What's new

Mehrajuddin Dand, Kandahar hijack suspect, arrested in Jammu and Kashmir

Everyone value its citizens. Its however funny that when it comes to others to exchange militants for release of innocent people it becomes a bad thing but when India does so its valuing lives

After the incident. National policy declared - No deal with terrorists.

Everyone value its citizens. Its however funny that when it comes to others to exchange militants for release of innocent people it becomes a bad thing but when India does so its valuing lives

Under those conditions, exchanging 3 or 4 militants would never be a bad thing, no matter who it is done by. In case you don't know thee circumstances under which India did that, let me remind you. Terrorist a-holes had forced a plane with 141 Indians to land in kandahar, then ruled by the taliban (who's only friends were pakistan, saudi and UAE). They were heavily armed inside the plane, and taliban soldiers were guarding the plane and the perimeter to prevent any attempt by indian special forces to land there to storm the plane. The best thing to do for India was to release the terrorists' friends, knowing fully well that they would go back to a warm welcome party hosted by other terrorists in pakistan, and that they would live a comfortable life there. But the alternative would have been to keep those terrorists in jail here, which they richly deserved, but to let 141 Indians (men, women, children, honeymooning couples etc) die a horrible death, which they did not deserve. India being India, decided to let the a-holes go.

Then India has so far made sure that another hijack cannot occur. And since then, our intel agencies have been working hard to arrest the culprits responsible for the hijack and to bring them to book. Which is what this news is all about. Best response if you ask me.

I would have said the same thing if it was a pakistani airliner that was hijacked.

You can't judge how another country weighs the lives of its citizens. Israel released hundreds of detained militants in exchange for a handful of IDF soldiers.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep it up. Nice work .Please do keep posting such amusing stories by Orange media .It is advised the laughing is good for health and orange media news are wonderful source of laughter.
Orange media? Don't go by the name of the news paper. Its a commie newspaper and one of a few good ones we have.

And what was it that you found so amusing in this news? They just caught one guy. A huge process is still pending.

PS: Laughing weird may be indication of ones state of mind. Just saying.

Great News!! :tup:

Extract all info and his contacts in J&k, from where he gets funds, each and every link he have within India or outside!!

Then brutally kill this f!lthy piece of dog-sh!t ! He wont deserve easy death!

Enjoy the Great Indian Third Degree scum!!

Rot in Hell Swine! :tup:

Good news. Enquire him and get as much intel as possible. And then I am hoping he would try to escape by attacking couple of policemen on the way to the court and the police would be forced to shoot him dead. ;)

I wonder Why would he come back to kistwar after 199 hijacking incident.Is it that pakistan has started pushing low level culprits wanted by india in kashmir so that indians can arrest him.a short of indirect help from pak.

I wonder Why would he come back to kistwar after 199 hijacking incident.Is it that pakistan has started pushing low level culprits wanted by india in kashmir so that indians can arrest him.a short of indirect help from pak.

He trusted allah that his a$$ won't be caught... his trust was payed back in terms of the karma he did ;)

Keep it up. Nice work .Please do keep posting such amusing stories by Orange media .It is advised the laughing is good for health and orange media news are wonderful source of laughter.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...t-arrested-jammu-kashmir-2.html#ixzz26N6UDWL7
Laugh man the whole world is laughing too........ Now dont ask me why?
Besides thats a good news he was caught alive...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...t-arrested-jammu-kashmir-2.html#ixzz26N6UDWL7
Laugh man the whole world is laughing too........ Now dont ask me why?
Besides thats a good news he was caught alive...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah yeah!!! Reuters, Washington Post, CNN all reporting state funded terrorism are orange media!!

Its very well said-

"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept"

Bill Watterso

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom