What's new

Martyrs Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
self delete---no use of responding to a troll who dont even respect for freedom fighters...............the same freedom fighters who never thought that they are muslims or hindus or sikhs............they were just wanting to be free ...............waheguru bless these trollers with some sense

Last edited:
Bhagat was fighting against British ruled and Kashmiris are fighting against Indian Occupation of their land.

If Bhagat Singh is a freedom fighter for throwing bomb on Brit Assembly then Kashmiris are also freedom fighters.

Bhagat Singh did not have modern weapons otherwise he would have use them. He throw bomb and grenade now its not anyone's fault that he was caught before he could have made more attempts.

Oh yeh there are also reports of Indain planned attacks on Sikhs and pundits in Held Kashmir.

And more innocent Kashmiris have been killed by Indian guns.

Shanti shanti mr Indian. If you do not have guts to stand criticism then dont resort to abuses.

Uptill now they did not say neither claim they are fighting for freedom. All they say they are fighting for Islamic law. So sorry your you cant get a candy here.

Gandhi was great Indian leader and he dint think like that.

On another note we have no objection over considering him as Indian Idol. The only debatable point is If Bhagat Singh is a freedom fighter then so do Kashmiris.

Have a nice day

According to your logic beitullah mehsud and company can also be comapred to Mr. Jinnah. As Mr. Jinnah wanted a separate homeland for Muslims against hindus. On the same grounds they think that their kind of muslims cannot live with your kind of muslims. They also tried with treaties with you as Mr. Jinnah tried

By the way the assembly bombing can u tell me how many died. was that bomb lethal? nopes it was not. it just had few couple of pamphlets nothing more than that.

Sorry for the above post hardly any Indian would resist any offence against Bhagat Singh and his comparison to your eunuchs in Kashmir who kill innocents............... We have screwed them we will screw them and any one who supports them inshallah we will screw them too.

Ok thats enough................you have insulted Bhagat Singh beyond a limit.....

what you do whole day on your ******* computer...........are you so ugly that you dont even have a boyfriend????????

Stop comparing Bhagat singh to mother f**kers

:tdown: You are only showing disrespect to your upbringing by your parents.

I am sure your parents must have brought you in a good envirnoment But alas you are insulting their upbringing.

Get a life we dont need such Uncivlized members like you here.

I could have insulted your parents and could have called them names but my Civilized upbringing doesnt allow that.

According to your logic beitullah mehsud and company can also be comapred to Mr. Jinnah. As Mr. Jinnah wanted a separate homeland for Muslims against hindus. On the same grounds they think that they cannot live with your kind of muslims.

By the way the assembly bombing can u tell me how many died. was that bomb lethal? nopes it was not. it just had few couple of pamphlets nothing more than that.

Mr Jinnah never hurled a bomb at anyone for demanding a separate homeland for Muslims or freedom unlike Bhagat Singh, and unlike Baitullah Mehsud.

They can be compare to Jinnah only if they have demanded a separate homeland through peaceful means.

I think a sane person can diffrentiate between that.

Ok thats enough................you have insulted Bhagat Singh beyond a limit.....

what you do whole day on your ******* computer...........are you so ugly that you dont even have a boyfriend????????

Stop comparing Bhagat singh to mother f**kers
Have a nice life...

equiliz3r said:
(Sorry mods cannot take insult of Bhagat Singh)

Thats not how it works. We've had people come here criticize many political figures for all sorts of things, even Heroes. If you can't fight arguments with arguments then this forum is not for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom