What's new

Missile attack kills at least 180 Saudi-led troops

very unfortune...
but who supplying these types of missiles to houthis if let suppose iran supplying to them then where is coilation naval force to control supply of these types of missiles to houthis by iran through sea.

Saudi need to get out from Yemen and try to concentrate on their country. Still Saudis are coming in Afghanistan for the back up of ISIS. If someone has issue then watch " ISIS in Afghanistan" . Local fighters are getting paid 700 dollar a month....what's all this monster building next door to Pakistan or its new built up against TAPI.

If the source Press TV then this would be the missile type that fired from back side....:-):-)

Iran has issues with corruption in its military ranks that it tries subdue...

If what is true that missile of Iranian origin is used, then would't be surprised that they got it from black market, a shia is selling military equipment to a fellow shia for profit, how nice...

It seems that kill count on both sides is either similar or Saudi's have more dead soldiers...

Iran has issues with corruption in its military ranks that it tries subdue...

If what is true that missile of Iranian origin is used, then would't be surprised that they got it from black market, a shia is selling military equipment to a fellow shia for profit, how nice...

It seems that kill count on both sides is either similar or Saudi's have more dead soldiers...
I doubt Iran has any touchka missile at all. You guys seems to forget how much baliatic missile Yemen had in storage before the war start. And if somebody believe ksa bombing destroyed all of them then I must say well he need to grow older and gain much more experience in the way of the world.

Don't think this news is propaganda. Two Indians may have also died in another attack or this one (unlikely). Thank God my Parents retired and reached India today. Still got quite a few relatives there though. Hope they return home for good before things go bad or the situation improves.. The middle-east is just cursed.. I remember being in Saudi during both the Gulf Wars.

and some Pak trollsters and ignorant idiots were talking about some nonsense about celebrating deaths when I expressed surprise at the Houthis being able to take out large number of coalition forces.. Pathetic idiots..

such casulity points towards large no. of scouts in saudi collation
well missiles kill you if you have no prior warning . no matter if you are just recruited or you are veteran of tens of war . what I wonder is why ksa soldiers don't have prior warning of such attacks , they certainly have technology for that warning.

Seems Iranian regime has lost patience over waiting for 3 digits numbers of Saudi casualties but all they have got is 80 Saudi martyrs since the beginning of the war, nine months ago. And now they're making up numbers for themselves to feel better.

Back
Top Bottom