What's new

Military intelligence unit & Delhi Police special cell thwarted a possible attack on Jama-Masjid

By the way, Levina, are IM and SIMI still active
Oh yes!
Just that the group has now either merged with Maoists or other similar terrorists groups, which get funded by the enemy agnecy.
I hope you are aware that the enemy spy agnecy had asked them to help Maoists in the past?

Interesting plot, what will be name of the movie?
Its called the SPY wars! :rolleyes:

Military intelligence unit & Delhi Police special cell thwarted a possible attack in Jama-Masjid area, intended at causing communal disharmony

“Bada hona chahiye aur Hindustan rona chahiye”
(
the explosion should be big and Hindustan should be in tears), the instruction from ISI handler Abu Mauz to Ganaie was short and crisp. Jaish-E-Mohammed’s Ganderbal chief, Abdul Latif Ganaie, had recently proved his allegiance to the terrorist organization, by carrying out myriads of successful grenade attacks in Kashmir. He was now tasked to repeat the same in Delhi, at three crowded markets, two important tourist destinations, a religious structure and a gas pipeline in Delhi, on or before 26th January. According to Delhi police special cell’s statement–Ganaie and his associate Hilal Ahmad Bhat, had reconnoitered Lajpat Nagar, Palika Bazar and Jama Masjid market area. Their arrest was announced on 24th January.

It was Military intelligence unit in Jammu, which had first caught the ISI handler, Abu Mauz, jibber-jabbering with JeM operatives in the valley. Once cognizant of the gravity of situation, the MI unit in Jammu swiftly handed over the case to Military intelligence unit, Delhi. Delhi Police Special Cell’s nimble-footedness to work in tandem with MI unit in Delhi, helped prevent anti-India entities from jeopardizing the Republic-day parade this year. But with Lok Sabha elections 2019 afoot, the possibility of ISI funded terrorist groups attacking a religious structure like Jama Masjid to cause communal disharmony in the country, cannot be ignored.

1-18.jpg

Earlier terror attacks were carried out during the religious and cultural festivals but now the enemy spy agency’s strategy is to dub national days like Republic day and Independence day, into a majority/minority celebration. Atleast twice in the past, Jama Masjid has come under attack by terrorist groups, funded by Pakistan. In 2010, two Indian Mujahideen operatives had opened fire at a tourist bus parked outside the mosque, injuring two foreigners. Indian Mujahideen, is a terrorist group composed of members from lowest tiers of SIMI, which also receives its funding through ISI operatives in India. But the attack that was being planned by Ganaie this year, was similar to the one carried out in 2006, when two low intensity blasts had taken place in the mosque. This was later tracked by the agencies to the grenade attacks in Srinagar, that took place on the same day. The inspiration to attack Jama Masjid and its vicinity, could have also come from the Kasganj violence which occurred last year, when a Tiranga Yatra was interrupted by a mob shouting slogans in support of Pakistan. The violence that ensued killed one person.

Our intelligence agencies have prevented enemy spy agency,ISI, from stroking the smoldering embers of communal unrest in the country.

@Nilgiri @jamahir @Mentee @Zibago and others

@Levina Am I seeing your post after a long time or were you inactive ?

Levina, The Indian Messiah...
Ha————ha—————-ha
Very funny!

@Levina Am I seeing your post after a long time or were you inactive ?
I am damn active on Twitter.
And in life where i shld be. :lol:
On PDF, i visit whenever i have to post either my articles or when I have to post something related to Pakistan.
I sporodically log in to FB. Saw some updates frm u recently. :tup:

Howdy buddy?

Ha————ha—————-ha
Very funny!

I am damn active on Twitter.
And in life where i shld be. :lol:
On PDF, i visit whenever i have to post either my articles or when I have to post something related to Pakistan.
I sporodically log in to FB. Saw some updates frm u recently. :tup:

Howdy buddy?

Hope you are keeping well :) . Share your twitter ID in PM

Back
Top Bottom