What's new

Mexican man hunts markhor in Chitral with Rs10m permit

Killing animals for food when you are starving is one thing. Killing for sport and fun is criminal act.

For the kind information of all members dont get angry. Due to introduction of this trophy hunting we had saved our precious animal. after the introduction these animal population grow from few hundreds to thousands. and 80% of the trophy fee goes to local population for their development and in return they save it from illegul hunting, which is great threat to our national animal and beleive me our ppl r butchers not hunters.After pakistan this programm is succefully introduce in different part of world which help save the extinct animal. hunter only hunt old animals who r no loger valuable.

Nothing wrong with controlled hunting. If animal population is healthy, income from hunting goes into preservation efforts and development of local economy. As a result local population sees these animals as important part of their economy and help preserve animal population. It's a win win for all. It is illegal hunting that hurts wildlife.

Nothing wrong with controlled hunting. If animal population is healthy, income from hunting goes into preservation efforts and development of local economy. As a result local population sees these animals as important part of their economy and help preserve animal population. It's a win win for all. It is illegal hunting that hurts wildlife.

What about the reports of the Arab sheikhs who hunt rare migratory birds?

10 million ruppees is a very good price for a trophy hunt. Nothing wrong with it---.

i think price tag should be at least 100 million!
We should milk these novelty hunting, before anyone else does.

there's nothing wrong with hunting, as long as they are not endangered species (like the bustards) - which Balochistan government tried to enforce the ban on hunting them but the federal govt. got in the way or were simply incompetent and didnt care

If govt. ever cared, they would have made farms of bustards.
Wadeeras of Sindh and central Punjab, are killing this bird without any hindrance or scandal.

Pak govt is not serious regarding whatever little wildlife of the country...if taliban abducts this man instead of innocent i would be more happy
Pakistan govt is also not serious regarding whatever little humanlife of the country as awell

That is one pricey hunting permit. I have always wanted to see a Markhor.

Pakistan govt is also not serious regarding whatever little humanlife of the country as awell

Thanks to Pakistani NGOs snow leopard population is growing in Pakistan as well as the Himalayan brown bear and other endangered species. Sometimes the government doesn't have to do every thing, civil society can help.

Fill it up with heroin and ship it back to his country just as some Arabs do
Arabs :undecided:
Filling heroin and organizing shipping, must be very skilled....

bhikari beghairat be-his mulk

Australian export livestock... are they also bhikari?
All of Africa, you can go hunting all hotel flight paid for under $5K, are they all bhikari.
We should declare it industry and make game farms, before bhartis does and beat us to your so called bhikari beghairat title.

Killing animals for food when you are starving is one thing. Killing for sport and fun is criminal act.

hunting is criminal? then i suppose mankind for centuries is a criminal species

hunting is fine, as long as they arent endangered/protected species.....the outrage should be on those who allow hunting of bustards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom