What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

EBMPzKzWkAA4hf_

India learning much from their new closer relationship with Israel. Israel will be able to give the best advice on how to steal and colonise land that doesn’t belong to them.

If this is illegal, that what will you call Pakistan ceding a part of the very same disputed territory (Trans-karakoram Tract) to a third party unilaterally years back??

1) We didn't give away any land to China. Almost every scholar holds that, to the contrary, it was Pakistan which acquired 750 sq. miles of administered territory.

2) International law permits a State in de facto and effective possession of an area to conclude agreements of a limited local character to maintain peace and tranquility

The Sino Pak border agreement of 1963 is Provisional , The article 6 clearly states :

“The two parties have agreed that after the settlement of the Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India, the sovereign authority concerned will reopen negotiations with the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the boundary, as described in Article Two of the present agreement, .."

No
violation of The UN Resolutions or International Law by Pakistan.

Your aim is to swamp the region of non-natives, any nonsense about how you've maintained its 'sovereignty' is purely cosmetic and means nothing.
The tract was also not inhabited, unlike the Valley and areas which holds millions.
My last post to you.

Well there is an update to my previous post on my views on the changes. Care to read that as well. And yes inhabited or uninhabited. One can only say about some law if they follow that in its letters and spirit irrespective of India and Pakistan.

Ironically both our nations have played foul time and again. It's not just India alone.

Have you ever Imagined why do some MUSLIMS are JATT, RAJPUT, GUJJAR... because they were weak...
BAJWA's are HISTORICALLY SIKHS... but...

If you are weak... you won't survive in front of STRONGER...

India and Pakistan got Independent because... UK was too weak to handle its COLONY after the world war 2... and yes, borders keep changing... Who knows it better than India and Pakistan...

and hindu india is strong?

Delighted to see that that India in 22nd century is ready to take risk...I am not sure why Pakistan and its poster are upset...Because, this step is so risky that it can be complete win for India with JK like Tamilnadu or Assam or it provided a greatest oppertunity for Pakistan if they are ready to grab it...

No it's time we make our moves on here, I don't want them anymore on here. Expect a thread on the board soon and I will write to the collective community.

BRO, this should have been done years ago. We need to start treating indians on PDF EXACTLY the same way we would be treated on their forums. No holding back now.

Tamilnadu only hope for Kashmir, Tamilnadu MP against revoking of art 370 in parliament

Abolishing Article 370 'totally unconstitutional': Indian Punjab CM
Last Updated On 05 August,2019 03:56 pm
503772_23663984.jpg

The CM stated, "It is a dark day for the Indian democracy."
CHANDIGARH (Web Desk) – Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Monday termed Indian government’s step of abolishing Article 370 that gave special status to occupied Kashmir as “totally unconstitutional”.

In a statement, Singh said that the democratic fabric of the nation has been "ripped apart" with this "unprecedented violation of the Constitutional norms".

He further stated, "It is a dark day for the Indian democracy."

"This will set a bad precedent as it would mean that the Centre could re-organise any state in the country by simply imposing President s rule," the CM went on to say.

The reaction came after Indian government ended special status of the occupied Kashmir while scrapping articles 35A and 370 of the Constitution. The Indian president has signed a four-point amendment decree in this regard.

The announcement was made by Indian Home Minister Amit Shah during his address in Rajya Sabha, upper house of Indian parliament.

Shah said, “Kashmir will no longer be a state. It will be divided into two union territories – Kashmir, which will have a legislature, and Ladakh, which will be without a legislature."

The revocation of the articles has allowed other non-Muslim Indian citizens to buy land in the valley while a separate legislative assembly will be established there for its own laws.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/World/503772...0-totally-unconstitutional-Indian-Punjab-CM-/

At this very fine moment india should officially thank General pervez mushraff ji for allowing india to fence its border...what a unimaginable help it has been...the magnitude of that help is being felt every second now...by everyone civilians and military personnel alike...even a bharath ratna can be given to the general we wont mind :pakistan:.

Spot on...I told in my earlier post yesterday....Pakistan really stopped active support to Kashmir separatism since Musharaf time....It is just that GOv of India and Pakistan played goodie goodie to blame each other to create impression that Pakistan is helping Kashmir separatist and India Gov got a fall guy to accuse for all our problem...Otherwise, forget India, you and your Govt backstabbed Kashmir separatism more in background too..

Of course, because India is never gonna attack us, the Taliban don’t exist, Iran never gets rowdy, the BLA were in my dream. AJK and Gilgit were declared to be part of Pakistan by India themselves and world peace is right around the corner.

India claiming ur part of Kashmir may be pressure tactic to accept LoC as border...I do not think in reality India will initiate a war to win your part of Kashmir whoosh population are culturally different.

Back
Top Bottom