What's new

Mere Pakistanio

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IK demand or request or order is right
Why a nation is so tax chor the nation who have very good reputation in doing charities.
Why?
What I guess to hide their black money as doing charities don’t need to show your income but tax you should.

IK today’s address to nation.

Why a nation is so tax chor the nation who have very good reputation in doing charities.
Why?
What I guess to hide their black money as doing charities don’t need to show your income but tax you should.

Most of tax evaders are either sitting in NA or have links with them.It's not some tom dick or harry who is doing so,they are all powerful people who are doing so.

Most of tax evaders are either sitting in NA or have links with them.It's not some tom dick or harry who is doing so,they are all powerful people who are doing so.
NA has ~350 people in it. For arguements sake, they are all tax avoiders, as are 1000 of their closes associates, that's 350,000 people.

In a nation of 220 million people, less than a million people pay tax.

The tax threshold is 1 lakh a month. How many people don't earn that?

My cousin has a normal sized grocery store, he says his monthly costs of his household are PKR 80,000 a month. He covers that through his small business.

Before some one comes up with the lame excuse, that we give indirect taxes. Let me clarify this, we have 11% Tax to GDP ratio. Tax revenue needs to be increased and rich need to be taxed heavily.

Agree but if we not collect taxes to run a Govt is hard or beg every time to survive.
But also bit confused as IK giving amnesty to tax chors NO AMNESTY for for anyone seize their properties business whatever who not paying tax.

NA has ~350 people in it. For arguements sake, they are all tax avoiders, as are 1000 of their closes associates, that's 350,000 people.

My cousin has a normal sized grocery store, he says his monthly costs of his household are PKR 80,000 a month. He covers that through his small business.
Just tell this to FBR,they would come and your cousin would astonish you.These 350 people are bound to shield every criminals of their area who has some votes to offer.

Agree but if we not collect taxes to run a Govt is hard or beg every time to survive.
But also bit confused as IK giving amnesty to tax chors NO AMNESTY for for anyone seize their properties business whatever who not paying tax.
Problem lies in Elites.Things won't change for sure.

Why?

Only government employees are tax payers is a wrong concept there are other who also pay taxes. Unfortunately tax paid is not on the actual income hence there are various forms of double taxation which is prohibited under the constitution yet one continues to pay them as those can not be refunded. This is the defect of the system which need to be solved.

Although I'm not in favour of the amnesty scheme but it's more of a narrative building exercise.

Those who avail it fall in the tax net and those who don't will loose their properties.

Wow. So much ignorance. Foreign pakistanis have literally no idea about the ground realities here.

The most basic salary is 12-15K
With 5-8 years experience is 35-50K
Only people with 10+ Years experience have 80-100K

Isn't that what you and your type said about IK becoming PM?

:lol:
What he has done other then selling few old cars when it comes to much promised austerity?
What happened to *Jab Dollor ouper jaye tou samjhana kai PM choar hai*:lol:
What happened to *i would die but not go to IMF*:D
Growth rate is down to 3.3%:big_boss:
What about accountability of Nawaz and Zardari clan:angel:
What about bringing back looted wealth:azn:
I am all in for strict accountability of elites but that won't happen,hang all of them lekin
Jo bhonktey hain wo kat tay nahi:-)

Guys, what the **** are you talking about? 220million people, why they are not paying taxes because no one comes after them . try this in a western country. There should be proper systems in place along with legal proceedings against people who don't pay tax. Its not about elite not paying taxes. for **** sake, how much elite is there?

What he has done other then selling few old cars when it comes to much promised austerity?
What happened to *Jab Dollor ouper jaye tou samjhana kai PM choar hai*:lol:
What happened to *i would die but not go to IMF*:D
Growth rate is down to 3.3%:big_boss:
What about accountability of Nawaz and Zardari clan:angel:
What about bringing back looted wealth:azn:
I am all in for strict accountability of elites but that won't happen,hang all of them lekin
Jo bhonktey hain wo kat tay nahi:-)

Blah blah blah ... Continue living in this false perception and short term mentality of yours. Unfortunately for you, you are a small minority who thinks that way.

Back
Top Bottom