What's new

Modi goaded Pakistan in deliberate yet risky move

sir with all due respect
read your post again
if you can not realize whats wrong with it
kindly ignore me
Yess I am saying simple line that wishes and aspirations of Balochi people should be respected. Thank you.

1.5 hour speech and one sentence mentioning Pakistan. LOL.
That too no threats just a concern for human rights in Balochistan.

This has made whole of Pakistan crazy. It is now slowly becoming funny as in how much people are scared of Modi that they have to assert it to themselves that "No, No we are brave, he cannot do anything. Trust me... no really (gulps) "

lol who the FF was he trying to fool, does he think the whole world is Hindu??

what would you call your pm discussing Pakistan's internal issues in his speech on indian independence day?

and then they say india and indians are obsessed & Paranoid by pakistan :sarcastic:

Pakistani's understand the huge difference between a statesman and a chai wala, we are amused how 1.3 billion stupidos are celebrating an apparent failure move by their chai wala cum terrorist turned PM

Are you Pakistanis that much scared of Modi?

Zara 2 chai lana chotay. G Aya sahab. Yeh maiz saaf kar do chotay. wagaira wagaira This is sort of the language your Modi is used to.

And before you Indians try lecturing us Pakistanis always remember your nation felt insecure and went extremist just because a lady (Ramya) shared her personal experience about Pakistan .............. her opinion had nothing to do with politics a simple experience shared and Indians went gaga ...................... and here Indians think we are going to tolerate a Chai walaz idiocy over our internal matters.

Yes off course, why not should we support human rights of oppressed native people. We do support the J&K people freedom that's why I have the meeting with one J&K native resident day after tomorrow!!!
As i said, there is NO problem is supporting the oppressed. The problem is in "assuming" and "trying" to convince yourself and others that Balochs are suffering from the same plight as those in IoK! :) The difference is pretty clear if you want to understand that.

And i really appreciate you going to meet someone from IoK to hear his side of the story. I hope there are more and more like you, ON BOTH sides of the border and the problem is finally resolved. Ameeen!

As i said, there is NO problem is supporting the oppressed. The problem is in "assuming" and "trying" to convince yourself and others that Balochs are suffering from the same plight as those in IoK! :) The difference is pretty clear if you want to understand that.

And i really appreciate you going to meet someone from IoK to hear his side of the story. I hope there are more and more like you, ON BOTH sides of the border and the problem is finally resolved. Ameeen!
For those meeting with me are not from what you lot call. They hate Pakistan and yeah they are fluent in Kashmiri language being its their first Language. Further why are Balochi native people calling for freedom freedom from Pakistan in Europe, America, other parts of the globe and in province of Pakistan Baluchistan as well. Kindly let us know whether you consider it's all lie.

Zara 2 chai lana chotay. G Aya sahab. Yeh maiz saaf kar do chotay. wagaira wagaira This is sort of the language your Modi is used to.

And before you Indians try lecturing us Pakistanis always remember your nation felt insecure and went extremist just because a lady (Ramya) shared her personal experience about Pakistan .............. her opinion had nothing to do with politics a simple experience shared and Indians went gaga ...................... and here Indians think we are going to tolerate a Chai walaz idiocy over our internal matters.
About your first para, here is a saying in hindi which goes... "Koi bhi kaam chhota ya bada nahi hota, Soch chhoti hoti hai... " Aur Aapki soch chhoti hai... You think he sold tea the previous day and become a PM the very next day?? Keeping Political differences aside, I adore his dilligency, honesty and manliness...

Now about Ramya yes Ramya expressed her freedom of speech and so did other people by criticizing her... Its very frequent incident in A DEMOCRACY... She thought Pakistan is not Hell... the others thought Pakistan os Hell... Everyone is free to express hos/her thoughts... Unlike Islamic republic of Pakistan where people have to think a thousand times before speaking anything which army or fedals might dislike...
so YOU should be the last one dude to teach ME about Freedom pf speech...
Bujh gaye ki nahi?

About your first para, here is a saying in hindi which goes... "Koi bhi kaam chhota ya bada nahi hota, Soch chhoti hoti hai... " Aur Aapki soch chhoti hai... You think he sold tea the previous day and become a PM the very next day?? Keeping Political differences aside, I adore his dilligency, honesty and manliness...

And I have a saying "Jo admi apni bivi ko chor kay bhag jay wo mulk to kya apni gari chalany k like bhi nai hay". Manliness and Modi yes why not :D

Now about Ramya yes Ramya expressed her freedom of speech and so did other people by criticizing her... Its very frequent incident in A DEMOCRACY... She thought Pakistan is not Hell... the others thought Pakistan os Hell... Everyone is free to express hos/her thoughts... Unlike Islamic republic of Pakistan where people have to think a thousand times before speaking anything which army or fedals might dislike...
so YOU should be the last one dude to teach ME about Freedom pf speech...
Bujh gaye ki nahi?

So you people don't worry about toilets and worry more about whether Pakistan is hell or not?o_O

Well I have an idea of my own regarding free speech .............. like you Indians I am going to start a campaign right here and ask my Pakistani brothers "If India is a shit hole or not" I personally would say its no more because it got twenty million new toilets ............... lets see if my countrymen respect idea of freedom speech.

@Zibago @django @Hell hound @Viper0011. and I would appreciate if you could ask other Pakistanis to share their views in the name of freedom of speech.

For those meeting with me are not from what you lot call. They hate Pakistan and yeah they are fluent in Kashmiri language being its their first Language. Further why are Balochi native people calling for freedom freedom from Pakistan in Europe, America, other parts of the globe and in province of Pakistan Baluchistan as well. Kindly let us know whether you consider it's all lie.
Bro it is not what we lot call, it is what the whole world can see for themselves!! Even if we do not point finger there. Haven't you seen it for yourself in last few days? AGAIN?

For Balochi people my friend, what people? Those 5 6 people who are living in exile and have no support in the country? The stooges? There words hold no value unless the general publich support them and for that support all you have are a bunch of masked man in some Rajistani terrain? Or Balochi?? Whatever!!

Again, let me try and explain this again. Things were going pretty well for India, Pakistan was under pressure and even if we take Pakistan out of picture Indian itself was doing great. You messed up big time in Kashmir (sadly) and the the worst part was when you tried to cover that up. Now it is all in the open and every thing else is beating about the bush!! No matter how much desperate attempts are being made to make a situation out of Baluchistan, it remains a part of Pakistan with its people identifying themselves as Pakistani. The general response was epic and can be seen everywhere. Despite all the huge population advantage and IT sector the truth remains out there to be seen and the attempts to prove otherwise were quite ridiculous and thus failed.

Try not to take this personally, try to think about all this with a neutral mind and then you may realize the facts. Else sir, i am sorry but what else i can say? The other option will be that you remain happy that you have found some weak spot that you can use to cover up what remains the bone of contention between two nuclear armed countries!! This point alone should be enough to give you an idea of how the two events differ.

Bro it is not what we lot call, it is what the whole world can see for themselves!! Even if we do not point finger there. Haven't you seen it for yourself in last few days? AGAIN?

For Balochi people my friend, what people? Those 5 6 people who are living in exile and have no support in the country? The stooges? There words hold no value unless the general publich support them and for that support all you have are a bunch of masked man in some Rajistani terrain? Or Balochi?? Whatever!!

Again, let me try and explain this again. Things were going pretty well for India, Pakistan was under pressure and even if we take Pakistan out of picture Indian itself was doing great. You messed up big time in Kashmir (sadly) and the the worst part was when you tried to cover that up. Now it is all in the open and every thing else is beating about the bush!! No matter how much desperate attempts are being made to make a situation out of Baluchistan, it remains a part of Pakistan with its people identifying themselves as Pakistani. The general response was epic and can be seen everywhere. Despite all the huge population advantage and IT sector the truth remains out there to be seen and the attempts to prove otherwise were quite ridiculous and thus failed.

Try not to take this personally, try to think about all this with a neutral mind and then you may realize the facts. Else sir, i am sorry but what else i can say? The other option will be that you remain happy that you have found some weak spot that you can use to cover up what remains the bone of contention between two nuclear armed countries!! This point alone should be enough to give you an idea of how the two events differ.
Mate if you go through the recent news and threads, then you can also see what the whole world sees about Baluchistan. If you really think only 5-6 masked people are there in all those pics for supporting the wishes and aspirations of Balochi people, then I don't see how will a common Pakistani citizen understand the pain of Balochi native people. Further there are stooges on our side as well, don't you think. Balochi natives, from Germany France US Switzerland and others alike countries, doesn't it matter when it comes to their identity, their history, their way of living, their distinct culture. Further you should refer to Pakistani news papers itself on how life was standstill during mourning and support on 10th anniversary of brutal killing of Mr Senior Bugti. What was it??? Care to explain mate. It is the ideology of taking arms and waging jihad against democratic state and if taken down crying heart out is what which taken Pakistan where it should never had been. World has seen enough on good and bad games, it's not so naive to fall again for the games played by Pakistan. us is not supporting Pakistan, UN is not supporting Pakistan. Only those people support Pakistan who don't have the authority to enforce any rules or statements. Thank you.

Yess I am saying simple line that wishes and aspirations of Balochi people should be respected.
it is
ever heard heard sarfaraz bugti and thousand of balochi youth
i hope kasmiris could see it but their eyes are blinded by pellets by Sena

You say the people from Azad Kashmir are not "real" Kashmiris, because they speak potohari/pahari instead of Kashmiri.

But you claim Gilgit Baltistan is part of Kashmir, and part of the J&K state, even though they have nothing in common with Kashmiris.

Which one is it?

@RISING SUN

The "Baloch leaders" speaking about Baluchistan's independence are just like the "Khalistani leaders" sitting in the UK and Canada: they are based in Europe, and are out of touch with what's happening on the ground.

The Kashmir movement is a grassroots movement, the Baloch one isn't.

You say the people from Azad Kashmir are not "real" Kashmiris, because they speak potohari/pahari instead of Kashmiri.

But you claim Gilgit Baltistan is part of Kashmir, and part of the J&K state, even though they have nothing in common with Kashmiris.

Which one is it?
When did I claim that Kashmiri language is the only criteria for being citizens of J&K state?? Care to show my statement??? J&K state is not limited to Kashmir only FYI. My friends are natives of North kashmir just for your information, one of them working with TCS.

Which one is it?

@RISING SUN

The "Baloch leaders" speaking about Baluchistan's independence are just like the "Khalistani leaders" sitting in the UK and Canada: they are based in Europe, and are out of touch with what's happening on the ground.

The Kashmir movement is a grassroots movement, the Baloch one isn't.
Yes might be 100 percent correct but umm why was Baluchistan shut down on 10th of anniversary of Bugti sahab? Thank you.

And I have a saying "Jo admi apni bivi ko chor kay bhag jay wo mulk to kya apni gari chalany k like bhi nai hay". Manliness and Modi yes why not :D

So you people don't worry about toilets and worry more about whether Pakistan is hell or not?o_O

Well I have an idea of my own regarding free speech .............. like you Indians I am going to start a campaign right here and ask my Pakistani brothers "If India is a shit hole or not" I personally would say its no more because it got twenty million new toilets ............... lets see if my countrymen respect idea of freedom speech.

@Zibago @django @Hell hound @Viper0011. and I would appreciate if you could ask other Pakistanis to share their views in the name of freedom of speech.
We have a very vibrant society, anyone is free to criticise Nawaz and Shabaz, we have a free media some of which is critical of military, something i am critical of (SUPPORT OUR TROOPS) but then this is democaracy.Kudos friend

When did I claim that Kashmiri language is the only criteria for being citizens of J&K state?? Care to show my statement??? J&K state is not limited to Kashmir only FYI. My friends are natives of North kashmir just for your information, one of them working with TCS.

Yes might be 100 percent correct but umm why was Baluchistan shut down on 10th of anniversary of Bugti sahab? Thank you.

Karachi is often "shut down" as well on the calls of MQM and Altaf Hussein.

That however is very different from what is being seen in Indian occupied Kashmir. You have to put troops there on the streets, to prevent people coming outside their houses to protest. Your Army people are attacked by mobs in Indian occupied Kashmir, you don't see any such thing in Balochistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom