What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

EVERYONE has missed the white elephant in the room. This move actually BENEFITS Pakistan as it will re-energize the Kashmiris against india. For the last 15-20 years they have been quite comfortable and content. That is now all about to end.

And you expect this to go unnoticed and unresponded?? :azn:

Mubarak ho bhai... the War is ON and we are IN...

gurjar-history-gujjar.jpg

The best way is to give up all support to miltants, extremist and terrorists within and outside and continue your argument for independence of valley on domestic and international platforms. That way, India will have no excuse for military in region and voices of protest will be stronger and if there is a genuine desire for separation among Kashmiris, they will gain it eventually but it's a time consuming process. Violence in desperation wouldn't help you gain land or international support.

Kashmiri's tried that approach from 1947 through to 1989 and then again from 2002-2012.

It only lead to increased supression of the voices of Kashmir. Look for yourself at the difference in Kashmiri freedom fighters today and those in the late 90's. Very little military grade hardware, only localised movements, young boys, limited training. In it's hay day it was regularly armed and funded by Pakistan, fighters were sent across the border, even large swathes of jungle in Kashmir valley were no-go areas for Indian militart.

These people were provoked into this, they're not part of an organised resistance like the late 90's. History has taught us that Indian governments only respond to peace gestures on Kashmir when the violence is at an unacceptable level for them.

Unfortunately increasingly your governments rely on right wing hinduvta support - support that can't be garnished through being civil in Kashmir and with Muslims. They need ever greater fulfillment of their hindu empire dream.

GoP has legal blame for this for her utter failure of aggressive diplomacy in Kashmir specially after this current government raised populist slogans like '' Modi ka Jo yaar hai '' during elections.
:astagh: let's not let personal animosity get the better of you dear...you should know better than to be harping local politics at this time. We can always do that on the side.

Yes. But I guess you are not aware of Article 3. What is required is consultation and view of the assembly, not its consent.

But in this case I'm afraid any such consultation or views were asked. That itself give a possibility for SC to ask the center to consult the state assembly before implementation which means another election soon.:-)
Maybe but govt used sc/st emancipation bill to set a precedent of using governor's consent as a substitute of state assembly.

Will have more clarity later though.

:astagh: let's not let personal animosity get the better of you dear...you should know better than to be harping local politics at this time. We can always do that on the side.

GoP is Iranian-Indian proxy.

Why would he cross the LOC.. because some keyboard warrior needs burnol ? sorry.. request rejected !
Because the tea is fantastic dear, ask Abhi...we provide plenty of burnol with it.:enjoy:

Kashmiri's tried that approach from 1947 through to 1989 and then again from 2002-2012.
Yes Monsieur, I never read the history so I didn't know. Thanks for enlightening me. Really.

It's not implemented yet. Moreover the center is well within its rights to revoke 370 and 35A. But I guess the bifurcation of any state require a resolution to be passed by the states constituent assembly. That may face the hurdle before the law and SC. Let's wait and see.
By definition the Governor has the power of constituent assembly or Legislative Assembly. Because it is a governor ruled state.

This is just a start

j&k will not be integrated completely till Kashmiri pundits return.

And if they need protection other Indians should join them.
i really hope u relocate them to kashmir.. this way our army can target those sitting ducks just like you army kills civilians on our side.

GoP is Iranian-Indian proxy.
Actually, it's you who look like an Iranian proxy by dragging and keep coupling MBS's best friend with them dear, over and over again, on and on you go.

Please don't mind my interjection, carry on your obnoxiously absured Anti-Gop tune. It's the best time of the year to do it too.

Yes Monsieur, I never read the history so I didn't know. Thanks for enlightening me. Really.

Please read the history of the Kashmir dispute since the Dogra times (from when it became an issue). Conquest has been a part of life and the Empire of Ranjeet Singh was reasonable with the people of Kashmir (by the standards of the day). The resistance has been ongoing since the time of Dogra and only got violent (during partition) and after 1989.

Down rabid sparky down or someone will put you down.

That does not change the fact that now demography of Kashmir is same as rest of India. I hope something BIG planned for Kashmir before 2024 general elections in India when Modi is running for third term :) You better be prepared !

Back
Top Bottom