What's new

Maulana fazlullah killed

Had a bounty of just 50 Lakh?

valid question

by the way I would only believe it when I see his bullet riddled body and clear and confirmed identification
otherwise its just a wishful thinking

appart from that I will be disappointed that he is killed by Afghan forces. I would like that he is killed by Pakistani forces for his crimes against state & people of Pakistan

^^what does that mean?

It means "Good riddance to bad rubbish" written in the way the Warner Brothers cartoon character Elmer Fudd speaks. You know, the one who carries a gun and is always trying to hunt down Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

Well I have to say one thing, we have killed and captured many Taliban, Al Qaeda and TTP commanders but the the grand total of major Taliban commanders neutralized by Pakistan stands at zero. Why the hell are they always eliminated by drones or in this case by Afghans?

Becoz these militant commanders work not at the battlefield front, rather lurk behind and issue orders from there. So eliminating them is a problem. And what you are referring to are not the just commanders, rather they are the commander in chief of their organizations and are heading them, so they are specially protected and hide themselves even from their front line commanders and don't expose themselves unwanted or till extremely necessary.

So as far as commanders story go by, we have killed and captured many of them.

And as for Commander in chief goes, BM was killed by US, no doubt about that, but his location and intelligence was provided by us, so if you wish to give them the whole credit, no issue with me, becoz i don't think so, plus what the real story was behind his killing, that is a separate thing.

Then comes Fazlullah, well for now, there is no confirmed reports about him being killed, any visual confirmation or from the Taliban would be required to confirm that he has indeed been killed. He in Swat was the first one to have ran away, so with his track record, it is hard to believe that he would have himself been leading an attack there in Afghanistan, when he did not a single such action in Pakistan.

So let the real confirmation come, then give them the credit. And Fazlluah's top 5 lieutenants who were running the show, his main commanders, are either killed or captured by the same ones whom you are trying to discredit.

And how many we have killed and captured of both senior Taliban and AQ guys, is still in total much more then what US or Afghan forces have done so far.

Well I have to say one thing, we have killed and captured many Taliban, Al Qaeda and TTP commanders but the the grand total of major Taliban commanders neutralized by Pakistan stands at zero. Why the hell are they always eliminated by drones or in this case by Afghans?

And to add to TK's post, I do not recall a single report in which Mullah FM led any assaults against Pakistani forces in Swat. He reportedly went underground as soon as the ops were launched. The Taliban commanders that have been killed, in the dozens, were the ones leading assaults and active in the battlefield.

I am still sort of surprised at the fact that Mullah FM was actually leading an assault in Afghanistan, since he isn't really a 'commander' and he didn't do this in Swat.

Perhaps his Afghan hosts were insistent that he actually do something on the battlefield instead of issuing poisonous sermons on the radio.

And as for the others killed, with Hakimullah surfacing alive, we really only have one confirmed kill of a major leadership figure by a drone, that of Baitullah Mehsud, so this isn't really the sort of disparity you suggest.

Some of the Commanders that were taken out by the drones was because of the intel provided by Pakistani Intelligence. ISI agents get out and tell the location and coordinates of where the strike needs to take place and the American drones take em out. That way you have lesser civilian casualties as well as military personnel.

And Pakistan also has Nek Mohammed and Abdullah Mehsud's deaths to its credit - both were the leaders of their respective Taliban factions with B mehsud replacing Nek Mohammed.

Yep most probably he is alive , hidden sum whr like our senior members mentioned he never lead the attack himself .Might be his so called Jihad is not for him . HA HA so he run away like a little mouse.

Trust me even Haqqani and Bahadur are not friends of pakistan. the taliban are friends of nobody. Bahadur and others have effectively cut off NW from pakistan and is like a independent state having its own laws and regulations. what if pakistan one day want to get rid of them? they have already been given plenty of time and they have strong foothold now that makes it very difficult to root them out.

Our army have ability to defeat militants in NW. we write victory with our blood and we proved it. First u should check your side what you have done so far.Trust me if we starts operation in NW all millitants run to your side and your army run back to the baraks like past. Dn't blame every thing on PAKISTAN check your side first

regards
pakfighter:pakistan:

Yep most probably he is alive , hidden sum whr like our senior members mentioned he never lead the attack himself .Might be his so called Jihad is not for him . HA HA so he run away like a little mouse.

this little mouse has given rise to the cult of throat slitting, schools and mosques blowing and hate mongering fanaticism in Pakistan, untill the Swat operation he was idealised like Lal Mosque Mullahs.

good for them if they can root them out. this will be the best outcome for both countries. but the fact is that pakistan is still not safe and secure, the taliban in SW and other places might have fled the area, but they are still capable of launcing attacks and sucide bombings in different areas of pakistan, until we achieve that goal of safety and security, it is too soon to declare a victory.

:hitwall::hitwall:who is telling us :lol: and AFGHANISTAN is secure and safe like America:disagree:

thanks ALLAH

Yes but we must not celebrate his death , no matter what he was but we are not allowed to abuse or celebrate a death no matter what.

There has to be a difference between them and us.

hope it is true
but shud w8 till the cnfrmtion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom