What's new

Maxxpro MRAPs of Pakistan Army.

MaxxPro MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) Vehicle.
10402981_320693991468766_7907856352652938037_n.jpg

Prime minister should advise the court martial of those officer who are pushing this deal.

Prime minister should advise the court martial of those officer who are pushing this deal.
Why?

Chances are that both the MRAP deal for the Army and the GRC deal for the Coast Guard will be covered by the CSF being provided by the US in 2015, otherwise Pakistan would have to dish out the money from her own budget. The Americans are not going to offer security assistance to Pakistan that would then be used to buy some other State's products (unless the US agrees of course).

Why?

Chances are that both the MRAP deal for the Army and the GRC deal for the Coast Guard will be covered by the CSF being provided by the US in 2015, otherwise Pakistan would have to dish out the money from her own budget. The Americans are not going to offer security assistance to Pakistan that would then be used to buy some other State's products (unless the US agrees of course).

Americans do not give their fever for free.Reports are circulating that Pakistan are forced to buy this garbage.

Or Saudi Al-Masmak MRAP that reportedly achieved the highest protection level ever recorded for a MRAP...

Al_Masmak_MRAP_Mine_Resistant_wheeled_Armoured_Personnel_carrier_vehicle_Saudi_Arabia_Defence_Industry_005.jpg

Looks fine.
How on earth Saudis did that ? Well if true than we should test it and if it passes the test go for it

How on earth Saudis did that ? Well if true than we should test it and if it passes the test go for it
they have a developing defence industry for uavs and land vehicles e.g al fahd apc we bought from them
though they havent pushed to make heavy armourd vehiecle

Americans do not give their fever for free.Reports are circulating that Pakistan are forced to buy this garbage.
Of course it's not for free, neither is Chinese assistance - everyone has their own agenda and interests at heart.

And the MRAP's and GRC's are far from 'garbage' - I would like to see you explain why exactly you consider them 'garbage'.

Or Saudi Al-Masmak MRAP that reportedly achieved the highest protection level ever recorded for a MRAP...

Al_Masmak_MRAP_Mine_Resistant_wheeled_Armoured_Personnel_carrier_vehicle_Saudi_Arabia_Defence_Industry_005.jpg

Looks fine.
they are a Solid platform
looks more than fine.

seen their performance and they have a heritage behind them. its a Saudi / South African joint venture if I am not mistaken.

if it was up to me then I would buy sch American "garbage" anytime which is battle proven and saved countless lives of their occupants in Iraq and Afghanistan.

they are a Solid platform
looks more than fine.

seen their performance and they have a heritage behind them. its a Saudi / South African joint venture if I am not mistaken.

Why doesn't Pakistan Army test this beast thoroughly and go for it in good numbers?

Saudis can sell it to us on credit and moreover, it will only cost us couple of millions of $$...

@Irfan Baloch @AUz

Does the Al-Masmak have a 'V-Hull'?

In addition to the financial factor, the fact that the MaxxPros have actually be deployed in combat in Afghanistan and suffered IED explosions offers the PA real-life battlefield data on its performance that is simply not available on the Al-Masmak.

Back
Top Bottom