What's new

Modi Government Plans On Introducing A Cow Ministry, Says BJP President Amit Shah

Indian already has the Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF)

About The Department
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) - now renamed as Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) is one of the Departments in the Ministry of Agriculture and came into existence w.e.f. 1st February, 1991, by converting two divisions of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation namely Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development into a separate Department. The Fisheries Division of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and a part of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries were later transferred to this Department w.e.f. 10th October, 1997.

The Department is responsible for matters relating to livestock production, preservation, protection from disease and improvement of stocks and dairy development, and also for matters relating to the Delhi Milk Scheme and the National Dairy Development Board. It also looks after all matters pertaining to fishing and fisheries, inland and marine.

The Department advises State Governments/Union Territories in the formulation of policies and programmes in the field of Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries. The main thrust areas are:

• Development of requisite infrastructure in States/UTs for improving productivity,
  • Preservation and protection of livestock through provision of health care,
  • Strengthening of Central livestock farms (Cattle, Sheep and Poultry) for development of superior germ plasm for distribution to states and,
  • Expansion of Aquaculture in fresh & brackish water, and welfare of fisher-folk etc.
http://www.dahd.nic.in/about-us/about-department

Effeminate chandal going shooo.

Sighhh man. Seriously. Lets get together. Let me show you some moves.

When will you guys learn how to fight?

Anyone comes and friggin chops you up. And all you say is shooo?

Cheers, Doc

Kyu paka raha hai chutiye. ........... learn to handle rejection. don't go senile on me now.

Kyu paka raha hai chutiye. ........... learn to handle rejection. don't go senile on me now.

Lol.

Chandal language.

I guess we know who took the racial round. Again.

Maybe I'll send one of my bais to debate with you next time. She's good at chandal talk.

Cheers, Doc

Will hit the nation just like demonetisation.

Going to be a lot of fun.

Kerala, West Bengal, Nagaland, Mizoram, J&K all will be royally screwed.
Oh. Just speculation...
I thought you were serious...

Muslims will revolt in the states then.

Lol.

Chandal language.

I guess we know who took the racial round. Again.

Maybe I'll send one of my bais to debate with you next time. She's good at chandal talk.

Cheers, Doc

I thought that is how the SS spoke with you when they come to your house to get "relief". I was just trying to make you understand in your language.

I thought that is how the SS spoke with you when they come to your house to get "relief". I was just trying to make you understand in your language.

No we Marathas actually get stuff done with our fists.

We leave the shooo shaaaaa to black mallus.

In a country of one billion Hindus, you managed to lose your state. Must take a special kind of talent for that.

Cheers, Doc

he should also introduce a chutiya ministry because suddenly the whole world is full of them and their welfare is important.

Indian already has the Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF)

About The Department
The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) - now renamed as Department of Animal Husbandry Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) is one of the Departments in the Ministry of Agriculture and came into existence w.e.f. 1st February, 1991, by converting two divisions of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation namely Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development into a separate Department. The Fisheries Division of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and a part of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries were later transferred to this Department w.e.f. 10th October, 1997.

The Department is responsible for matters relating to livestock production, preservation, protection from disease and improvement of stocks and dairy development, and also for matters relating to the Delhi Milk Scheme and the National Dairy Development Board. It also looks after all matters pertaining to fishing and fisheries, inland and marine.

The Department advises State Governments/Union Territories in the formulation of policies and programmes in the field of Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries. The main thrust areas are:

• Development of requisite infrastructure in States/UTs for improving productivity,
  • Preservation and protection of livestock through provision of health care,
  • Strengthening of Central livestock farms (Cattle, Sheep and Poultry) for development of superior germ plasm for distribution to states and,
  • Expansion of Aquaculture in fresh & brackish water, and welfare of fisher-folk etc.
http://www.dahd.nic.in/about-us/about-department

but this does not deal with the important task of protecting cows from muslims. It does inferior things like improving quality of livestock and research into increasing milk production.

but this does not deal with the important task of protecting cows from muslims. It does inferior things like improving quality of livestock and research into increasing milk production.

For that we have the Animal Welfare Board of India

Introduction

The Animal Welfare Board of India is a statutory advisory body on Animal Welfare Laws and promotes animal welfare in the country. Established in 1962 under Section 4 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 (No. 59 of 1960), the Animal Welfare Board of India was started under the stewardship of Late Smt. Rukmini Devi Arundale, well known humanitarian. From ensuring that animal welfare laws in the country are diligently followed, to provide grants to Animal Welfare Organizations and advising the Government of India on animal welfare issues, the Board has been the face of the animal welfare movement in the country for the last 50 years.

The Board consists of 28 Members. The term of office of Members is for a period of 3 years.

https://awbi.org/?q=node/1

Functions

1. To keep the law in force in India for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals under constant study and to advise the government on the amendments to be undertaken in any such law from time to time.
  2. To advise the Central Government on the making of rules under the Act with a view to preventing unnecessary pain or suffering to animals generally, and more particularly when they are being transported from one place to another or when they are used as performing animals or when they are kept in captivity or confinment.
  3. To advise the Government or any local authority or other person on improvements in the design of vehicles so as to lessen the burden on draught animals.
  4. To take all such steps as the Board may think fit for amelioration of animals by encouraging, or providing for the construction of sheds, water troughs and the like and by providing for veterinary assistance to animals.
  5. To advise the Government or any local authority or other person in the design of slaughter houses or the maintenance of slaughter houses or in connection with slaughter of animals so that unnecessary pain or suffering, whether physicrd or mental, is eliminated in the pre- slaughter stages as far as possible, and animals are killed, wherever necessary, in as humane a manner as possible.
  6. To take all such steps as the Board may think fit to ensure that unwanted animals are destroyed by local authorities, whenever it is necessary to do so, either instantaneously or after being rendered insensible to pain or suffering.
  7. To encourage by the grant of financial assistance or otherwise, the formation or establishment of Pinjarapoles, rescue homes, animals shelters, sanctuaries and the like, where animals and birds may find a shelter when they have become old and useless or when they need protection.
  8. To co-operate with, and co-ordinate the work of associations or bodies established for the purpose of preventing unnecessary pain or suffering to animals or for the protection of animals and birds.
  9. To give financial assistance and other assistance to Animal Welfare Organisations functioping in any local area or to encourage the formation of Animal Welfare Organisations in any local area which shall work under the general supervision and guidance of the Board.
  10. To advise the Government on matters relating to the medical care and attentionwhich may be provided in animal hospitals, and to give financial and other assistance to animal hospitals whenever the Board think it is necessary to do so.
  11. To impart education inrelation to thehumanetreatment of animals and to encourage the formation of public opinion against the infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering to animals and for the promotion of animal welfare by means of lectures books, posters, cinematographic exhibitions and the like.
  12. To advise the Government on any matter connected with animal welfare or the Prevention of infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering on animals.

https://awbi.org/?q=node/14

What will you do when religious minorities are classified on a district level basis ?

Oh yeah coming next year :cheesy:

Murshidabad, Mallapuram, Moradabad Hindus will be recognised as minority and given minority benefits

Same in Anantnag, Doda, Shopian, Baramulla.
So cow beef will be legal in Murshidabad, Mallapuram, Moradabad, Anantnag, Doda, Shopian, Baramulla etc:yahoo:

No we Marathas actually get stuff done with our fists.

We leave the shooo shaaaaa to black mallus.

In a country of one billion Hindus, you managed to lose your state. Must take a special kind of talent for that.

Cheers, Doc

LOL..... how desperate must you be to pretend to be a "maratha" now ? ........... no more a parsi ?

We still have our state, can you say the same ? :cheesy: ........ you lost it a thousand years ago and are now living on borrowed land and borrowed time. Both will run out soon enough.

@padamchen you know i respect you right ? dont you think you should be little grateful to "Black Chandala raja" and praja of Kathiyawar and Lata for allowing you to take refuge in our lands when you had no place to go ? on your own conditions ?

@padamchen you know i respect you right ? dont you think you should be little grateful to "Black Chandala raja" and praja of Kathiyawar and Lata for allowing you to take refuge in our lands when you had no place to go ? on your own conditions ?

Don't be silly and expect unconditional eternal gratitude bro. That debt has long been repaid. Many times over.

Parsis are as much Indians (or Pakistanis) as any other Indian or Pakistani. Probably more, man to man. But I might be biased there. Admittedly.

You act like a Ch*ya and you'll be answered in the same coin.

As any other Indian or Pakistani would.

Hope that is grateful enough for you.

Cheers, Doc

So cow beef will be legal in Murshidabad, Mallapuram, Moradabad, Anantnag, Doda, Shopian, Baramulla etc:yahoo:

It is going to get much worse for beef eaters in hindu minority districts.

:partay:

Oh. Just speculation...
I thought you were serious...

Muslims will revolt in the states then.

Nothing to do with speculation.

Muslims should revolt. We would love it. Give them a clean halal death.

Back
Top Bottom