What's new

Massive propaganda campaign against the house arrest of blind activist Chen

so if you advise someone that mudering someone is illegal. you will go to jail for it, if you do so and are not a lawyer in china. are you telling me that china and chinese laws are that dumb? there are not any laws like this in civilized democracies...we learn something new about china everyday it seems. advise = go to jail unless you are lincensed professional in the precise field your imparting your advise....:rofl:

Btw, how am I racist or a neo con. You dont read me daily advocating war with china like you do( against India or the US)? and how am I racist, you don't read me posting racial slurs towards you guys. your race or anyones race never bothers me- its the attitudes. and oh yes! the emotional outbursts of some :D

In Canada, you cannot give "engineering consultation" without being a registered engineer.
In the US, you cannot give "medical consultation" without being a registered doctor.
In China, you cannot give "legal advice" without being a registered lawyer.

In Canada, you cannot give "engineering consultation" without being a registered engineer.
In the US, you cannot give "medical consultation" without being a registered doctor.
In China, you cannot give "legal advice" without being a registered lawyer.

wrong ( try again :P) , you can give advise all you want in Canada and the US. you just can't pretend to be one nor represent yourself as one ... I can stand outside any court in the US and give free legal advise to anyone without being an attroney. did this guy have complains from who sook his advise?

This whole charge against him were based on lies by the govt and fixed judical system you have there. He was sent to jail for 6 years! for Quote: " disturbing traffic and illegal public gathering." and not for any " advise"...

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Chen Guangcheng is fighting a worthy fight, unfortunately he chose to associate himself with the wrong crowd.

what is the wrong crowd? one that demands justice?

Chen may be blind but even he knows that life for the average Chinese is far far better than the miserable conditions of the common indian people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom