What's new

Modi and the 2002 massacre

I don't know what the hell is wrong with the Pakistanis
They are worried over a thing that happened 11 years ago in 2002 now is 2013 stop living in the dam past
Shias,ahamdias( constitutionaly declared a non Muslims ) Baluchis,Pushtuns,Christians, Sikhs & how can we forget the good old Hindu Baniyas
Your economy is in shambles
Do something about it

But no you want to care about the good old indian Muslims
Last time I checked your country was torn up in 2 pieces not mine

Writing an article against a Democratically Elected leader in a Foreign Country's (which has no friendlier relation with India & just needs excuses to bash India, eg. SRK incident) Newspaper is very NEUTRAL/SANE decision by the chairman of press trust of INDIA.

I second that.
Actually it was written for the Hindu . they must have given the express tribune permission to reprint it .

Nothing Katju is just showing his loyalty to the ones(Congress) who provided him with a post retirement job

So anyone who takes a different line is 'disloyal'. Katju doesn't need your or my stamp of authority to communicate his views.

Prospects for Modi:

The Future With Modi
--------------------

¶6. (SBU) In response to PolCouns' query, Naidu announced
that Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi would play a
prominent role in the next BJP-led government in Delhi.
"He is coming to the center. No one can prevent that," he
said firmly. He followed this by reiterating the common
BJP (and Indian) objection to the revocation of Modi's U.S.
visa. He claimed that most Indians feel that the U.S.
position in this matter is unjustified. Naidu underscored
that his protest was on principle alone as Modi has no
intention of applying for a U.S. visa. He added that video
conferencing today allows Modi to visit his Indian American
constituency without a visa.

Bjp Leader Naidu Discusses Elections, Religious Violence, Modi

hathi chaley bazzar ,kutte bhoke hazaar !!

in 2014 when modi will win elections my fb post will be
when modi went to delhi , katju's started barking .

ignore him fellas , he is an attention seeking congi pimp .

Today is the 11th anniversary of the horrific Godhra pogrom in which 59 Hindu pilgrims, mostly women and children were burnt alive by a crazed mob in a pre-meditated act of barbarianism.

Praying for their souls.

their martyrdom would not go to waste and will always be remembered sooner or later Ram Temple would surely be built at Ayodhya
Jai Shri Ram!!!

their martyrdom would not go to waste and will always be remembered sooner or later Ram Temple would surely be built at Ayodhya
Jai Shri Ram!!!

I dont know if you are stupid or you want to see blood bath.
Don't you guys remember what happened in 1991 and in 2002. The communal fabric or INDIA is a choth made of fine thread and loose knitting. Do you guys want to play with such a material rough? I hope you dont. Then dont ask Ram Temple to be built there. Because Ram neither cares nor wishes to see his people kill each other if he really is GOD

Whats the problem with Ram mandir in Ayodhya ? :confused:
If there ever was a Ram temple that was demolished to build a Mosqe by the Mugal idiots, dont you think that we Hindus in modern times are repeating the same mistake. Man what is going to make a difference, lets say that you guys have built a temple there, then what is RAM going to come back alive and rule you for another milania and make us the HYPER POWER of the world? NO, then why this stupidity.

If there ever was a Ram temple that was demolished to build a Mosqe by the Mugal idiots, dont you think that we Hindus in modern times are repeating the same mistake. Man what is going to make a difference, lets say that you guys have built a temple there, then what is RAM going to come back alive and rule you for another milania and make us the HYPER POWER of the world? NO, then why this stupidity.

Its simply a building of Ram Mandir on the place Hindus believe is the Ram Janmasthan and hence one of our most sacred spots..why make a big deal out of it ?

Its simply a building of Ram Mandir on the place Hindus believe is the Ram Janmasthan and hence one of our most sacred spots..why make a big deal out of it ?
Have you ever seen God? because my entire life God has neither appeared before me, nor talked to me. I care less for these Temple stuff because if God exist, he certainly does not need a home for him in one location as he is every where and is not bound by time.
Ram was certainly time bound, he was just another man who suspected his wife of being not a one mans women. So I would not be interested in making the Muslims of my nation feel threatened because we Hindus can do any thing we can and they have no right to do any thing in return to stop what we do.
Religious sentiments can take a hike, I am sure no one is going to die every day just because Ram is not built a temple in Ayodya. Its politicians who want to fool us and we are interested in being fooled repeatedly. if we think that we need to build this temple for no good reason except religious bigotory or you call it religious sentiment. I give a darm if this temple is built are not, but if building it is going to result in a blood bath, then certainly I wish not to have this temple nor mosque

Back
Top Bottom