What's new

Milestone: Yuan Overtakes Dollar as China’s Most Used Cross-Border Currency for the first time in March 2023

I merely mentioned what was given in the OP, that shows just how insignificant the percentage of global transactions are conducted in Yuan. CIPS will not affect that conclusion either. :D
It infact affect many things.
First, you have to know the number percentage of trade of China to global trade which in 2020 is 15%
You use the number from the report to divide it in two 7.5 %
You then double it since one has to spent it and one has to accept it, the number suddenly come close to 15% using the percentage since 2020.
And suddenly we have a different number.
But everything is so insignificant =))
It's good for China that people thing her is so insignificant.
And that's 2020, even before Putin war, hell, I have not a slightest desire to search for updated number

And suddenly we have a different number.

Sure, we then double it, take the square root and multiply by ten. Suddenly China has 115.7 percentage of the global transactions in Yuan. :lol:

Even China's own global trade has an insignificant portion settled in Yuan. Or you could try posting real data instead of pulling them out of a horse's rear orifice.

Sure, we then double it, take the square root and multiply by ten. Suddenly China has 115.7 percentage of the global transactions in Yuan. :lol:

Even China's own global trade has an insignificant portion settled in Yuan. Or you could try posting real data instead of pulling them out of a horse's rear orifice.
Half of China trade settled in Yuan which is a lie from Bloomberg =)), since you dont want to read anything and just want to troll. It's hard for you to make anything more than cow shit.
Good for China that they eat a lot of cow, improve the brain nutrition that way.

Half of China trade settled in Yuan which is a lie from Bloomberg =)), since you dont want to read anything

Since you made the claim that Bloomberg lies, please post up links and actual data to support what you are saying so that we can read them. Otherwise, YOU are the troll.

Since you made the claim that Bloomberg lies, please post up links and actual data to support what you are saying so that we can read them. Otherwise, YOU are the troll.
No, I am trolling you since the last time you post, you say something like "Even China's own global trade has an insignificant portion settled in Yuan." while the Bloomberg report clearly say the opposite
You trolled, then when I point out the number is incomplete, rather then try to have a conversation, you trolled and attack.
It's good that I also love beef, I eat it everyday.
Let's end here, I have not a slightest desire to talk further.

Sure, it is not like you have been able to present any credible data anyway. Bye! :D
Ah, the 15% I get is from memory, I put it here just for the shake of number :D

But I thought you said:

The End. :D

Where are the data about the global transaction percentage conducted in Yuan BTW that support your claims?
My bad, I got notification and I have the urge to read, after this, I will make sure no such notification will appear.
What did I claim by the way ?
You posted the number from Swift, well, clearly that's not the whole picture, not even close.
You said it's insignificant, well the number calculate from the Bloomberg report, mapping with the share of China trade in global trade tell a different story.
The number beg to investigate further and the original number from swift is indeed incomplete. That's what I claim.
You want me to calculate the real number of Yuan in global trade ? sorry, that would take way more time and way more resource then what I have and what I want to spend :D
If you're happy with just the number from Swift, well, good. But I would not use that number, not alone.

My bad, I got notification and I have the urge to read, after this, I will make sure no such notification will appear.

Finally! Good bye. :D

The Yuan is still nowhere anywhere near capturing a significant portion of global transactions. The reasons are more related to China's totalitarian opacities that hamper free convertibility, accountability and transparency of its financial control mechanisms and markets. BIG problem.

it's not what I think, it's written clearly in black and white in the Bloomberg news report posted by OP.
only time it mentioned the word stock it was retelling someone's speculation.

"HK-China securities trade"
I would assume it's interbank transactions coz only in that way it makes sense to me, but the article isn't exactly a high standard piece of journalism, too vague on a few things.

only time it mentioned the word stock it was retelling someone's speculation.
“The rise in yuan usage could be a natural consequence of China opening up its capital account, with rising inflows for China bonds and outflows for Hong Kong stocks,” Stephen Chiu, chief Asia foreign-exchange and rates strategist at Bloomberg Intelligence (BI) research wrote in a note.
I guess ingesting 'Xi thoughts' is making you selectively blind.

Back
Top Bottom