What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

Govt took legal advice before it's implementation.
Planned it for months.

It's not implemented yet. Moreover the center is well within its rights to revoke 370 and 35A. But I guess the bifurcation of any state require a resolution to be passed by the states constituent assembly. That may face the hurdle before the law and SC. Let's wait and see.

Modi should put up a banner of mission accomplished on his aircraft carrier
As bush did after air campaign of afg

But we all found out it was far from over

Indian put this article or that is irrelevant as we don't even accept their Dominion nor they do our's
We just have pressurize em to come to negotiations as we did to Americans

Last edited:
EVERYONE has missed the white elephant in the room. This move actually BENEFITS Pakistan as it will re-energize the Kashmiris against india. For the last 15-20 years they have been quite comfortable and content. That is now all about to end.

Yes they knew this …. And I am sure they also have strategy ready … will that be all-out war or full armed support to Jihad in Kashmir , we have to wait and see...…. I will not accept only moral help …… Fuk this …….
And again there are only 2 options for Pakistan on Kashmir issue .. all-out war or take Jamu(Valley) and some parts of Ladkh(much better then what you are forcefully and without proves saying GoP have accepted) ….

I do not have the time for bakwas of maslihati hikmet.

Print out the poster of Ryasat e Madina, fold it, straighten it and shove it with the taweez up bani gala.

EVERYONE has missed the white elephant in the room. This move actually BENEFITS Pakistan as it will re-energize the Kashmiris against india. For the last 15-20 years they have been quite comfortable and content. That is now all about to end.

Great wisdom by someone who has been to Pakistan 26 times.

No need to hyperventilate, take a deep breath and wait in line on loc where our men are teaching BSF a lesson on how to properly behave during - in and out - in a rhythmic action, air that is :lol: breath...
Meanwhile you can fight in social media for next two days and keep quiet.

and people said...... Modi had gone silent ?

I think he is not only one of the strongest PM the world has ever produced, he is a statesman !
You need nerves of steel to re-write history one after another the way this guy does !

When the time is right - when the need is there, don't worry. I have a Pakistani passport, i have legal licensed weapons. If our security forces fail to do their job, we'll defend our families ourselves.

What more different time you need? Do you wait for the time when people start settling there? People talking of war should be the first person on the line. Online bravado is all good. And I think you can kiss British Passport Goodbye after that. Would be lovely to see your dilemma on this.

It's not implemented yet. Moreover the center is well within its rights to revoke 370 and 35A. But I guess the bifurcation of any state require a resolution to be passed by the states constituent assembly. That may face the hurdle before the law and SC. Let's wait and see.
It will be challenged in Supreme Court .
But precedents have been set ,Andhra pradesh assembly also rejected the centre's proposal for bifurcation.It happened.

Yawn. Nope. Kashmir was a free nation before 48 which you invaded. It wasn't part of India.
:rofl:Typical ignoramus behavior when confronted on knowledge.

Kargil was part of Indian occupied territories since partition, as I said; books, or at least google your ignorance away before posting obnoxious retorts.

And keep yawning.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom