What's new

Minority loving Modi Govt wants to abolish Christmas Holidays!!

Do you think Modi Govt is good for India?

• Total voters
Hindus attacked carols for singing Christian songs..
Bigot. :tsk: Convicted by whom? The pastor? It could simply have been a clash with a wedding procession(as mentioned in the article)

Anyway -
Ghar vapasi in Agra: The unlevel field in Muslim, Christian and Hindu conversion

Also there are reports in their millions of missionary activity after any natural catastrophe - even after the tsunamis, the folks came to baptize kids to safeguard them against the seas! :omghaha:

Stop it man. You are a good poster. Chill yaar. We all are Indians. Christians in India are one of the most educated and successful ones. I have seen you even in another thread losing your cool. Chillax. India is for everybody and nothing is gonna change that.
Read his previous posts. Don't miss them. ;)
Most Christians would be ashamed of this person.

Stop it man. You are a good poster. Chill yaar. We all are Indians. Christians in India are one of the most educated and successful ones. I have seen you even in another thread losing your cool. Chillax. India is for everybody and nothing is gonna change that.
as i said earlier. . I represent as Indian.. but such divide talk is unnecessary here.. i argued loads of time with others on behalf of Indian fellas.. Issue raised since then i told am Converted. . one person open opened thread targeting me.. and others started accusing. . if members from India start accusing all type of missionaries just for some idiots act.. makes me uncomfortable and put me in self defensive mode... I participated in many programmes along with some missionaries. . I never seen such kinda conversion act till now.. i knew lots of people who came from Korea, UK etc... who are living in slums and running small schools.. whenever i got freetime.. i used to go there and teach kids.. Instead of accusing missionaries. . why don't hindu org conduct such activities. .

as i said earlier. . I represent as Indian.. but such divide talk is unnecessary here.. i argued loads of time with others on behalf ither fellas.. Issue raised since then i told am Converted. . one person open opened thread targeting me.. and others started accusing. . if members from India start accusing all type of missionaries just for some idiots act.. makes me uncomfortable and put me in self defensive mode... I participated in many programmes along with some missionaries. . I never seen such kinda conversion act till now.. i knew lots of people who came from Korea, UK etc... who are living in slums and running small schools.. whenever i got freetime.. i used to go there and teach kids.. Instead of accusing missionaries. . why don't hindu org conduct such activities. .
Now now now... :D Look at yourself. :D

Change your previous posts quickly, otherwise your own bigotry is out in the open.

This is a valuable lesson that we irreligious people can gain. Don't trust traders of faith. :tup:

Bigot. :tsk: Convicted by whom? The pastor? It could simply have been a clash with a wedding procession(as mentioned in the article)

Anyway -
Ghar vapasi in Agra: The unlevel field in Muslim, Christian and Hindu conversion

Also there are reports in their millions of missionary activity after any natural catastrophe - even after the tsunamis, the folks came to baptize kids to safeguard them against the seas! :omghaha:

Read his previous posts. Don't miss them. ;)
Most Christians would be ashamed of this person.

It is carol.. no body will preach on that time.. they will visit Christian homes to say wishes for Christmas. .. they will sing songs only.. no one preach during carols..

It is carol.. no body will preach on that time.. they will visit Christian homes to say wishes for Christmas. .. they will sing songs only.. no one preach during carols..
Read the article you quoted without branding Hindus as the culprits, you bigot. Everybody has the right to do as they please. The police has stated that they crossed with a marriage party and that led to the commotion.

If the Bajrang Dal for example or Dal Khalsa was involved, there people would have been killed.

@levina - check this out. :D Next the next posts too. Till the last... :P

Now now now... :D Look at yourself. :D

Change your previous posts quickly, otherwise your own bigotry is out in the open.

This is a valuable lesson that we irreligious people can gain. Don't trust traders of faith. :tup:
You should speak for your self.. I never talked about religion.. i accused Pakistanis for bringing region everywhere. . good thing is i noticed.. i don't need to argue with them now onwards..

Read the article you quoted without branding Hindus as the culprits, you bigot. Everybody has the right to do as they please. The police has stated that they crossed with a marriage party and that led to the commotion.

If the Bajrang Dal for example or Dal Khalsa was involved, there people would have been killed.

yup you people can do anything. ..

You should speak for your self.. I never talked about religion.. i accused Pakistanis for bringing region everywhere. . good thing is i noticed.. i don't need to argue with them now onwards..
If it were upto me, religion would be a private subject - enforced by the Secret Police. I honestly did not expect sympathy for evangelical lowlifes here. None of my Christian friends support those Pentacostal, Lutheran, Catholic(least) missions who do the conversions. Travesty of faith.

yup you people can do anything. ..
What is 'you people' here? We are capable of everything. Humanity is a gift from Nature that we should cherish. You are also capable of doing anything you truly wish to.

as i said earlier. . I represent as Indian.. but such divide talk is unnecessary here.. i argued loads of time with others on behalf of Indian fellas.. Issue raised since then i told am Converted. . one person open opened thread targeting me.. and others started accusing. . if members from India start accusing all type of missionaries just for some idiots act.. makes me uncomfortable and put me in self defensive mode... I participated in many programmes along with some missionaries. . I never seen such kinda conversion act till now.. i knew lots of people who came from Korea, UK etc... who are living in slums and running small schools.. whenever i got freetime.. i used to go there and teach kids.. Instead of accusing missionaries. . why don't hindu org conduct such activities. .

Hindu organisations do tons of those things . Ask @SarthakGanguly he will give the links. But our media never show those unless BJP is involved and somehow it can be twisted. Nobody is against minorities. Go to Europe, they will never allow arabic preachers or Hindu RSS to convert their indigenous population, go to America its the same thing, Middle East/ Arabia you can't even dream of that. So how it is wrong if majority Indians oppose evangelists and missionaries who convert the local Hindus to other religions ? (Mind it, I am not against willful conversion).

Hindu organistations are doing their job ... There are plenty of poor x'ians in India Why these Koreans (notorious for their conversion activities) and UK missionaries are not helping them ?

mind your language ^^^ .. see you are going personal by calling bigot..
i want to ask u one thing, hw come when you people convert someone, its right and pious. but when we reconvert some one it become coercion and a blasphemy case. If you have a.open mind, then how come ur conversion to christianity is good, but other people converting back to hinduism is bad.
and moreover, you are blaming us for not being liberal. those missionaries come to my country, convert my people and and lure them, creating a divide between hindus in name of religion, they are good and when we try to bring them back to their own religion we are non liberal. and trying to communalise the society...
thats very christian of missionaries, i must say.

i want to ask u one thing, hw come when you people convert someone, its right and pious. but when we reconvert some one it become coercion and a blasphemy case. If you have a.open mind, then how come ur conversion to christianity is good, but other people converting back to hinduism is bad.
and moreover, you are blaming us for not being liberal. those missionaries come to my country, convert my people and and lure them, creating a divide between hindus in name of religion, they are good and when we try to bring them back to their own religion we are non liberal. and trying to communalise the society...
thats very christian of missionaries, i must say.
preach about Hinduism in Christian areas.. who is stopping.. but opposing forceful conversion is not good..

Well for some people, Hindus are welcomed here with open hands while minorities were branded as traitors, unpatriotic, loyal to Western countries and not following dharmic faiths. :)
Which people? Quote them and quote their posts.
AFAIK manvan said that to @seiko but seiko you do know that what @Mike_Brando said is also true.
Oh come on Seiko,you should stop listening to that woman named Indrani/Saheli.I mean she even spilled her hatred towards the entire Bengali Hindu community numerous times and even called us "Mlechchas"(non-believers) and anti-national race:D!!On the other hand did you ever see me or any other Dharmic members bad mouthing against the minorities!I mean i am only against the forceful conversion of the poor Dharmic populace by those foreign Evangelists but i hold great respect to the entire Christian community.Heck my own family members are married to Christian persons.
I support what you had to say.

But then this is a fact that the BJP must control its ministers (not the senior leaders) and others like our Union minister Sadhavi Niranjan jyothi spew venom. Frankly its embarrassing as a hindu to see 'em utter mendacious nonsense.
Glad that Modi has given 'em all a warning .."dont cross the laxman rekha". Lol

Now on topic:
The article is very misleading. It doesn't mention that Navodaya schools remain open on most of the days unlike the other KV schools (@Dem!god back up!! ).
And its impossible that the winter vacations wont be given at the peak of winters, usually around 3rd week dec - 2nd week of Jan atleast in northern India, in short theres no way 25th december wont be a holiday.
16 pages...ufff
Do you have bunny teeth like that smiley?? :lol:

Last edited:
preach about Hinduism in Christian areas.. who is stopping.. but opposing forceful conversion is not good..
its missionaries who are forcefully converting people.
we are bringing back the people who are been misled and misguided by those missionaries..

AFAIK manvan said that to @seiko but seiko you do know that wht @Mike_Brando is also true.

I support what you had to say.

But then this is a fact that the BJP must control its ministers (not the senior leaders) but others like our Union minister Sadhavi Niranjan jyothi spew venom. Frankly its embarrassing as hindu to see 'em utter mendacious nonsense.
Glad that Modi has given 'em all a warning .."dont cross the laxman rekha". Lol

Now on topic:
The article is very misleading. It doesn't mention that Navodaya schools remains open on most of the days unlike the other KV schools (@Dem!god back up!! ).
And its impossible that the winter vacations wont be given at the peak of winters, usually around 3rd week - 2nd week of Jan atleast in northern India, in short theres no way 25th december wont be a holiday.

16 pages...ufff
Do you have bunny teeth like that smiley?? :lol:
lol... u need backup...
u are alone enough to handle us all... :p
btw i want to eat ginger bread... get me some... :D

Back
Top Bottom