What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

any msg of support from brotherly or friendly countries?

where are arabs turks cheeni?

I changed the title folks, reads far better now.

Its about the blind support of bloodbath in affect inside Kashmir. Its about treating Kashmiri Muslims as if they are subhuman.

No sane person can Support BJP's state sponsored terrorism in Kashmir an f2f its policy to turn Kashmiris into a minority in their own land.

No place for insanity and supporters of Kashmiri genocide on PDF.

Am not a fan of BJP, just like you- who support your country stand... we support our country stance... Im expecting peaceful environment across Kashmir... tc.

India may be a wider term for you or anyone having Akhand Bharat dream but not for everyone. There is no disputed territory by Pakistan Administration but Azad Kashmir and the other one is Indian Occupied Kashmir.

The people of AJK will welcome Modi

at the point of a bayonet. Him and his sanghi rag tags should visit.

How did Sri Lanka achieved peace against LTTE...

How did Pakistan handled Baloch resistance...

If arms taken for protest...
We are noob... in this feild...
Go google UN recognized disputed territories.

Then why independent Hyderabad state was abolished for the sake of democracy? So democracy is only valid when it serve Indian purpose?

There is no way you can compare kashmir with our democracy.

Independent Muslim majority Kashmir joined India ( by its Hindu king) and article 370 was a precondition. So by abolishing it India just gave a valid reason to kashmir to gain it's independence again . Now let's see what Pakistan is going to do. Will they just talk or take some valid action.

@Mage
Democracy is valid when it's serves the ruling entity. I see this all over Asia.

Some bloodshed will happen in Kashmir, I think. Can't see Pakistan doing anything. Don't think Kashmiris have it in then to win freedom. Maybe in a civilized world, they could via referendum. But that's not the case. Don't expect the world to do anything. They have their own problem. No one cares as long as it doesn't affect them.

India was always in a winning situation. Matter of when not if. Only option Pakistan had was to blitzkrieg and capture Kashmir. Which they did for some part. But eventually this was always going to happen.

Right or wrong, ethics have nothing to do with it.

I've never expected any Indian to support Pakistan my friend, that's a fools errand. But gloat and support this, then its curtains for those who do.
Change was coming in Kashmir many Indian posters have said, so they should accept change here and elsewhere.

Dear @waz,
From my perspective, This is the beginning of the resolution of the Kashmir problem for both countries. We would integrate the J&K with India like a normal state and you do same with Azaad Kashmir along with Gilgit Baltistan.

India and Pakistan have seen enough of animosity. After the resolution, we can truly live like USA-Canada as visioned by your father of nation Jinnah.

The people of AJK will welcome Modi

at the point of a bayonet. Him and his sanghi rag tags should visit.

Whatever we missed, Modi did to Kashmir..... give them a thought, reason & courage to rise with full force. They will indeed become Modi (haunting) as he tried to overcome his political failures & incompetence to deliver which eventually will turn out to be more of a disaster.

Am not a fan of BJP, just like you- who support your country stand... we support our country stance... Im expecting peaceful environment across Kashmir... tc.
Its about what Kashmiris want for their homeland, not about what an occupation forces on them by way of state sponsored terrorism at the behest of Hindutwa Extremists.

Respected Pakistani PDFers,

I don't know why we all are so much worried on the abrogation of article 370 . So many pages and threads are there on this issue. We Pakistanis are acting as if so called super power India has heaven made laws and it's change will stop our hands.

Kashmir will remain OCCUPIED even if India declare it it's capital.

Do everything and burn international laws but first give a last chance to hinduJewita terrorists and planet earth by taking this issue to ICJ and UN.
Wait for Afghan peace process for our desired results.

Pakistan should have replied india on revoking of article 370 by hanging terrorist jadhav that no int:laws apply on India-Pak from now on .

India may be a wider term for you or anyone having Akhand Bharat dream but not for everyone. There is no disputed territory by Pakistan Administration but Azad Kashmir and the other one is Indian Occupied Kashmir.
Ofcourse Sir. That's why it is called dispute.

Ummm... About the map sir?

Dear @waz,
From my perspective, This is the beginning of the resolution of the Kashmir problem for both countries. We would integrate the J&K with India like a normal state and you do same with Azaad Kashmir along with Gilgit Baltistan.

India and Pakistan have seen enough of animosity. After the resolution, we can truly live like USA-Canada as visioned by your father of nation Jinnah.

Nope, the Valley comes to Pakistan, then the rest can happen I have no issue with it. When you have an entire populace that wants out, it's time to let go.

Ofcourse Sir. That's why it is called dispute.

Ummm... About the map sir?

J&K%20Map%20complete.jpg

Back
Top Bottom