What's new

Martyrs Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know this is controversial but i have much more respect for BHAGAT SINGH,RAJGURU, SHUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE , CHANDRASEKHAR AZAD than GANDHI JEE.....

i know this is controversial but i have much more respect for BHAGAT SINGH,RAJGURU, SHUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE , CHANDRASEKHAR AZAD than GANDHI JEE.....

me too............(Udam Singh and Kartar Srabha included):partay:

It is strange that not a single pakistani has commented here.

As It's about freedom movements before India-Pakistan partition.

And also the place of birth of Bhagat Singh is Lahore.

Don't they thinks above as Shaheed or people who have fought for our independence???????????

:) we will comment dont worry. Declaring him as freedom fighters amounts to decalring all those fighting against India as freedom fighters.

There is a deabte going on within India itself where they are divided over the issue wehther to call him a freedom fighter or otherwise, some call him revolutionary fighter.

even Gandhi refuse to support his method of struggle.

As a Pakistani i will post my view in the next comment.

On 23 rd march let us also salute bhagat singh's lawyer Quaid-e-Azam Muhaamad Ali Jinnah who stood by bhagat Singh when other Indian leaders did not .
:pakistan:

Sure the methods of revolutionaries sound romantic and we fill with pride over the supreme sacrifice,I truly respect all the martyrs but we cannot disrespect Gandhiji.He obtained independence using a method previously unknown.mobilizing an entire country is a big deal.

I just respect Mahatama Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru as our elders. Not a single bit of respect for Nehru as a freedom fighter or a leader. He is the one whose greed resulted in division of India; effete resulted in defeat (1962 war).

Thanks to Sardar Patel for shaping India.

me too............(Udam Singh and Kartar Srabha included):partay:

List is looooong...

Sure the methods of revolutionaries sound romantic and we fill with pride over the supreme sacrifice,I truly respect all the martyrs but we cannot disrespect Gandhiji.He obtained independence using a method previously unknown.mobilizing an entire country is a big deal.

although i can debate whole day long on this issue...but i dont want to disrespect our father of the nation. period.

On 23 rd march let us also salute bhagat singh's lawyer Quaid-e-Azam Muhaamad Ali Jinnah who stood by bhagat Singh when other Indian leaders did not .

He died for our country and Mahatma Gandhi kept crying his mythos :angry:

He died for our country and Mahatma Gandhi kept crying his mythos :angry:

Indeed Gandhi did not support Bhagat Singh. Anyway thats a long debate.

I was just replying to the post of Justin who was much angry why Pakistani members were not commenting.

So here thought it my responsibility to make him realise that founer father of Pakistan, Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the man who stood by Bhagat Singh when even Gandhi and other Indian leaders did not.

I hope all those bigots in India who abuse Jinnah should have some conscience and realise that Jinnah was a real visionary leader and always stood by principles.

I was just replying to the post of Justin who was much angry why Pakistani members were not commenting.

So here thought it my responsibility to make him realise that founer father of Pakistan, Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the man who stood by Bhagat Singh when even Gandhi and other Indian leaders did not.

I hope all those bigots in India who abuse Jinnah should have some conscience and realise that Jinnah was a real visionary leader and always stood by principles.

Did Jinnah actually do that? Can you please post any references Jana? I am curious as I haven't come across that yet.

Do you enjoy provoking Indian posters with utter nonsense and thread de-railment all the time. Why can't you post straight? Twisted thinking all the time. Read the thread title, if you do not understand, do some investigative journalism.

Thank You.

sorry to say............Jinnah was not the lawyer of Bhagat singh.

Although he supported Bhagat singh..............He was present at the courtroom

To Pakistani Brothers and Indian Brothers PLEASE cut the crap.
My intention of starting this thread is to remember these hero's valor.
So please dont derail this thread. I would like to have more information on these men if some one has??????
I sincerely thank "Adolf Hitler,equiliz3r,Justin,jana,khalidali".
Regards

:pakistan

So u bring your typical politics into this sacred thread

Also can u provide link to your claims, as per my knowledge jinnah only made a speech in assembly nothing else. And you claim him as lawyer to Bhagat Singh???????????

any proof of such big claims???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom