What's new

Me and my friend (Pakistan And China)

flyahyassg

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam and Hi to every one with all the respects of my seniors.

:pakistan:

hope that all of are good and fine as we know that our Independence Day is coming and not far from us again we'll be ready to listen the Great popular DHAKOSLAAs :blah: on Our TV chanels these DHAKOSLAAs should be worded as hum 'sub pakistani hen humain apne watan ko ye karnaa chaahye wo karnaa chahyee' , 'hum aik qaum hen' FALANA DHAMKA ye wo :blah: . ap sub to har saal ye sub dekhte or sunte hongay but think about it that after all DHAKOSLAAs we'll be again called sindhis, punjabis, pushtos, balochis, mahajirs(urdu speaking) and so on again we'll be Taking a way of TAASSUB. Any how let come to the point my title is ME AND MY FRIEND means pakistan and china :pakistan: & :china: i think pakistan is the only country who is the best friend and neighbour of pakistan but always we are in the crisis of BAD economy, poor governance, and major education and health problems. what do you think is it our fault? han? NOO it is the POOR performance of OUR AWAAM DOST GOVERNMENT and we are unable to take any type of initiative on these matters it is necessary to strenghthen the relationship of pak china friendship. it is must to support china in world affairs either it is wrong or right we need to improve our friendship and this is only held by the our MOST GRACEFUL AND BENIFICIENT GOVERNMENT. oh sorry i forget that our DEAR government is busy in collision with the other political parties and making the nation weaker and weaker. the best duty of our GOVERNMENT is to spreadout the TAASSUB in the whole nation and create a BIG AND HUGE MONSTER OF MEHENGAYEE, HAQ TALFEE RECORDS, rishwat khoree and many other good projects of AWAAM DOSTI policies. anny how i have many more to write but i can't because we have no rights to advise the government in the best ways. so i am ending thos thread with this DUAA.

AIY ALLAH BAS TU HE HAMARA MUHAFIZ HAY HAMAREE JAAN MAAL, IZZAT-O-ABRU, OR HAMARAY WATAN HAMREE SHINAKHT KI HIFAZAT FRMAA OR AYSAA KOI PAYDAA KARDAY JO TAYRAY QANOON KO NAFIZ KARNAY WALA HO OR AWAM-E-PAKISTAN KI DUNYAA OR AAKHIRAT KO SANWAAR DAY. REHAM KAR ALLAH REHAM KAR.

SAY ALL OF U AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN.

DON'T FORGET TO REPLY ME. I'LLBE READY TO RECIEVE YOUR GOOD, FAIR, AND AGGRESSIVE REPLIES.

YOUR AND PAKISTAN'S SINCERE PAKISTANI.

FLYAHYASSG. :pdf:

Salam and Hi to every one with all the respects of my seniors.

:pakistan:

hope that all of are good and fine as we know that our Independence Day is coming and not far from us again we'll be ready to listen the Great popular DHAKOSLAAs :blah: on Our TV chanels these DHAKOSLAAs should be worded as hum 'sub pakistani hen humain apne watan ko ye karnaa chaahye wo karnaa chahyee' , 'hum aik qaum hen' FALANA DHAMKA ye wo :blah: . ap sub to har saal ye sub dekhte or sunte hongay but think about it that after all DHAKOSLAAs we'll be again called sindhis, punjabis, pushtos, balochis, mahajirs(urdu speaking) and so on again we'll be Taking a way of TAASSUB. Any how let come to the point my title is ME AND MY FRIEND means pakistan and china :pakistan: & :china: i think pakistan is the only country who is the best friend and neighbour of pakistan but always we are in the crisis of BAD economy, poor governance, and major education and health problems. what do you think is it our fault? han? NOO it is the POOR performance of OUR AWAAM DOST GOVERNMENT and we are unable to take any type of initiative on these matters it is necessary to strenghthen the relationship of pak china friendship. it is must to support china in world affairs either it is wrong or right we need to improve our friendship and this is only held by the our MOST GRACEFUL AND BENIFICIENT GOVERNMENT. oh sorry i forget that our DEAR government is busy in collision with the other political parties and making the nation weaker and weaker. the best duty of our GOVERNMENT is to spreadout the TAASSUB in the whole nation and create a BIG AND HUGE MONSTER OF MEHENGAYEE, HAQ TALFEE RECORDS, rishwat khoree and many other good projects of AWAAM DOSTI policies. anny how i have many more to write but i can't because we have no rights to advise the government in the best ways. so i am ending thos thread with this DUAA.

AIY ALLAH BAS TU HE HAMARA MUHAFIZ HAY HAMAREE JAAN MAAL, IZZAT-O-ABRU, OR HAMARAY WATAN HAMREE SHINAKHT KI HIFAZAT FRMAA OR AYSAA KOI PAYDAA KARDAY JO TAYRAY QANOON KO NAFIZ KARNAY WALA HO OR AWAM-E-PAKISTAN KI DUNYAA OR AAKHIRAT KO SANWAAR DAY. REHAM KAR ALLAH REHAM KAR.

SAY ALL OF U AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN.

DON'T FORGET TO REPLY ME. I'LLBE READY TO RECIEVE YOUR GOOD, FAIR, AND AGGRESSIVE REPLIES.

YOUR AND PAKISTAN'S SINCERE PAKISTANI.

FLYAHYASSG. :pdf:

China strongly supported Pakistan's opposition to Soviet involvement in Afghanistan and is perceived by China as a regional counterweight to India.

China?Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what is the real truth abt Pakistan & China Friendship.

When Pakistan ceases to be a counter-weight to India Your friendship will be done with. We have come a long way & Pakistan has a lot to catch up with.
All the best.

some times even though unrealistic i feel Indo-Pak as the future than Pak-china.
after all 50 odd years of diplomatic relations cant overcome 100 years of existance as a single country.

China strongly supported Pakistan's opposition to Soviet involvement in Afghanistan and is perceived by China as a regional counterweight to India.

China?Pakistan relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what is the real truth abt Pakistan & China Friendship.

You do not, and cannot speak on behalf of Chinese nor Pakistani people. Your bigotry betrays you. Sorry but you are blatantly wrong about your generalization of Chinese people. Chinese people exist in every country and their behaviours and attitudes can be observed, even better you can befriend them (they are very friendly!!!). We want to be friends with everyone - we don't have "evil intents" either.

And there is no reason why Sino + Pak + Indo can't exist. Our relationship with Pak is NOT based on 'counter-weight' to India, do you really think we need Pak for that?! It is not one Asian country versus another Asian country. In fact we want to have MUTUAL friendship and MUTUAL respect with ALL nations. It is not we Asian nations that is fearing the rise of other nations, but the reverse.

In life true friendship between nations DO EXIST because true friendship between peoples DO EXIST. Maybe you were brought up in a untrusting environment, but don't be too sceptical. :cheers:

hi first of all thnx for the reply to both of u. so i think both of u feels that i am saying somting wrong but kindly review our history i mean in our dark past we were the three different nations and now we are the three different nations but the difference between indian, pakistani and the chinese is the chinese are the people who overcome any type of major disaster which was faced by pakistan china was the only country who supports pakistan in any type of world affair either it was a neuclear affair, war against terrorism or many other affairs china supports pakistan butttt every time india was the country and now in the present india is the country who is layingdown the image of pakistan in each n every manner please tell me what should i suppose is india should be a sincere friend of pakistan in the future? please if u mind it so sorry from my side. please.

Back
Top Bottom