What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

Surely, India would have given or taken decision faster if it was any other country. After all India has given $10 million to Palestine and $5 million each to Chile and Haiti after earth quake disasters.

Even if the flood was in Bangladesh or Srilanka, India's response would have been quite different, would have pledged in more and would have lend its hand in rescue efforts.

India obviously would think twice before helping out its enemy country who were less than grateful last time around as shown in vinod's posted article.

china regarded taiwan as its enermy but when there was a typhoon disasters not long ago , china immediately offered and send aid to taiwan

India still debating whether to send aid to Pakistan

wow, what neighbors. Forget aid,did we even hear a word of sympathy from India?

Please check India ministry of external affairs statement about aid and sympathies to Pakistan

Aid assistance of USD 5 million for provision of relief material to flood victims in Pakistan

13/08/2010

Government of India has offered assistance of US$5 million for provision of relief material from India for the victims of the massive floods that have adversely affected Pakistan, causing widespread damage to life and property.

In a telephone conversation, Hon’ble External Affairs Minister Shri S.M. Krishna conveyed to His Excellency Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Foreign Minister of Pakistan this gesture of solidarity with the people of Pakistan, in their hour of need. External Affairs Minister, on behalf of the people and Government of India, also conveyed deepest sympathies and condolences to the people and Government of Pakistan, on this natural disaster.

New Delhi
August 13, 2010

Ministry of External Affairs, India

china regarded taiwan as its enermy but when there was a typhoon disasters not long ago , china immediately offered and send aid to taiwan

You are forgetting, we did send aid immediately last time around. We weren't treated right for our benevolence. Please do read the article that vinod posted before commenting.

Guys please do your politics somewhere else. Those who have helped and who are helping Pakistan at this troubled time we thank them with open hearts.

Those who did not help us we have no hard feelings for them.

Thank you all.

I would thank our Sri Lankan friends as they were one of few who responded quickly.

Can anyone post Turkish help for flood victims in Pakistan. They were the most helpful along with China and Japan in rehabilitation work in the wake of deadly earthquake

That is IRCS not the state itself. I must state my surprise over the lackluster response from Iran.

In Iran, the Iranian red crescent society is not distinct from the state. All humanitarian endeavors by Iran are channeled through it, be it any country.

thanks to our next door brothers we was thinking you forget us.

Indian external affairs Minister S.M Krishna telephoned his Pakistani counterpart, Shah Mehmood Qureshi to offer aid for people affected by recent floods.

Krishna offered 5 million dollars in aid on behalf of New Delhi besides offering condolences over the loss of life and property.

aid from hindustan? my suggestion they should spend it on themselves to alleviate internal abject poverty

Pakistan needs help urgently, but not from hindustan.

b@stard is doing it all for show he should have stayed in pakistan and visited from the beginning.

Better late than never..but i think we were late this time..as immediate neighbor we could have helped them a lot in the initial stages..

This is the news, i have been waiting for..I hope Pakistan will accept it. Thanx mate for sharing this good news..

Why are we so late, as an immediate Neighbor, We should have been the first one to send Aid and Also Relief material.... Hope Pakistan Accepts it and whole heartedly asks If needed any Further Assistance From India...

We are ready to Do It, we are even Collecting Relief Materials For the needy....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom