What's new

Massive electricity price increase adds to inflation-hit Pakistanis woes

China is also the leader in the current technology in Solar Panels as well as Research and Development of future Solar Panels.
Isn't the doped wafer technology like 30+years old?

You seemed to have some special insight into solar cell R&D. Care to elaborate what innovation was brought by the China in solar cells?

May be the rest of will learn something.

Isn't the doped wafer technology like 30+years old?

You seemed to have some special insight into solar cell R&D. Care to elaborate what innovation was brought by the China in solar cells?

May be the rest of will learn something.
Silicon based solar panels have hit or nearly hit its theoretical maximum efficiency already.

This means that the current Solar Panels have a very high chance of being the most economically viable Solar technology for the foreseeable future.

On top of that, the research on new solar technology is led by China currently, which means that any advances are most likely to be made and commercialized by China first.

With very costly electricity, consumption goes down drastically. Thus making capacity payments even more costly per unit. A vicious circle. Add refusal to pay bills and electricity theft and you have a clusterfukc at your hands. Your power sector is being bankrupted.

actually electricity theft is directly proportional to rate increases

Silicon based solar panels have hit or nearly hit its theoretical maximum efficiency already.

This means that the current Solar Panels have a very high chance of being the most economically viable Solar technology for the foreseeable future.

On top of that, the research on new solar technology is led by China currently, which means that any advances are most likely to be made and commercialized by China first.
So other than a bunch of words with no details, do you have anything else?

What new solar tech are you referring to? Organic? inorganic? dye based?

In case you haven't realizes, my first post was a bait and you took it.

Is someone skimming money off the top?

So other than a bunch of words with no details, do you have anything else?

What new solar tech are you referring to? Organic? inorganic? dye based?

In case you haven't realizes, my first post was a bait and you took it.
Oh, you are another cultist.

I don't owe Foreign Agents like you anything.

Go beg in Washington for money for your Prophet (Imran Khan) to be reinstalled.

Oh, you are another cultist.

I don't owe Foreign Agents like you anything.

Go beg in Washington for money for your Prophet (Imran Khan) to be reinstalled.
LMAO. It was a specific technical question and you proved that you are full of hot air.

LMAO. It was a specific technical question and you proved that you are full of hot air.
Literally everyone knows that the current hot topic is perovskites you retard.

The fact that you do not know the reason for China's cost competitiveness makes it certain that you are a troll.

The reason I didn't give specifics is because research and development is, by it's very nature, ephemeral until productized.

It could end up being literally anything, because that's how research and development works.

P.S.:

This will be my last response to you.

It went against my best judgement to respond to you to begin with, as you were on my ignore list but I don't remember why I put you on it.

Last edited:
big government is the scourge of mankind
you know.

MTXX_PT20230715_081837482.jpg

The fact that you do not know the reason for China's cost competitiveness makes it certain that you are a troll.

The reason I didn't give specifics is because research and development is, by it's very nature, ephemeral until productized.

It could end up being literally anything, because that's how research and development works.

P.S.:

It went against my best judgement to respond to you to begin with, as you were on my ignore list but I don't remember why I put you on it.
Yeah pervoskites with their stabillty issues dumbass. Gloriified gratazel cells nothing more. same exact physics limitations.

Run along son. you don't have what it takes

Yeah pervoskites with their stabillty issues dumbass. Gloriified gratazel cells nothing more. same exact physics limitations.

Run along son. you don't have what it takes
I just checked your post history and remember why I put you on the ignore list.

Literally almost every single one of you posts is a rhetorical question.

You didn't even notice that i literally told you :

P.S.:

You do flyby posts with rhetorical questions and then never engage on the topic at hand at all ever in any way shape or form.

Your appearance here means that your main account is probably one of the ones I have replied to in this thread already.

Since you are pretending to not be able to read my post, I'll repeat it for you.

Now stop attempting to derail the thread and get back on topic.

Last edited:
But why not Pakistanis don't go for roof top solar? I got a 5 kw solar plant for my farm house in India. I got it for 2.6 lakhs INR after subsidy. It generates on average 620 units a month. It is grid connected so I am selling my excess power back to grid. I don't have to worry about monthly power bills ever. Although electricity is not that unaffordable even through the grid.

This is the option wealthy people are taking. They are becoming increasingly common in Mirpur AJK.

This is the option wealthy people are taking. They are becoming increasingly common in Mirpur AJK.
Remember you said wealthy people not everybody is wealthy. i stick with khoti power for now.

Back
Top Bottom