunately this is China's fault. For the past thousand years, China lead and educated Asia nations follow this principle: Subject to strongest power's rule. However the strongest power changed from China into Britain, Japan and now America.

But the Confucius Peace was both long and durable. China had never been aggressive to its Confucius co-culturalists (although they were richer and easier targets) under imperial rule but took long, expensive expeditions to the west, southwest and south. Maybe China's benign imperialist rule gave too much room for the periphery to develop strong nationalist sentiment -- although the same sentiment is non-existent against non-Asians.

But the Confucius Peace was both long and durable. China had never been aggressive to its Confucius co-culturalists (although they were richer and easier targets) under imperial rule but took long, expensive expeditions to the west, southwest and south. Maybe China's benign imperialist rule gave too much room for the periphery to develop strong nationalist sentiment -- although the same sentiment is non-existent against non-Asians.

You are right. They are acting the Confucius Peace tradition, subject to the most powerful party: America.

True. China should have annexed these countries centuries ago. Now they are like a cancer in China's stomach.

I like how the media used the word, "harassed".
What China doing inside the Philippines EEZ ?
C'mon, Scarborough is 100 miles from the nearest coast of the Philippines and 600 miles from China .

Last edited:
What China doing inside the Philippines EEZ ?
C'mon, Scarborough is 100 miles from the nearest coast of the Philippines and 600 miles from China .
If distance is the sole measurement of who owns what, US would not be administering Hawaii and Guam. Your EEZ cannot overlap somebody else's water.

If distance is the sole measurement of who owns what, US would not be administering Hawaii and Guam. Your EEZ cannot overlap somebody else's water.
Nice comparison between shoal and island :crazy::dance3:, find me someone on the shoal that can vote for China and secede from the Philippines.:toast_sign:

some points to ponder ,try it a good read .maybe it can open your mind from commie propaganda.

Scarborough shoal Phlippines facts vs China fiction

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/98839-philippines-china-hague-arguments-explanation

You aren't the brightest bulb around here, aren't you?
Thank you for the compliment , did i hurt your feelings?

Nice comparison between shoal and island :crazy::dance3:, find me someone on the shoal that can vote for China and secede from the Philippines.:toast_sign:

some points to ponder ,try it a good read .maybe it can open your mind from commie propaganda.

Scarborough shoal Phlippines facts vs China fiction

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/98839-philippines-china-hague-arguments-explanation
Find me Philippines when China was already sailing, fishing and mapping those shoals by Southern Song Dynasty. Oh right, it didn't exist. You're pretty funny talking about commie propaganda with "philippine facts and china fiction", just smells of non-bias and neutrality.

Oh and you and what army are going to come take it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom