What's new

Maryam Nawaz says she doesn’t fear disqualification as she chastises SC judges

isn`t she already disqualified?

That's what I was wondering.

Her conviction hasn't been set aside, neither has she completed her sentence.

She is a convicted prisoner out on bail FFS, aur peyo is ka London betha hai 3 salon say, aur phir yeh IK ko kehte hain ladla.

The way these morons have been exposed the past few months is just majestic.

For a start she has never won an election.
Probably wants to be disqualified so she has an excuse for not running in elections for next five years.
Exactly. Siyasi shahadat is such a wonderful thing. Goes well with our public too.
When it happens, more wonderful things happen.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-05 at 1.30.40 PM.jpeg

She is a convicted prisoner out on bail FFS, aur peyo is ka London betha hai 3 salon say, aur phir yeh IK ko kehte hain ladla.
I thought it was set aside by IHC?

Technically Maryam is a Criminal , with 5-7 year of sentence remaining which she has not served yet

Unsure how she would qualify to stand in Election in first place

The judges don't have the balls to disqualify her.
They can only drag IK im contemp of court proceedings because he said a random thing about a female judge in a political public jalsa.
Entire PDM government can insult judges all they want.

Asad Mahmood should be charged under blasphemy law for contorting Islam according to his personal preference.
Yeh to kuch bhi nahi he, boss.

Fazlu once said, JUI-F ko vote dene ke liye aitkaaf se bhi uthu to aitkaaf nhi tootay ga.

Maryam is trying to garner support to grant funeral rights to PMlN that has become a smelly dead carcass.

I don't think it will buy her any sympathy votes this time. Not in the cities at least.

My father is being punished only for his love for Quaid-e-Azam.
He had collect only currency notes of having photo of Quaid. He did not commit any Gona.

9731f2177adb3b76de2a33dd8857cbc8.jpg

The way these morons have been exposed the past few months is just majestic.
But IK is ladla and we have seen how courts are treating him with silk gloves.

If I were Prime Minister, I would round up all these Amritsaris and send them back to Hindustan where they belong.

But IK is ladla and we have seen how courts are treating him with silk gloves.
Bro you want him to be hanged on 200 bhains chori type cases while mian brothers gets rescued from solid cases like hudaibiya, money laundering, etc…

The judges don't have the balls to disqualify her.
They can only drag IK im contemp of court proceedings because he said a random thing about a female judge in a political public jalsa.
Entire PDM government can insult judges all they want.
No judge from Punjab would dare to touch the Queen of Punjab or any royalty from the Sharif family. Even the former CJP flirted with the idea of Shehbaz Sharif becoming PM, while Imran Khan was PM.

Let's not kid ourselves. Judges from Punjab belong to PMLN and judges from Sindh belong to PPP. If these judges go against the families, it is only because of the establishment. There's no such thing as independent & impartial judiciary in Pakistan.

Imran Khan and some people are thinking that SC are some heros for following the law by ordering elections, when it was the same midnight judges that broke the law and ended his government.

PM Shehbaz Sharif terms Supreme Court's decision as 'murder of justice'
0417412777b9531.jpg

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and PML-N Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz on Tuesday censured the Supreme Court’s (SC) verdict on the election delay case and termed it the ‘murder’ of justice and attempt to impose Imran Khan.

In his speech in the National Assembly (NA), the premier said that Zulfikar Ali Bhutto was awarded death sentence which was termed as ‘judicial murder’ by everyone.

Read more: SC voids ECP postponement of Punjab polls to Oct 8

Addressing the legislature, Opposition Leader in the NA, Raja Riaz, blamed the judiciary for siding with Imran Khan. He said that the courts get open without the distinction of day and night for their ‘lad’.

He said that the history and future would remember these verdicts.

Maryam grinds judiciary​

Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) Chief Organizer Maryam Nawaz said that the SC bench has taken responsibility to perform the same job which Gen (Retd) Faiz Hameed and former chief justices of Pakistan (CJPs) Asif Saeed Khosa and Saqib Nisar performed for Imran Khan in 2018.

Taking to her Twitter account, she termed today’s verdict as the last ambush of this ‘conspiracy’.

Maryam blamed the bench for rewriting the Constitution to serve Punjab in the plate to Imran Khan so that he could be ‘selected’ again under the supervision of the handlers.

PML-N leader said that the federal cabinet rejecting the verdict was not enough. Those who breached the Constitution and law and attempted to impose their ‘favorite child’ must be held accountable.

In response to a tweet by journalist Ajmal Jami, Maryam said she doesn’t fear disqualification if she has to face it for speaking the truth.
Isn't she already convicted
They pulled her facial muscles too much during last facelift that's no good

Back
Top Bottom