What's new

Mi-28NE Night Hunter still Pakistan army first choice ?

MI-28 will give you a lot of fire power but it'll be a maintenance nightmare over long run. Plus remember, Z-10 brings in a lot of new features and you can get it with tot or semi-tot. Either way, it'll set the basis for the local industry, like it happened for the JFT. I think that alone, is priceless and saves hundreds of million $$$$ in the long run.

And no, I am not crazy, you kind of already are in the mix for too many heli's. You have Cobras, which won't go away, in fact the numbers might increase and upgrades will come. Then, you are looking into MI-28 and MI-35, so that's two types. Then Z series is also a reality now, specially with 3 test choppers being given for free. In the long run, I'd imagine Cobras will be retired and then the MI-28 will retire. So you might end up keeping Z's, MI-35 and some advanced Super Cobras. That's three types of choppers. Not that uncommon. Choppers aren't really that multi-role so you kind of have to have a few types.
But genius we are looking at them but will not buy all of them the one suits us most we would go for them

I think these would be good for the WOT and the ongoing operation in FATA. But I think for overall, the Cobras from the US (specially Super Vipers) are probably the best option. A cheaper and locally assembled option would be the Z series. So PA should IMO get:

1) 24 more Cobras (Vipers) and whatever they can get from EDA
2) 30 MI-28
3) 30 MI035
4) 24 Z's till they can be assembled locally
5) Send all existing Cobras to be upgraded to Super Viper.

Numbers can change as need be but this will give out a serious firepower, specially against the terrorist.
you will eat all their economy :lol:

But genius we are looking at them but will not buy all of them the one suits us most we would go for them

You realize MI-28 and MI-35 have the same base tech and all....just the storage and weapon carrying capability is different. So consider that one platform. So outside of MI's, you'll have Cobras and Z's. You can count my words, you'll have three heli platforms to manage.

you will eat all their economy :lol:

Actually, not really. These purchases won't just happen tomorrow. Three years from now, they'll be finalizing Z's with tot (they might get a few initially for a small batch). And three years from now is when the economy should be taking off very swiftly so a billion or two won't be that big of a deal at that time.

MI's are not that expensive and Cobras will come through the FMS more than likely.

i guess with the Rafale deal getting cancelled Russian helicopters are a moot point as it is

You realize MI-28 and MI-35 have the same base tech and all....just the storage and weapon carrying capability is different. So consider that one platform. So outside of MI's, you'll have Cobras and Z's. You can count my words, you'll have three heli platforms to manage.

Actually, not really. These purchases won't just happen tomorrow. Three years from now, they'll be finalizing Z's with tot (they might get a few initially for a small batch). And three years from now is when the economy should be taking off very swiftly so a billion or two won't be that big of a deal at that time.

MI's are not that expensive and Cobras will come through the FMS more than likely.
it is the maintenance that will be in the mid-35s and mid-28 on the same technology, but the mid-35 has a capacity of trasport, it's a good thing

i guess with the Rafale deal getting cancelled Russian helicopters are a moot point as it is
Why comparison between a French Air Superiority Aircraft and a Russian helicopter to be used in WOT ?? Both are entirely separate issues.

Why comparison between a French Air Superiority Aircraft and a Russian helicopter to be used in WOT ?? Both are entirely separate issues.
think you will reach there eventually :)

against the Taliban stick to the mid-28 because it is well armed and protect. supported by light helicopter.
but if you want my vais.essayer collect your people.ensemble shook you stronger

According to my understanding that Pakistan Army or Pakistan Strategic planing experts are confused or lack of funds, so they are unable to have strong decision for any platform.
1: Z10
2: T129
3: Hind
4: Night Hunter

If you carefully view! These all decisions are impacting ground troop; which are frequent attacked, ambushed on patrol, conveys, checkpoints and at night time attacks near late nights on check points with strong fire power with various points, weapons. So, it all impacting troops moral, which are fighting on ground and they need close and night support from Army. Pakistan Army still unable to respond on it, Though I am not mentioning it that they are not worried but it seems to late for the troops who are ground.

So, It is important to have decisions and it support and increased moral of troops on Ground. Good Luck Pakistan and hope soon they will realize its importance.

I think MI 28 in pak army became even more powerfull supporting our troops most important if any heli compareable to apache than MI 28 havoc is the best making havoc in enemy hearts for sure

I think MI 28 in pak army became even more powerfull supporting our troops most important if any heli compareable to apache than MI 28 havoc is the best making havoc in enemy hearts for sure
the mid-28 and heavily armed, one more it went and super blindé.you will regret. :no:essayer not have the same version Algerians. her and powerful

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom