What's new

Modi Government Plans On Introducing A Cow Ministry, Says BJP President Amit Shah

If you don't give a crap...why are you blaming "english" ? :lol:

Also what I am is my business ........ not yours. ......... or are you one of those "seculars" who are itching to give "certificates" to others ?

Well I am Tamil...I neither like congress nor the BJP. Period.

The states of Sindh, Bangladesh, Panjab, Balochistan etc.
No Hindu pollutant there. If necessary the Government should facilitate your move.

Actually Rajasthan has performed much better than many other states in dairy production. Check the stats. And this improvement happened very recently.

Sorry but we are separate country we don't allow Indians here anymore.

There are many Pakistanis stranded here. And in BD.

Its over , we have given millions of Indian immigrants citizenship , that phase has ended now.
India is country on Indians not Pakistan , however they can join union without loosing control of their land that will require them to liberate their own land.

Its over , we have given millions of Indian immigrants citizenship , that phase has ended now.
India is country on Indians not Pakistan , however they can join union without loosing control of their land that will require them to liberate their own land.
You don't understand.

Get our of your narrow nationalist mind. Just because you were born in Pakistan does not necessarily make you a Pakistani. There are Pakistanis outside Pakistan as well. Think about the humanitarian angle as well. Pakistan is blessed with a lot of land and the population density remains one of the lower ones in Asia. Another 5 to 10 crore will not break the bank. Plus, you will get a more literate and educated group as well, as per Census.

In India if they continue their separatism, they will get their land on the other side of Life. Non Muslims are no longer naive and the next Direct Action Day may well be initiated by this side.

Please think about human lives and spread awareness. Pakistan and BD should take responsibility for those who wish to go there. At least they should declare this intent publicly.

You don't understand.

Get our of your narrow nationalist mind. Just because you were born in Pakistan does not necessarily make you a Pakistani. There are Pakistanis outside Pakistan as well. Think about the humanitarian angle as well. Pakistan is blessed with a lot of land and the population density remains one of the lower ones in Asia. Another 5 to 10 crore will not break the bank. Plus, you will get a more literate and educated group as well, as per Census.

In India if they continue their separatism, they will get their land on the other side of Life. Non Muslims are no longer naive and the next Direct Action Day may well be initiated by this side.

Please think about human lives and spread awareness. Pakistan and BD should take responsibility for those who wish to go there. At least they should declare this intent publicly.

Why not give people rights in their native land?

Why not give people rights in their native land?
What rights?

Islamic rights cannot be given in our Republic. They are illegal. The rights that the Deoband (just for example) demands are impossible. Shariah is not applicable just for instance.
Of course, not all Muslims will subscribe to this school - but there are many.

All I am saying is that the door of Pakistan should be open for those who want to move. Either to Pakistan or out of it. If done slowly and properly with full property transfer - all violence can be avoided as well. This centuries old bad blood will come to an end and we can move our different ways in peace.

What rights?

Islamic rights cannot be given in our Republic. They are illegal. The rights that the Deoband (just for example) demands are impossible. Shariah is not applicable just for instance.
Of course, not all Muslims will subscribe to this school - but there are many.

All I am saying is that the door of Pakistan should be open for those who want to move. Either to Pakistan or out of it. If done slowly and properly with full property transfer - all violence can be avoided as well. This centuries old bad blood will come to an end and we can move our different ways in peace.
Shariah is fully applicable and will be applied just wait for your time.

Of course you would prefer an environment that is more suited to your culture and civilization. Which is why I pointed out to you the land that was partioned specifically to cater to Islamic sentiments.
Of course I would prefer my culture and civilization. A Tamil muslim or a Marathi muslim's can relate to Marathi culture or Tamil than Sindh, Balochistan. So I believe they are where they are supposed to be:coffee:

Of course I would prefer my culture and civilization. A Tamil muslim or a Marathi muslim's can relate to Marathi culture or Tamil than Sindh, Balochistan. So I believe they are where they are supposed to be:coffee:
For instance there is a huge community of Hyderabad Muslims in Sindh.

Na. Time is up. Game over. :D

A big no to Sharia in India. Even many Indian Muslims are opposed to it. We already have a liberal constitution which allows the Muslims to govern their private matters with Muslim personal law, therefore we don't have a need for a totally separate laws for the Muslims of India.

For instance there is a huge community of Hyderabad Muslims in Sindh.
They may be of hyderabadi origin but no longer a Hyderabadi. Indian Hyderabadi may not be able relate to those who migrated to Sindh since they might have adopted "pure muslim" culture of Pakistan. For instance a 2nd generation telugu american cannot relate to a native telugu guy.

They may be of hyderabadi origin but no longer a Hyderabadi. Indian Hyderabadi may not be able relate to those who migrated to Sindh since they might have adopted "pure muslim" culture of Pakistan. For instance a 2nd generation telugu american cannot relate to a native telugu guy.
You may be right here.
We all have choices as free citizens. That's all. :)

A big no to Sharia in India. Even many Indian Muslims are opposed to it. We already have a liberal constitution which allows the Muslims to govern their private matters with Muslim personal law, therefore we don't have a need for a totally separate laws for the Muslims of India.
Relax. Pakistan had failed to establish Sharia even in their own country. They don't matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom