What's new

Modi comes to tamil nadus rescue

Thats good to know. But I don't believe she has changed. She was vowed not to step into the new assembly building and is going to let the $200m building rot!

First of all i am not a AIADMK supporter that i want to make clear....some of my family members are in the DMK....there is a reason why she did that traitor karuna had done a lot of corruption in building that 1000 crore building.... she has gathered lot of evidence even before she came to power and she is now going after the companies that were involved in the construction....A list has been prepared by her gov on individuals whose wealth has skyrocketed during DMK period....a good example is of a businessman from madhurai known to be a close aid of thug /son of traitor karuna alagiri.....his construction company a few years ago was struggling to even secure contracts worth just Rs 1crore but this guy is now able to get contracts worth hundreds of crores with ease.....jayas thugs went to his house and threatened him with dire consequence if he doesnt spill the beans on DMK.....just watch the news from now on they are all going down one by one .

DMK has f!@#$d whole of india now its pay back time :sniper:.

First of all i am not a AIADMK supporter that i want to make clear....some of my family members are in the DMK....there is a reason why she did that traitor karuna had done a lot of corruption in building that 1000 crore building.... she has gathered lot of evidence even before she came to power and she is now going after the companies that were involved in the construction....A list has been prepared by her gov on individuals whose wealth has skyrocketed during DMK period....a good example is of a businessman from madhurai known to be a close aid of thug /son of traitor karuna alagiri.....his construction company a few years ago was struggling to even secure contracts worth just Rs 1crore but this guy is now able to get contracts worth hundreds of crores with ease.....jayas thugs went to his house and threatened him with dire consequence if he doesnt spill the beans on DMK.....just watch the news from now on they are all going down one by one .

DMK has f!@#$d whole of india now its pay back time :sniper:.

Lol IFB...You are too naive to understand TN politics.....Di deeper with your famiy members in DMK you will find more.

Lol IFB...You are too naive to understand TN politics.....Di deeper with your famiy members in DMK you will find more.

Exactly... LOL I wont be surprised to see Congress ditch DMK and form alliance with the AIADMK.
The power problem seems to be raising now days, all credit to DMK management. People we once where like Gujarat , but it is a shame where we are now.

Common yaar what has this to do with defence ?

@mods dont know where to post this so please dont delete this thread move it to the correct section thank you.
I am not a mod but not every news has to be posted on this forum. Please try to keep it to the defence only....

This happened a few weeks ago....jayalalitha was talking to modi and she casually told him about 1216MW shortage tamil nadu is facing to which modi replied that he has 630MW to spare and he can supply it if she wants....soon amma dispatched top officials to gujrath to finalize the deal.I dont know what happened to jayalalitha she is acting like she has completely changed....in another instance her party officials gave her a list of top officials who aided traitor karunanidhi during election.... she gave the list back saying "people elected us to serve them not for settling scores".In my village there is 3hrs of power cuts during traitor karunas regime now its reduced to 2 hrs...i think this a good sign.....thank you modi :cheers:.

@mods dont know where to post this so please dont delete this thread move it to the correct section thank you.

after looking at Gujarat and Bihar model.. if CMs want to be in power for more than 1 term they have to work for ppl and real quick ... and real effective... every one is taking abt progress of Bihar and Gujarat bcos of their CMs ... so other have to follow to suits

after looking at Gujarat and Bihar model.. if CMs want to be in power for more than 1 term they have to work for ppl and real quick ... and real effective... every one is taking abt progress of Bihar and Gujarat bcos of their CMs ... so other have to follow to suits

Both CMs are honest and hard working, Hope they can lead India someday...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom