What's new

Modi and the 2002 massacre

Man, that was the most stupidiest accusation that can be made on the face of the earth.
They fought as Tamils and died as Tamils, if you guys do not want Tamils, better give the Tamils their own state, I think we can manage our own bussiness better on our own or with the help of CHINA.
SCREW YOU NORTHIS WHO THINK TAMILS ARE A LIABILITY TO THE UNION OF INDIA.

What is with this garbage trotted out every few months ? India helped the Sri Lankan Tamils. The LTTE decided to first take on the Indian Army & later assassinated a former Indian PM. The LTTE dug its own grave & were duly buried. What did you expect India to do?

What is with this garbage trotted out every few months ? India helped the Sri Lankan Tamils. The LTTE decided to first take on the Indian Army & later assassinated a former Indian PM. The LTTE dug its own grave & were duly buried. What did you expect India to do?

Agree with the garbage part especially when someone is talking for every Tamilian not knowing that many do not support this garbage and he need to be watchful as well spitting out these stupidities sitting in UK which amounts to supporting a banned terrorist organization.

But I would disagree that India helped SL tamilians. India(and Indira) helped herself and converted a non-violent SL tamil movement by training fringe militant groups including LTTE and arming them in trying to punish SL and the rest is history.

He is talking about ordinary Srilankan Tamils not about LTTE................

But I would disagree that India helped SL tamilians. India(and Indira) helped herself and converted a non-violent SL tamil movement by training fringe militant groups including LTTE and arming them in trying to punish SL and the rest is history.

I agree, which is why we must use every bit of our power in getting the SL Tamils their rights which requires close working with the SL government and pressure being used in calibrated doses rather than the mad yelling that many well intentioned Tamil friends here want.

He is talking about ordinary Srilankan Tamils not about LTTE................

They most certainly need our help but how much help it is for people who aren't staying in SL & not having to live there, shouting at the top of their voices is moot. It is not whether SL Tamils need to be given our help that is under question, it is the nature of that help that is debated.

Man, that was the most stupidiest accusation that can be made on the face of the earth.
They fought as Tamils and died as Tamils, if you guys do not want Tamils, better give the Tamils their own state, I think we can manage our own bussiness better on our own or with the help of CHINA.
SCREW YOU NORTHIS WHO THINK TAMILS ARE A LIABILITY TO THE UNION OF INDIA.

say this to the PM of india.

and south india is not a liability,it supports our economy.both the south and west.

Look at the fools comments, he has been acussing Tamils of INDIA being cowards for speaking about what we believe.
and you fools do not have the guts to stand up to that idiot and ask him to shut such crap (in which case I have to take it as you guys agree to his idiocracy). Next time when you come accross a Tamils being unhappy of being part of the INDIAN union, dont blame him, the utter disregard you fools have towards the Tamil community has made them think so.

Peace!!!

say this to the PM of india.

and south india is not a liability,it supports our economy.both the south and west.

Screw the PM, the last time I was understood the History of the INDIAN UNION, I found that it was the first PM who split this country based on communal lines

Zaxcolix looked at it as ethnic divide ...you are the one who has tried desperately to portray it with Religious lens. :lol:

Rajapaksa came to India to visit Tirupathi Temple ....there is no religious divide between SL and India.

xillocxaz ....................you are Zaxcolix..............you think you are too intelligent................... & smart

Only person in India that thinks of National interest over Vote Bank politics and development is just Modi.

He will come to power. He is the one who has balls to take the toughest decisions.

...........dint you know ? Hindus believe in Reincarnation. ...... we are just Reborn :devil:

welcome back.:P

Only person in India that thinks of National interest over Vote Bank politics and development is just Modi.

He will come to power. He is the one who has balls to take the toughest decisions.

krait,if you dont mind,can you tell me whether i was wrong???

welcome back.:P
krait,if you dont mind,can you tell me whether i was wrong???
About what ? Tell me which post number.
@ashokdeiva Just elect Modi. Don't expect anything from Congress. They are bunch of sissies.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO ...he called you a fool and a coward not the Tamils ....and he was right :P

Its the tragedy of the tamilians they have someone like you in their mid :lol:

No ....again an idiotic statement from a fool......he became PM after the split :cheesy:
Hiding behin multiple ids and you call me coward,
look into the mirror and you'll find your coward. man I am done talking to you.
Post reported.

xillocxaz ....................you are Zaxcolix..............you think you are too intelligent................... & smart
Man that is a multiple ID troll, I have earned my respect in this forum as a non biased poster for the last 1 year now. I am not going to tarnish my reputation by replying to multiple id trolls and so should you.
Just report the darm fool.

About what ? Tell me which post number.
@ashokdeiva Just elect Modi. Don't expect anything from Congress. They are bunch of sissies.
I would rather vote for MDMK or Nam Tamilar party. Modi will bring business and growth. no doubt about that.
but by the way that every one is throwing their card on him just for the sake of removing Congress. I think we are making him the moster though he not the monster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom