What's new

Middle Eastern Christians Flee Violence for Ancient Homeland of Orthodoxy

Source ?, proof ?
Source ?, proof ?
Hired ?, that's the most ridiculous word you said .
No one shut your mouth like that before right ?, well you asked for it !
أنا قلت لك رح رد ع كل بوست بتعملو ، ولسا بتقلي "مهضومة"
؟ ، عن جد بكفي كذب ، يعني برأيك أن بشار ما قتل حدا ؟
Oh like you beloved f$a terrorists are pure angels? They are terrorists they are same as i$i$ and AQ they even fought together and to this day f$a terrorists still work with nu$ra rats...

You want source and proof of what? You don't know that fr frans was assassinated when he was with the rebels? Tell us where he was killed and you will find your own source and proof... Same with father Paolo he was kidnapped by f$a terrorists as he was walking in their town... I think google would help you...

And go ahead reply to all of my posts the more you reply your true colors are shown...

And I bet you support AQ, don't you? Are you a supporter of nu$ra?

Syrian Priest severely beaten by pro-Assad militant: monitoring group

2015-03-20

********-dot-com-76d_1426951508-314907d94b5f7d3de804538f_1426894460.jpg.resized.jpg

A Christian cleric was severely beaten by fighters of National Defense Forces, Pro-Syrian regime militia, in Safita city near Tartus northwest Syria last Tuesday, a monitoring group said.

The Assyrian Observatory for Human Rights said that Father George Deeb Joseph, 40, the parish priest of the saints Kuzma and Damian of the Greek Orthodox in Safita was severely beaten by NDF fighter last Tuesday.

The assault had caused injuries in the spine, abdomen and head, the observatory said as Father Joseph receives a treatment in Safita hospital.

Syrian Priest severely beaten by pro-Assad militant: monitoring group SYRIA NEWS | ZAMAN ALWSL syria

The grand scheme to create a mayhem in order to increase the borders of Israel to the Euphrates and the Nile is reaching every Arab household whether they are Muslim, Druze, Christian, or any other religious denomination.

I just wonder why don't the Evangelical Christian Zionists - who are part of this grand scheme to increase the borders of Israel - don't care about the plight of the indigenous Christian minorities in the Middle East? It seems the Evangelical Christian Zionists love Israel more than the well-being of their fellow Christians in the Middle East. Or could it be that the Evangelical Christian Zionists are not Christians at all?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom