What's new

Massive brawl involving 1000 juveniles at a shopping mall in California

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Massive brawl involving 1000 juveniles at a shopping mall in California​

A brawl involving juveniles broke out Sunday at the Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance.

Torrance officers responded to "a large group of juveniles fighting amongst themselves” at the shopping center on Carson Street around 4 p.m., Sgt. Ron Salary told City News Service.

A brawl involving juveniles broke out Sunday at the Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance.

Officers with Los Angeles, El Segundo, Gardena, and Manhattan Beach police departments were also on the scene.

It was reported that up to 1,000 juveniles might have been involved, according to KABC.

It’s unclear what caused the fight to happen.

One man who worked in the area told KNX News’ Jon Baird he was shocked that it happened.

“That’s pretty insane because that hardly ever happens here in Torrance,” he said. “There’s been a few fights of maybe, like, six to seven people.”

Torrance police said one witness reported gunfire, but no gunshot victims were found. No other injuries were reported and no arrests were made.
The mall was cleared around 9 p.m.

Massive brawl involving 1000 juveniles at a shopping mall in California​

Torrance officers responded to "a large group of juveniles fighting amongst themselves” at the shopping center on Carson Street around 4 p.m., Sgt. Ron Salary told City News Service.

Officers with Los Angeles, El Segundo, Gardena, and Manhattan Beach police departments were also on the scene.

It was reported that up to 1,000 juveniles might have been involved, according to KABC.

It’s unclear what caused the fight to happen.

One man who worked in the area told KNX News’ Jon Baird he was shocked that it happened.

“That’s pretty insane because that hardly ever happens here in Torrance,” he said. “There’s been a few fights of maybe, like, six to seven people.”

Torrance police said one witness reported gunfire, but no gunshot victims were found. No other injuries were reported and no arrests were made.
The mall was cleared around 9 p.m.

California and US is getting crazier and crazier every day, I was in a Subway for lunch in Redwood City and this topless black dude homeless crack head was standing there and threatening while the poor ladies behind the counter cowered. I got my sandwich, got my drink and sat down to watch the entertainment.

Last edited:
lots of Asians

torrance.png

California and US is getting crazier and crazier every day, I was in a Subway for lunch in Redwood City and this topless black dude homeless crack head was standing their and threatening while the poor ladies behind the counter cowered. I got my sandwich, got my drink and sat down to watch the entertainment.

It's all effed up in California. Only place left to hang out in SoCal is the richer neighborhoods like Santa Monica, Orange County and North San Diego (La Jolla etc.).

Too many uneducated children of Central American and Mexican immigrants. I know that Del Amo Mall, the place is Mexican and Hispanic central. And some Filipinos too.

There is a lot of tension between blacks and Hispanics in that area. Hispanics are crazy, they will drive out the blacks.

This is way old dude....

:rofl: :omghaha::rofl::omghaha:

SCHADENFREUDE

BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS TO BEHOLD
AND MAY THAT BE ALL OVER MURICA IN EVERY BIG , MEDIUM AND SMALL CITIES

AND MAY THE Ns MULTIPLY LIKE COCKROACHES AND BEDBUGS AND SPREAD FORTH (ONLY WITHIN MURICA TO HASTEN THE ROT AND TO ENTERTAIN ALL OF MANKIND AS THEY DRAINED THE POISON IN MURICA AND KILL LOOT RAPE MURICANS THERE )

AND MURICA CESSPIT OF HORROR NEOCONS BE ERADICATED INTERNALLY SPARING CHINA FROM HAVING TO USE DF41s AND NUKES TO CLEANSE MURICA

https:// t. me/thearcangel/63030

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

beautiful sight to behold, the implodings of Murica at the hands and feet of N cockroaches/bedbugs 🇺🇸

MORE OF THIS AND CHINA NEED NOT USE HER DF41s AND THERMO NUKES DONE TO YUMING CONFIGURATION TO DEEP CLEANSE THE ROT AND FILTH OF MURICA AND MAKE THE WORLD A MUCH BETTER PLACE.

Emeryville Police: multiple fights broke out involving 300 juveniles near AMC Theater at Bay Street mall around 5 pm.

Police said the call to congregate was put out on social media.

1 shot was fired, no one injured. A juvenile was stabbed, non life threatening injuries.

https://t . me/thearcangel

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom