What's new

Mehsud’s Deputy Confirms Receiving Payment From India to Kill Colonel Imam

I can see where this thread is going... bharatis will continue discussing pointless and irrelevant technicalities so that this thread goes nowhere. All of their arguments have already been answered and debunked. But they're still going around in circles. Either that, or they're too moronic to understand the problems with their argument.

It's best we discuss ourselves what to do about this kind of terrorism. I'd say start with attacking RAW terrorists in Afghanistan. That's ultimately where their base is. And it really shouldn't be that hard to attack RAW terrorists, I am sure we have mapped out their whole terrorist infrastructure.

Well every one knows that RAW terrorist organization is supporting BLA & TTP P1C-,'$.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is the largest terrorist sponser in south asia so this doesn't come as surprising giving their record.

Stick to discussing the topic instead of inane comments please.

The issue over the use of the word 'confirmed' vs 'alleged' in the reporting has been explained, and is closed.

It's best we discuss ourselves what to do about this kind of terrorism. I'd say start with attacking RAW terrorists in Afghanistan. That's ultimately where their base is. And it really shouldn't be that hard to attack RAW terrorists, I am sure we have mapped out their whole terrorist infrastructure.

So now Pakistanis are thinking of surgical strikes ??? :)

India is the largest terrorist sponser in south asia so this doesn't come as surprising giving their record.

Yeah it would be surprising if Bharat didn't had any relation with TTP of any type.

So now Pakistanis are thinking of surgical strikes ??? :)
Pakistanis as in the GoP and/or the Pakistani Military, or are you referring to the opinions of a member/s on a forum?

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Yeah it would be surprising if Bharat didn't had any relation with TTP of any type.
If you recall, the killing of Colonel Imam shocked everyone, since he and his associates had been opposed to military operations against the TTP and they had in fact gone to court to support various individuals accused of ties to militant groups.

The TTP lost an asset and an advocate when they killed him, and there was a lot of speculation at the time that his killing was at the behest of the US and/or Indians.

it was a paid hit; nothing else

it's no different than when the order-takers (at the behest of the enemies of the country) wage attacks on holy places belonging to minorities; they want to create communal tensions.

pain must be afflicted on those that carry out such attacks, those who take orders, and the order-givers themselves......best revenge is had when the enemy least expects it

The Reuters report makes both claims - as I said, I don't see any Pakistani media, government or military sources referenced in the Reuter's article.
above news piece is not from reuter it is from someone called "arungzeb"
if you are right then provide me a link to original reuter source

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Terrorists and their sympathizers are the only ones that will be facing embarrassment ( and elimination ) your treachery will not go unpunished!
ok lets watch who will be the next rehman malik????

I hope ISI is working day and night to get rid of every indian from Afghanistan. We will see peace in our western provinces only when the indians are gone from Afghanistan.

I can see where this thread is going... bharatis will continue discussing pointless and irrelevant technicalities so that this thread goes nowhere. All of their arguments have already been answered and debunked. But they're still going around in circles. Either that, or they're too moronic to understand the problems with their argument.

How the hell did India, the 'ultimate Muslim oppressor', manage to pay hardcore Islamist Taliban, use them against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and get rid of a Muslim army operative, that too from bases in Islamic country of Afghanistan?

Is it an irony or may be I am missing something?

^ Such rhetorical discussions are irrelevant to this thread. We can start a new thread if we want to discuss such ideas.

Colonel imam was an avid supporter of ttp.Even in the thread about his death some pak members were saying good riddance.What would india possibly gain by killing him?

Colonel imam was an avid supporter of ttp.Even in the thread about his death some pak members were saying good riddance.What would india possibly gain by killing him?

No he wasn't an avid ''supporter of TTP'' that is a TALL claim you are making

Back
Top Bottom