What's new

'Miracle' in Puttaparthi, Baba statue oozes scented oil

I do not believe in sai baba. But as long as he not doing anything illegal, people have every right to believe in him.

Only if you are prepared to see them same for other organized religions..
based on myths and poppycock.

Exactly and that is why other people's belief should not be questioned or ridiculed as is being done in this thread.

Con man or not his trust (Sathya Sai Trust) runs numerous super specilaty hospitals giving free treatment to poor, dozens of colleges,schools providing quality education and temples.

That alone is enough. And this being I personally dont believe in him. But more importantly I dont ridicule others believing in him.

If you had ever visited to Puttapartui ,abode of Satay Sai Baba ,then you would see the numners of white folks greater than those found at Taj Mahal, Agra.

There are also muslim disciples of Sri Satya sai Baba.

Sri Satya sai Baba is doesn't represent hindusism , in fact he promotes respect for all religions .

He is a cult figure with tremendous following around the world from different countries, different religions and different races.

Pls read more about him before making inaccurate remark about a great religion like Hindu Sanatana Dhrama.

Yes he is a cult figure. But he is also a con artist. Have you seen his videos in which he vomits gold or gets things from think air.
Why would he do it, dont tell me it is for world peace.
The fact that he has such a large following is nothing to be proud of, we all should be worried. It is easy to fool simple and gullible people and muslims have fare share of those people, nothing special there.

i dont know what kind of fool follows sai baba, he just uses tricks, search youtube videos for that

what is that?????, divine naic or trick to trick hindus??

just an illusionist playin with innocent hindu minds

Last edited by a moderator:
The organs of the fake baba are responding poorly so seems they are trying to create another fake figure by such gimmicks

Please desist from such comments because you obviously and rightly will not like others commenting on your Prophet. And millions think him as their Prophet.

Sad that Hinduism is left at the mercy of such charlatans

We need someone like Raja Ram Mohan Roy,Hinduism needs more reforms to adapt with the current time

Please read my reply to Santro to know why we should not criticize him.

I'm no devotee of him although I believe in Shirdi Sai Baba.

Yes he is a cult figure. But he is also a con artist. Have you seen his videos in which he vomits gold or gets things from think air.
The fact that he has such a large following is nothing to be proud of, we all should be worried. It is easy to fool simple and gullible people and muslims have fare share of those people, nothing special there.

I do not know much about this Baba, as he got majority of his fan following only in the south. Ive only seen some of his videos, which to me look no miracles.
But, no-one has any right to make fun of people's beliefs, if you start looking for logic in beliefs, im sure every single faith/religion would be proven logically false.

People have right to believe in all sorts of absurdities.. as long as their beliefs do not poke into others lives.

I do not believe in sai baba. But as long as he not doing anything illegal, people have every right to believe in him.

He is too powerful, union ministers, even president Abdul Kalam meets him. There have been criminal cases inside his ashram and it has been hushed up.
If he was in any western country, enough people would have filed case against him.
BBC report of him below.

BBC NEWS | Programmes | This World | Sai Baba: God-man or con man?

Please desist from such comments because you obviously and rightly will not like others commenting on your Prophet. And millions think him as their Prophet.

Please read my reply to Santro to know why we should not criticize him.

I'm no devotee of him although I believe in Shirdi Sai Baba.

I do not know much about this Baba, as he got majority of his fan following only in the south. Ive only seen some of his videos, which to me look no miracles.
But, no-one has any right to make fun of people's beliefs, if you start looking for logic in beliefs, im sure every single faith/religion would be proven logically false.

we may have no right to ridicule peoples believe, but offcourse we can point out fraudulence!

He is too powerful, union ministers, even president Abdul Kalam meets him. There have been criminal cases inside his ashram and it has been hushed up.
If he was in any western country, enough people would have filed case against him.
BBC report of him.

BBC NEWS | Programmes | This World | Sai Baba: God-man or con man?

There are several such allegation even agianst anna hazare, that doesnt mean all of those allegation are true. I would give this man a benefit of doubt, though im strictly against blind faith and illogical beliefs.
When somebody gets name n fame, allegations too start to follow, its just a part of the game.

we may have no right to ridicule peoples believe, but offcourse we can point out fraudulence!

I know what you mean. And trust me, I am no fan of such babas like asharam and others.
The only reason Im defending this Baba is because the final message that he gives to his followers is that of peace and harmony. He is not creating hatred or doing anything illegal. So I got no problem with him.

I don't care whether he is a con artist or video artist.

All religion is matter of faith. spirituality calls for imagination.

your condescending views pretty boring ,he isn't a crimnimal and has done lot of charitable work in his life than most of those criticize him.

You don't like him, take a hike.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom