What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Territorial integrity does not mean anything as & when India started to change the demography and suddenly pro India becomes majority and then there is loss of status as well. A long plan but that is not how it is going to end. However, Modi in-fact helped to bring Kashmir to International Forum by doing so but Article 370A fully abolished or not, a disputed territory does not fall under India's constitution hence, India can't enforce lawfully but Military only. As soon as India enforces constitution through Military, it will fuel the Kashmir struggle for right of determination, more than before.

And you think anyone with his sane mind will relocate to J&K, completely risking his life??

No buddy, demography won't change as a cakewalk. Atleast in the near decades for sure.

This is against their human rights. I can understand the politics of it for you but it will never work.
Sometimes it human rights, sometimes Muslim rights, sometimes Kashmiri rights, sometimes freedom to separate only as if one is synonymous with the other. And then only Indian government has the responsibility to make sure these rights are rightly utilised by people while specific Pak fellows have no obligation themselves except for judging and lecturing.

I really don't see what's so wonderful in TajMahal, it's only fitting to nominate these amazing guys as the only and biggest wonder of the world. Don't know if history will ever witness such a unique people again.

Pakistan do the following;

Expel the Indian high commissioner with all staff with immediate effect. Bring Pakistan's staff back.

Shut down Pakistani airspace to all Indian flights.

Close down all religious routes for Indian pilgrims.

Refuse visas for Indian nationals for any reason.

Cease all trade.

Shut down the Wagah border nonsense, no need for ceremonies if this is going on in Kashmir.

Get the OIC to pass an unanimous resolution which still act as a precursor for the UN vote.

Get as many countries as possible to push for a resolution on Kashmir, which hopefully would pass as it would be in massive breech of the current status quo and the UN rulings.

Be prepared in AJK and the rest of Pakistan to take in hundreds of thousands of refugees.

Also finally how about bans for the Indians gloating on here, do we really want them here now?

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
I have lost all communication from friends inside IoK. Allah help them in this hour, I am hoping we see more than a whimper from our government since our economic situation prevents us from doing anything else.
Start with removal of Indians from PDF.
They have essentially declared themselves allied with a fascist ideology and we should no longer allow fascism on our platform.

And you think anyone with his sane mind will relocate to J&K, completely risking his life??

That is a different point which warrants each & every individual thought but GoI is not thinking like that.

No buddy, demography won't change as a cakewalk. Atleast in the near decades for sure.

You & me agree on this but that is not the game, as far as I see.

We don't recognize your claim on J&K, our constitutional stand is that entire J&K is an integral part of India, and the portion in Pakistan's control is illegally occupied. So obviously J&K is our internal matter for which we do not need your concurrence, we won't even recognize any say of Pakistan in this matter. That's our official stand, hence the question of unilaterally or not doesn't arise.
:blah:...Just Ask the Kashmiris if they want anything to do with India :omghaha:. Nearly a million armed to the teeth occupation forces running wild couldn't even keep them from waving Pakistani flags dear. Go figure.

Sometimes it human rights, sometimes Muslim rights, sometimes Kashmiri rights, sometimes freedom to separate only as if one is synonymous with the other. And then only Indian government has the responsibility to make sure these rights are rightly utilised by people while specific Pak fellows have no obligation themselves except for judging and lecturing.

I really don't see what's so wonderful in TajMahal, it's only fitting to nominate these amazing guys as the only and biggest wonder of the world. Don't know if history will ever witness such a unique people again.

You can burn the Taj Mahal for all we care.

Kashmir is a dispute registered at the UN as the longest standing territorial dispute between two modern nation states. It is a nuclear flashpoint as addressed by the Pakistani armed forces.

Millions of Pakistanis will join Pakistan's Army's Jihad to liberate Kashmir.

That is a different point which warrants each & every individual thought but GoI is not thinking like that.

You & me agree on this but that is not the game, as far as I see.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with scrapping article 370 or 35A, any powerful government at the center can even do away without even scrapping the acts with crook.

But I'm 100% against bifurcation. Some of my fellow countrymen may disagree. But this is not right I feel.

No it's time we make our moves on here, I don't want them anymore on here. Expect a thread on the board soon and I will write to the collective community.
Agreed that this decision hurts. But remember that decisions taken fit of emotions can't stand long.

Bifurcation will help free the poor people of Jammu and Ladakh from the tyranny of a small minority of crazies in the valley.

It’s the only lasting solution to this menace.

The people of Ladakh and Jammu have been demanding this for decades, why not listen to them? Why allow a few to hold the entire state hostage?

Or is it an exercise just to make sure that BJP have the majority in the Jammu constituent assembly, which they can never have in a unified J&K ??

This step will not give us any Instant benefit but this is a master stroke for future in couple of decades the fruits of this Historic decision will be visible, and thats going to be the permanent solution:)

Back
Top Bottom