What's new

Maryam Nawaz , Properties materialize from water vapor in air

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Maryam Nawaz , convicted fellon , in corruption cases.
  • During Panama Leaks it was declared she had 0 property in Pakistan and overseas

In 2018 in her affidavit to the Election Commission of Pakistan, Maryam declared her assets to be worth Rs. 845 million (US$3.7 million). She owns 1,506 Kanals (188 acres) of agricultural land and has invested millions into companies.

Recently submitted paper to Election commission and declared her assets inside Pakistan

1- Owner of 11,000 Acres Land
2- 85 Lakh Rupee (Cash in Bank accounts)

Declared next value of 11,000 acres of land ,
which comes to 5 Lakh rupee per acres or 1,700 USD per acre of land

Where is this cheap land sold ??

Last edited:
Maryam Nawaz , convicted fellon , in corruption cases.
  • During Panama Leaks it was declared she had 0 property in Pakistan and overseas

In 2018 in her affidavit to the Election Commission of Pakistan, Maryam declared her assets to be worth Rs. 845 million (US$3.7 million). She owns 1,506 Kanals (188 acres) of agricultural land and has invested millions into companies.

Recently submitted paper to Election commission and declared her assets inside Pakistan

1- Owner of 11,000 Acres Land
2- 85 Lakh Rupee (Cash in Bank accounts)
If people chose to get robbed then Nawaz family will explore every possible way to rob the national wealth.

These criminals were registering their illegal acquired wealth during the time Imran Khan's home was being raided

While attention of TV channels were diverted they were busy legalizing their corruption

People are interested to buy 1 Acre Land , Maryem should let us know how she accumulated 1000+ acres of Land ?

What is her job ?

It happens only in banana republic that u can lie through ur teeth and then proven a liar and then again u can come on TV and make big claims. We should call it monkey republic i guess.

ok, what I really dont understand is why do our billionaires just want more land land land. I mean why not start a space company like Elon, Bezos, or something? Or some AI company, like something innovative. Even Chinese billionaires do stuff to make ppls lives better, be it shopping services, phones, etc etc.

How can Land Ownership jump from
133 Acres which is already beyond means of normal person
to 1000+ Acres of Land ???

She has been claiming she owns no property in Pakistan or Overseas since Panama Leaks came out

Reference: Her documents submitted with ECP

Last edited:
When you ask a patwari how did Mota Nawaja family buy all these properties
and land, they say they are rich businessmen.

Then you say ok why do they not pay taxes they then say because they are poor. lol
Maraym said in an interview that her grandfather bought the properties in
London because he was a rich businessman. Then you get Showbaz who said
that his Father was a poor person. lol

All this not so sharif family are full of liars with no shame.

When these declarations are submitted is this viewable on website by people of Pakistan?

11,000 Acres is alot , big enough for a City

A normal person in Pakistan can't buy land to build their home

ok, what I really dont understand is why do our billionaires just want more land land land. I mean why not start a space company like Elon, Bezos, or something? Or some AI company, like something innovative. Even Chinese billionaires do stuff to make ppls lives better, be it shopping services, phones, etc etc.

Because it's easy money for someone who has no education and no vision.

Our country actively promotes rent seeking industries and parked money in real estate.

Kal agr government DC rates zyada karay, property tax enforce karay, and a couple of other measures, you will see how people will move their money away from land. It's a huge ponzi scheme, sort of. Agr hakoomat main thora sa pani hota to woh poochti Maryam say keh how the heck did you get the money for these 11,000 acres suddenly in 5 years when you have no business income and no tax returns. But tab phir jamhuriat ki maa mar jaye gi.

But apart from that, again it's the nature of the people who have money. A guy who earned wealth from software or engineering would make a new startup, a guy who got it from housing would make another housing society or get land. As for the individual investor, I don't blame them. Why would anyone invest in the stock market or bonds when you can get much higher return from real estate? And also you don't need to put your money up for scrutiny.

There are two issues here

#1 11,000 Acres of Land , this is beyond income for someone who claims she has no job

#2 The quoted Price of land which comes to 1700 USD only per Acre
1 acre of land can go up to 100,000 USD in western market

The price the land was bought is 1.7% for value of 1 acre of land

Here she got 11,000 Acre

Did she won a lottery?
Did she found a aladin lamp ?

19 Million USD , she bought "11,000" Acres this is a massive area

Last edited:
There are two issues here

#1 11,000 Acres of Land , this is beyond income for someone who claims she has no job

#2 The quoted Price of land which comes to 1700 USD only per Acre
1 acre of land can go up to 100,000 USD in western market

The price the land was bought is 1.7% for value of 1 acre of land

Here she got 11,000 Acre

Did she won a lottery?
Did she found a aladin lamp ?

19 Million USD , she bought "11,000" Acres this is a massive area

It depends on where the land is more than anything.

Do you have a source for this or a nomination paper copy? That would mention the location.

Because they have no vision ..they sell land to one person and next day they buy the land from same person ....money is circulated through buy and selling the same piece of land. No industry no jobs ...just real estate and real estate ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom