What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

1668521686048.png

At IDEAS 2022
Pakistan🇵🇰 Army Armoured Corps' W653 ARV (armoured recovery vehicle) ..

1668543185676.png

1668543115011.png

1668543145468.png

That table is for the gunner to stand on. Platform remains outside throughout. Same for loading as well.
Reason I asked for loading and firing since it exposes the crew and is the loading manually handled ? He has to lift the BS and load externally ?

Reason I asked for loading and firing since it exposes the crew and is the loading manually handled ? He has to lift the BS and load externally ?
Yes, manually. Gunner remains the gunner. The loader loads the missile. However, he is exposed to SA fire of course. Thats different from M901 of course.

sir can you tell me what's the purpose of HAT and LAT? How do they defer and what sector can they be deployed/
Mobile anti tank defence over a wide area....having weapons with effecting ranges till approx 4 km, they are ideally suited for SOuthern Punjab and Sind areas where the area allows to maximize the ranges of these weapons. Main difference in weapon is of Bakhtar Shikan and TOWs. Platform is common, which is M113 based.

Mobile anti tank defence over a wide area....having weapons with effecting ranges till approx 4 km, they are ideally suited for SOuthern Punjab and Sind areas where the area allows to maximize the ranges of these weapons. Main difference in weapon is of Bakhtar Shikan and TOWs. Platform is common, which is M113 based.
when it comes to hunting we prefer tanks

s
seeing the russian ukraine war i think side which is numerically inferior should rely more on anti tank only if we has gifts from a friend :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom