What's new

Meet a really special person

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1233446_562576147111159_413381236_n.jpg
@Aeronaut @Leader @RazPaK @nuclearpak @Jazzbot @Oscar @Icarus @Xeric @balixd @Slav Defense @Rafi @Areesh @Imran Khan and others

Last edited by a moderator:
And what's the authenticity of this claim? For God sake stop sharing this facebook stuff without any solid proof.

I have checked it with Saudi Friends it is right some people have special duties related to Kaba and they decide what to do and mostly Saudi Royal family also doesn't intervene

With no offence, i got respect for this man, he is doing something which we can only wish for, but we are way too sinisterto perform such duties, but what do you want us to do about it?put him on shoulders?

With no offence, i got respect for this man, he is doing something which we can only wish for, but we are way too sinisterto perform such duties, but what do you want us to do about it?put him on shoulders?

No just showing to the world May if you get a chance to meet him you can ask him to make dua for you in Islam asking a living person to make dua for you is allowed

who is this special person .. please translate .

The only person in the world who is allowed to touch grave of HOLY PROPHET SAW it is his duty to maintain the grave

he is so fat.. am pretty sure he would have people working under his direction unless its really small area

No him alone not whole masjid just grave of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

Bhai
Understand that the Qabr is an earthly abode for a dead body.Whether it belongs to our beloved prophet(SAW) or not is of no relevance. What is important is to understand and follow the teachings of our beloved prophet(SAW) and that is what Allah SWT has commanded us to do.
Araz

Bhai
Understand that the Qabr is an earthly abode for a dead body.Whether it belongs to our beloved prophet(SAW) or not is of no relevance. What is important is to understand and follow the teachings of our beloved prophet(SAW) and that is what Allah SWT has commanded us to do.
Araz
Off course Sir completely agree Sir but still that part is special for Muslims although I am a Salafi but yes sir still main duty of Muslim is to follow Quran and Sunnah and spread the message of Quran and Sunnah

Off course Sir completely agree Sir but still that part is special for Muslims although I am a Salafi but yes sir still main duty of Muslim is to follow Quran and Sunnah and spread the message of Quran and Sunnah

i thought you are wahabi? what is the difference btw between salafi and wahabi... :offpost:

Back
Top Bottom