What's new

Maya khan's apology on 17th january 2012 episode

wow we win at the end damn its show we are getting strong now its not lalaland anymore .FB forums and blogs army of young Pakistanis is so aggressive :P my thanks to all those who post on this issue and we force them to apology and never did it again . i am sure now other tv channels will also care before go park :yahoo:. my congs to all those who force her to delete her FB account and make her shameful :tup:
yep we are aware abut our freedom :P we are internet army of pakistan :lol:

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

public ne us ki maan bhen aik ker di hai i never seen on FB every page on her get many many very bad words and i know she read them . thats why she delete her original FB account yesterday :rofl:

i am not bad guy but kuch log sirf yehi zuban samjhty hain yaar :rofl:

sorry to say sir but we've lost of our morality anybody who exposes us we start abusing them putting fingers on them without any prove this how we pakistan do to truthful people.This is how we react.We need to grow up as you say this is the so called democracy & everybody has the right to say his or her own thoughts.So why did you bring her private photos on web.Isn't that a violation of her privacy?? sorry to say we pakistanisss are so down morally & going down everyday who tells the truth He or she's gonna pay for telling truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to say sir but we've lost of our morality anybody who exposes us we start abusing them putting fingers on them without any prove this how we pakistan do to truthful people.This is how we react.We need to grow up as you say this is the so called democracy & everybody has the right to say his or her own thoughts.So why did you bring her private photos on web.Isn't that a violation of her privacy?? sorry to say we pakistanisss are so down morally & going down everyday who tells the truth He or she's gonna pay for telling truth.

i respect your point of view but i disagree .as i explained already sir . the issue was not expose but the issue was hunting behaving rude forcing people and asking nikah nama from them for me these all issues are not morality . if you are marred please inform me how many times you carry nikah nama after marriage when you go with your wife? and ever you face it? someone ask you nikah nama and make fun of you and your wife? i think if you are marred you may know this act on camera damage you allot you lose your respect you fall in eyes of many and feel hell stress .please look its both sides .

if any tom herry want to show real power go to guest houses and 5 star hotels where whole night life been enjoyed .i did it with my friends when i been in pakistan .pay 25000 rupees 3 bottles wines and 3 girls whole night any guest house just try it once ;) but no one will come there to disturb us not even police you know why ?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ talking lauder then any other thing

Hm pakistanio ko bey sharmi ki aadat pr chuki hy bhai sorry to say.Hm ko sach sunney ki aadat hi passsand nhi.

Hm pakistanio ko bey sharmi ki aadat pr chuki hy bhai sorry to say.Hm ko sach sunney ki aadat hi passsand nhi.

nhi sir jee aysi kya baat hoi hum to sach keh rahy hain koi sunta nhi . if she has balls come expose me i am ready . i plan to move multan on 12oct she can come hotel RAMADA or hotel sindbad there is whiskey bar of hotel i will be there 4 days .bring camera and expose but problem is she even can't enter there :D sach hai ye kasaam se :meeting:

i respect your point of view but i disagree .as i explained already sir . the issue was not expose but the issue was hunting behaving rude forcing people and asking nikah nama from them for me these all issues are not morality . if you are marred please inform me how many times you carry nikah nama after marriage when you go with your wife? and ever you face it? someone ask you nikah nama and make fun of you and your wife? i think if you are marred you may know this act on camera damage you allot you lose your respect you fall in eyes of many and feel hell stress .please look its both sides .

if any tom herry want to show real power go to guest houses and 5 star hotels where whole night life been enjoyed .i did it with my friends when i been in pakistan .pay 25000 rupees 3 bottles wines and 3 girls whole night any guest house just try it once ;) but no one will come there to disturb us not even police you know why ?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ talking lauder then any other thing
i'm agree with ur last part sir but now her brohter is on last stages she mentioned it on tv talk show at xpress news.Sir is it all right what we did with her abusing her etc???

i'm agree with ur last part sir but now her brohter is on last stages she mentioned it on tv talk show at xpress news.Sir is it all right what we did with her abusing her etc???

i disagree with abusing but if you harm public if you make mess with privacy what else you expect? same apply on maya khan .tell me if you sitting with your wife i come with team of ladies bash you bla bla bla what you will do? if you are poor just cry .if liitle good run .if hell yeah rich you order to your servants for take camera and beat me .:lol: thats what i did if she come i will say to my security beat her hell and take camera then sit in cars and go :rofl:

she is not innocent .personally i should have no problem from her as i can't be in her range but i fell pain of my countrymen :angry:

i disagree with abusing but if you harm public if you make mess with privacy what else you expect? same apply on maya khan .tell me if you sitting with your wife i come with team of ladies bash you bla bla bla what you will do? if you are poor just cry .if liitle good run .if hell yeah rich you order to your servants for take camera and beat me .:lol: thats what i did if she come i will say to my security beat her hell and take camera then sit in cars and go :rofl:

she is not innocent .personally i should have no problem from her as i can't be in her range but i fell pain of my countrymen :angry:
Sir here is a truth.The whole program was palnned & the couples were actor see below on front line kamran shahid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis are retarded...Jab shuru hotay hain to bs peechay hi par jatay hain ...Maya Khan is unimportant...WHERE IS UPROAR ON PPP's Wedera women SLAPPING LADY TEACHER?!?!?!

Pakistanio ka b koi haal nahi.....

sorry but what was the issue.can some summarize it.thanks in advance

i think she was right but i came to know about this story in kamran shahid's last night's show.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

sorry but what was the issue.can some summarize it.thanks in advance
us ne dating couples pe chapa mara tha and nothing.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

imagineratings of Kamran ratings..............................................

Pakistanis are retarded...Jab shuru hotay hain to bs peechay hi par jatay hain ...Maya Khan is unimportant...WHERE IS UPROAR ON PPP's Wedera women SLAPPING LADY TEACHER?!?!?!

Pakistanio ka b koi haal nahi.....
Very well said sir

Why this lady is being treated like this way.Or great ambassador & gaddar (Hussien HAQQAni)was gone just because our GOD (America)has wanted this guy.Sorry but we have to face the truth that is america is our GOD

Sir our media & our whole journalists are traitor.What ever they thats fine!but, if any body speaks the truth that These N.G.O puppets (Hamid meer,Talat Hussien,Meher bukhari,nusrat javed,sana bucha & other traitors) start barking on the person who speaks the truth.We don't wanna see mirror which gives our own pictures We as Pakistanis are being liar.The pakistanis like farzana bari assama jahangeer.Do you even know Why they are having pain in their stomach??? if you google bbc's point of view on maya khan's show.It clearly shows the picture that Why our media is going up & down on this issue.Shame on our media shame on our journalists(N.G.O puppets!!!).

Back
Top Bottom