How to build something in Pakistan

Step 1: Announce it
Step 2: Re-announce it again 6 months later
Step 3: Forget it ever existed and hope the
public forgets too
Step 4: Re-re-announce it under a new name a
year later..

Sorry rephrase it

How to build something in Sindh (PPP) Cause PML N is making all those which they announced it Dams roads Power plants Metro etc etc etc ......

public forgets too
year later.

Sorry rephrase it

How to build something in Sindh (PPP) Cause PML N is making all those which they announced it Dams roads Power plants Metro etc etc etc ......

public forgets too
year later.

Agreed buddy.

So this is supposed to be a bus rapid transit system?

Has anyone done a calculation on how much Karachi loses every year because of inefficient public transport?

Another Update

14_01.jpg

@rockstar08 @<ScRipT>.<3DiT> @KN-1 @AZADPAKISTAN2009

Transport mafia is full with Pathans, Saraiki and Afghani in Karachi .. they will not let this project work ...

Bhai transport mafia to kab ki tabah hogai... road per buses hi nahi nazar aati pehli ki tarah..

Bhai transport mafia to kab ki tabah hogai... road per buses hi nahi nazar aati pehli ki tarah..

it depends on where you look .. Gareeb admi still travel in bus and chinchi ..
those Transport mafia never let any project like Green Bus start in Karachi .. not just that , Pathans are dominating in Water Mafia , and others ..

Rangers chalwai gi Metro Karachi me :D

Rangers Water mafia ka L nai ukhar saki hahahaa
recently i have been to Hydrabad twice .. by road and rent a car from Safora .. there are Afghani and Pathans all over the place , taking bhatta with every single Car which stand on stops .. :D
now people will say because i am MQM supporters it all a lie .. but that's what i experience myself :)

it depends on where you look .. Gareeb admi still travel in bus and chinchi ..
those Transport mafia never let any project like Green Bus start in Karachi .. not just that , Pathans are dominating in Water Mafia , and others ..

i agree we have people among us who are just looking for their interests.. btw pathans are only dominating tanker mafia bcoz Mohajirs are not into water business till now.. water board is all muhajir filled with mqm people..

Karachi people will never be able to see metro why ? because PPP will never let anything good happen to Karachi/Pakistan then you have Bus mafia.
MQM won't either. If we stop thinking as disparate ethnic groups and have peace and development these party's will loose their power. They will be unable to make pathan and muhajir fight or any other. Thanks to us karachites voting preferences nothing good has happened in karachi for a long time. I mean Karachi has more than twice the population of lahore and it does not have a metro bus. I think we need to question why there has been no development here and Lahore is far ahead of Karachi on every front.

i agree we have people among us who are just looking for their interests.. btw pathans are only dominating tanker mafia bcoz Mohajirs are not into water business till now.. water board is all muhajir filled with mqm people..

Just like Nadra and other Govt offices are filled with Ajrak people ..
the problem is that people in our establishments want to demonize Urdu speaking yet every single Ethnicity of Pakistan is involved in Crimes in Karachi ..
Rangers just look and stand while Pathans take bhatta openly at Safora goat :D

Just like Nadra and other Govt offices are filled with Ajrak people ..

Agree, every one have their own quota.

the problem is that people in our establishments want to demonize Urdu speaking yet every single Ethnicity of Pakistan is involved in Crimes in Karachi ..

stop playing victim card bhai sahab.. no one want to demonize urdu speakers.. i agree everyone is involve in crimes according to thier quota...

Rangers just look and stand while Pathans take bhatta openly at Safora goat :D

i haven't heard of it before.. seeing is believing :)

stop playing victim card bhai sahab.. no one want to demonize urdu speakers.. i agree everyone is involve in crimes according to thier quota...

Who is playing Victim ? Trust me Educated Urdu speaking Larke dont give shit about Pakistani Establishment anymore .. they are getting their degree's and move to countries like US , UAE , KSA , Australia , UK and Europe .. If they been called traitors in their own country i see no better solution but to leave the country :)
after all the son of soil are only real Theekedaar of this Pakistan , Punjabi , Sindhi , Baluch (lol), Pathans ( Rofl )

No comment.. i havent heard of it before.. seeing is believing :)

i have seen it :)
maybe Rangers have their cut in that bhatta :D
MQM does not share so they are bad hahahah

Who is playing Victim ? Trust me Educated Urdu speaking Larke dont give shit about Pakistani Establishment anymore .. they are getting their degree's and move to countries like US , UAE , KSA , Australia , UK and Europe .. If they been called traitors in their own country i see no better solution but to leave the country :)
after all the son of soil are only real Theekedaar of this Pakistan , Punjabi , Sindhi , Baluch (lol), Pathans ( Rofl )

you are son of soil too bcoz you born here, not in ganga valley... and as for leaving Pakistan, Muhajirs are not the only one who are doing this.. Punjabi, Pustuns are doing this for years bcoz of money not for someone call him dhagga, Taliban or bhaiyya :D

i have seen it :)
maybe Rangers have their cut in that bhatta :D
MQM does not share so they are bad hahahah

movie bana kar upload kar do :) wo bhi pakre jaen ge.. hamaen bhi yaqeen ho jaye ga..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom